Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Absolutely agree. 

Aaj I'm so so so disappointed. 

I just hope rashmi shouldn't forgive him so easily so that he learns his lesson and doesn't repeat this with anyone else. 

Asim is literally someone else after himanshi. 

She will use him and throw him like trash. She's very cunning. 

Tried to turn around things when she was caught and when she couldn't. Cried crocodile tears. 

Kitne baar rashmi ka saath bhi diya he. Don’t discount that. Agreed on bold even i am done with her. 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Ye sab khurrana madam ka felaya raita he. Everytime i think to give her benefit of doubt something happens again which turns me off completely from her. Aur asim toh pyaar me andha/paagal ho chuka he .. no dohraaye about it. 

Asim is NOT the one to let a loved one which in this case is himanshi fend for herself. What did he say his name means “protector”. When he feels himanshi is being attacked he will do everything in his power and feel obligated to protect her. 

I understand, respect and love this part of him. But unfortunately its channeled for wrong person. Himashi kha gayi asim ko 😡

I agree with everything but Asim is his own person too. He has his own mind and own thoughts like he said on katghara. 

And he knew how traumatised rashmi is about this issue still woh chadh gaya uspe. 

Even before she uttered a word. Usko Kuch bolne hi nahi de rha tha.

Being a protector is fine but you can't fight someone else's war. Himanshi was there and sound enough to defend herself. 

I would be okay in him supporting her but was literally not letting even himanshi speak and was speaking on her behalf. This is what pissed me off. 

Also when these girls were sorting things outside, then he came and again blamed rashmi. 

Protector is right but he needs to understands where he should just shut up. He had no place to be in this conversation. Period. 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pyaar me over bol diya yaar chod do abhi. Samajh lo. Himanshi ek din me chali jaayegi. Rashmi ko usne bohot baar defend kiya he show me and will get opportunity to do so again. But for himanshi it was her last day and his last stand. He couldn’t let her go without having her back. I completely understand his feelings. Its almost like i can read him like nobodys business. 

Pyaar me bol diya cannot be an excuse to brush up everything he does. Defending Himanshi was a different thing but trying to put the blame on Rashami was cheap yaar. Kuch v bolo. HK to chali jayegi but she spoiled everything. 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Kitne baar rashmi ka saath bhi diya he. Don’t discount that. Agreed on bold even i am done with her. 

I'm not discounting anyone. I remember everything. 

Isiliye I'm disappointed. 

Dissapointed usse hi hote hain jisko aap trust karte Ho ki woh aisi harkat nah Kare. 

But he literally broke my heart today. 

At least chup reh jata but jaise woh rashmi pe chhadha aaj for no reason, it was really painful to watch. 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

Pyaar me bol diya cannot be an excuse to brush up everything he does. Defending Himanshi was a different thing but trying to put the blame on Rashami was cheap yaar. Kuch v bolo. HK to chali jayegi but she spoiled everything. 

I agree. Even i am disappointed and angry at him for spoiling things because of panauti khurana. But then remember his convo with himanshi ki puri duniya bhi tumhare khilaaf ho jaaye fir bhi me tumhara saath doonga. This is him standing by that promise in his own way and proving his love. If that makes any sense. Rashmi fans are right in their place but I am trying to see his pov. I hope rasim doesn’t break and asim redeems himself soon.