Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

True that 

Originally posted by: Rein123

Exactly!! Now that Brinda married Dev won’t her powers start declining due to the curse Vrushali was talking about, which is why she wanted Nayantara married to Dev as she assumed that Nayantara was a naagin.

RiyaS2 thumbnail

True I was wondering the same even her dress is same since days n brinda keep on changing many outfits 😆🤔 

Same here, let’s just have our fingers crossed Nayantara actually transforms in the coming week. It’s so frustrating to see that she has very less scenes as a human, and that Manyata doesn’t trust her as capable of getting the revenge for her, moreover I wish the cvs just undo her obsession with Brinda. Like seriously, she already knows that Manyata loves her more than Brinda then why does she have the urge to get into a competition or sibling rivalry with Brinda? How does that make any sense? Cvs need to fix this on a priority basis. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Para-shi

True I was wondering the same even her dress is same since days n brinda keep on changing many outfits 😆🤔 

😆😛 white naagin😳 not leaving black outfits 😉😆also adding black colour to her role

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

😆😛 white naagin😳 not leaving black outfits 😉😆also adding black colour to her role

I just love Nayantara’s costume, it’s gorgeous!!! Love the train and how the entire outfit is embellished with pearls.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Too good her entry was grand n Ekta when tweeted Jasmin video Naagin well coming which u add here I was in love with her look gorgeous  Jasmin caught my eyes there 😳 she is pretty  waiting for real thing on show currently m bored 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Too good her entry was grand n Ekta when tweeted Jasmin video Naagin well coming which u add here I was in love with her look gorgeous  Jasmin caught my eyes there 😳 she is pretty  waiting for real thing on show currently m bored 

I just wish she turns into a Naagin next week, that’s when the story will actually begin.

vinnas thumbnail

I just love Nayantara’s costume, it’s gorgeous!!! Love the train and how the entire outfit is embellished with pearls.

it fits her Beautifully 

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Me not expected by the time Ek announcement 😛 after Show on air only liked This White Outfit Entry 😳.

Jasmine😛 in White Perfect 👍🏼 She Added That Fragrance to the Show along Manyata '/Sayantani❤️ Only One Make Any Scenes Wonderful 👏 ManYaTara missing 🥺 so too bored 🤔

RiyaS2 thumbnail

Samehere 🤔 

I loved the Been tune BGM was so awesome and the way her entry was pictured Dreamy 

Me not expected by the time Ek announcement 😛 after Show on air only liked This White Outfit Entry 😳.

Jasmine😛 in White Perfect 👍🏼 She Added That Fragrance to the Show along Manyata '/Sayantani❤️ Only One Make Any Scenes Wonderful 👏 ManYaTara missing 🥺 so too bored 🤔

emptyhand20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/naagin-bhagya-ka-zehreela-khel-omg-nayantara-kill-brinda-manyata/2020/02/05

Naagin – Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel: OMG! Nayantara to kill Brinda and Manyata?

Nayantara to kill Brinda and Manyata in Colors show Naagin – Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel

Colors’ popular show Naagin – Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel, has seen quite a lot of drama happening in the last few weeks. The show never fails to impress the audience with its exciting twists and turns.

As seen so far, Brinda and Dev marry each other. While Brinda has an evil motive for it, Dev is unaware of her plans. Meanwhile, Brinda and Manyata also perform Nayantara’s last rites and take an oath. They promise to take revenge against the evil Parikhs. Later Vishakha comes in the pictures, as she comes alive from the pyre and confronts Nayantara. Known for her wicked plans, Vishaka disguise as Nayantara to fool Brinda and Manyata.

Now, in the forthcoming drama, Vishaka will brainwash Nayantara against her mother Manyata and sister Brinda. Nayantara will touch the Naagmani which will emerge after 50 full moons, and she will finally turn into a powerful shape-shifting serpent.

Later, Vishaka will instigate Nayantra against Brinda and play her dirty game. She will provoke Nayantara to kill Brinda and Manyata.

OMG!

Keep reading IWMBuzz.com for more updates.