Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Spoke too soon 

Isne nh sudharna hai. She went back to him and the worst part was he kept insulting her like it was her mistake.

Well yeah ....I was rolling my eyes 🤔😳🤪 just now when episode ended!! Mann to Kar raha tha k Bigg Boss k ghar jaun aur Sana ko bahut acche se😡 samjha k aaun k girl what heck are you doing..... Dont go back to this man!!😡 ughhhh🤪😵

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Well yeah ....I was rolling my eyes 🤔😳🤪 just now when episode ended!! Mann to Kar raha tha k Bigg Boss k ghar jaun aur Sana ko bahut acche se😡 samjha k aaun k girl what heck are you doing..... Dont go back to this man!!😡 ughhhh🤪😵

I’m literally done with her :( she can’t be that stupid. This isn’t even game anymore. Like girl what ya doing? Borrow some self respect please. Stopping taking his s***

*Dev.* thumbnail

I’m literally done with her :( she can’t be that stupid. This isn’t even game anymore. Like girl what ya doing? Borrow some self respect please. Stopping taking his s***

Focus on her good qualities.... I try to ignore her bad qualities.... Becoz she's not a bad person. Overall.

True....agar koi mere saath aisa karta to main to thappad hi laga deta. Sidharth needs to stop his disgusting behaviour towards Sana and Sana needs to Stop doing her stupid clingy behavior towards him, when he doesn't need her at all. 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oh then I wish she could have also stand against Asim who actually dragged Paras and actually did her character assassination but she was having fun with same Asim later 🤢

Shehnaaz is brainless so her brother 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Focus on her good qualities.... I try to ignore her bad qualities.... Becoz she's not a bad person. Overall.

True....agar koi mere saath aisa karta to main to thappad hi laga deta. Sidharth needs to stop his disgusting behaviour towards Sana and Sana needs to Stop doing her stupid clingy behavior towards him, when he doesn't need her at all. 

That’s what I do usually, But this SidNaaz is putting me off a lot lately. 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

shameless gupta was telling her that Shukla can do maar peet out of frustration but she needs to be there to control his anger?! its like sab apni apni game side rakh ke is man child ko babysit karne aaye hai 

🤣kaunsa welldone? sid himself mentioned Kasam kha k tor rai hai 

2 minute main wapsi .. CHARACTER stable nai hai itna e kaha sid nay n she hall bol on sid and jab dal nai gali tu wapisi pta hai na game hai sid uski and DEVO ny b kaha sid has not sued bad wrd ... kaunsa appreciation to miss gill?

*Dev.* thumbnail

That’s what I do usually, But this SidNaaz is putting me off a lot lately. 

Hm .....I don't understand what kind of love is that. Trashy love!!🤪🤣

Originally posted by: canadianspirit

Exactly. Lol. Sab drama hai. 😏

draama nai game hai kiun k khud py confidence nai

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Shehnaaz ka swayamvar...I am excited for the next Rakhi Sawant in making

Image result for swayamvar gif"

i m suppeerr excited