Nayantara in the coming week’s precap and Vish’s intentions

Posted: 4 years ago

So Nayantara is shown approaching the naagmani with the intention of gaining power to get revenge and to prove that she is better than Brinda. So I guess we can finally see our Nayan assume her Naagin Avatar once again. But the reason why she is doing everything sucks. It’s like more than getting revenge for Manyata she is in a competition with Brinda over who is Manyata’s real daughter. Why do the cvs have to show Nayantara suffering from the first child syndrome that even at this point? Even that syndrome doesn’t seem to make much sense, more than Manyata she is using Brinda as the objective and reason behind all her actions. 🤦‍♀️ 

Coming to Vish, she was like Nayantara is quite important and valuable and that she just couldn’t let her die until she uses and has her way with Nayantara... what is this mystery now??? What is her obsession with Nayantara?

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago

Vish said clearly Nayantara ki jaan Keemti hai to iski raksha to Karni paregi .... means wat ? 

Feels like to protect Nayan they switch babies Nayan is either Manyata daughter they both brinda nayantara r twins sisters and nayantara is the chosen one to touch naagmani n Nagrani 😉

Or nayan is Behir Daughter (which we all wish as it will make story gripping n interesting confusion wat happened with behir that they lost Daughter nayantara ) n in order to protect her some people pandit switched her with manyata daughter brinda 🤔

I agree creatives doesn't have to show sibling jealousy they can show brinda nayantara as sisters supporting protecting eachother not this crap bcz too much negativity also spoils show already they got full of many villains 😔

Originally posted by Para-shi

Vish said clearly Nayantara ki jaan Keemti hai to iski raksha to Karni paregi .... means wat ? 

Feels like to protect Nayan they switch babies Nayan is either Manyata daughter they both brinda nayantara r twins sisters and nayantara is the chosen one to touch naagmani n Nagrani 😉

Or nayan is Behir Daughter (which we all wish as it will make story gripping n interesting confusion wat happened with behir that they lost Daughter nayantara ) n in order to protect her some people pandit switched her with manyata daughter brinda 🤔

I wish the same, but let’s just shut up for now, don’t want to jinx any possible turn in the story which is favorable to Nayantara and her story. Already her screenspace has been cut short in the past few episodes because of the excessive focus on the Brindev arc to rush their story forward, hopefully once she transforms her screenspace increases substantially.

Originally posted by Rein123

I wish the same, but let’s just shut up for now, don’t want to jinx any possible turn in the story which is favorable to Nayantara and her story. Already her screenspace has been cut short in the past few episodes because of the excessive focus on the Brindev arc to rush their story forward, hopefully once she transforms her screenspace increases substantially.

Wish after this Week Got some thing regarding Nayan story 😛 Excessive focus  Brindev marriage Establishing brinda in whole revenge is over by now

Honestly I said my heart out I m bored of brinda n brindev really not happening show but this Vish entry n Nayantara identity mystery n Manyatara mother daughter duo is keeping me somewhat interested as Naagin loyal fan I m still hoping for the best n expecting better from creatives team. 😊

Originally posted by vinnas

Wish after this Week Got some thing regarding Nayan story 😛 Excessive focus  Brindev marriage Establishing brinda in whole revenge is over by now

Originally posted by saaniakh

Honestly I said my heart out I m bored of brinda n brindev really not happening show but this Vish entry n Nayantara identity mystery n Manyatara mother daughter duo is keeping me somewhat interested as Naagin loyal fan I m still hoping for the best n expecting better from creatives team. 😊

Exactly  done with Brinda/Brindev  if There part is Over atleast give break 😎and focus Manyatara- nayan mystery  miss there Bonding and pleasing scenes 

ek taraf Manyata along with Nayan 😎 Revenge Naaginmode that Manas attack scene Dusri taraf nayan Fighting Boys scene 😃 Manyata explains how she made her  from childhood like that tackling way 👏 those are highlight scenes shown in Start epis 😎 

Originally posted by saaniakh

Same here, let’s just have our fingers crossed Nayantara actually transforms in the coming week. It’s so frustrating to see that she has very less scenes as a human, and that Manyata doesn’t trust her as capable of getting the revenge for her, moreover I wish the cvs just undo her obsession with Brinda. Like seriously, she already knows that Manyata loves her more than Brinda then why does she have the urge to get into a competition or sibling rivalry with Brinda? How does that make any sense? Cvs need to fix this on a priority basis. 

Originally posted by vinnas

Exactly  done with Brinda/Brindev  if There part is Over atleast give break 😎and focus Manyatara- nayan mystery  miss there Bonding and pleasing scenes 

ek taraf Manyata along with Nayan 😎 Revenge Naaginmode that Manas attack scene Dusri taraf nayan Fighting Boys scene 😃 Manyata explains how she made her  from childhood like that tackling way 👏 those are highlight scenes shown in Start epis 😎 

Exactly!! Now that Brinda married Dev won’t her powers start declining due to the curse Vrushali was talking about, which is why she wanted Nayantara married to Dev as she assumed that Nayantara was a naagin.

Originally posted by Rein123

Same here, let’s just have our fingers crossed Nayantara actually transforms in the coming week. It’s so frustrating to see that she has very less scenes as a human, and that Manyata doesn’t trust her as capable of getting the revenge for her, moreover I wish the cvs just undo her obsession with Brinda. Like seriously, she already knows that Manyata loves her more than Brinda then why does she have the urge to get into a competition or sibling rivalry with Brinda? How does that make any sense? Cvs need to fix this on a priority basis. 

Exactly why Screw up So much  Cvs 😈