Bigg Boss 13

WellDone Shehnaaz..Sidharth shukla Doesn't deserve any respect!! Creep

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Shukla is so cunning and cheap that he can go to any extent for winning a ghatiya task, he's a person who cannot take defeat and a psycho. His behavior is so odd, I don't know how people tolerate his dominating behavior.

He was laughing cunningly, when Asim was telling about his products. Although Asim was the one to tell about Sana's flip nature but It was Sidharth who commented about character. 

Good that Sana blasted on Shukla finally. He deserves no respect from her or anyone. That guy looks mad when he screams on others. His face changes to so angry like he's uncontrollable. I can't support him to win because this personality doesn't look supportive.

Hope Sana remains away from Sidharth and Asim. People use her flip nature negatively and positively as per their cheap games.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

kiya faida ha

phir charan me he jana ha shukla ke is ne ðŸ¤ª

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shehnaaz ka swayamvar...I am excited for the next Rakhi Sawant in making

Image result for swayamvar gif"

angelic_charm thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lol she again went back to Sid ðŸ¤£

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: angelic_charm

Lol she again went back to Sid ðŸ¤£

Image result for swayamvar gif"

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

kiya faida ha

phir charan me he jana ha shukla ke is ne ðŸ¤ª

Was disgusting to see Vikas suck up to Sana and tell her if Paras Mahira Arthi get evicted then poor Sid will be alone for 1 week to the finale as he cannot talk with Asim Vishal Rashmi. So, Sana says if he is hurt I am hurt too, then next scene Sana is in bed with Sid and stroking his arm and he behaving like a angry wife.

*Dev.* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sun2011

Was disgusting to see Vikas suck up to Sana and tell her if Paras Mahira Arthi get evicted then poor Sid will be alone for 1 week to the finale as he cannot talk with Asim Vishal Rashmi. So, Sana says if he is hurt I am hurt too, then next scene Sana is in bed with Sid and stroking his arm and he behaving like a angry wife.

True, this losermind vikas gupta is brain washing sana that she should go back to shukla and look Mahaan and bigger person. She went back to him. She should maintain her stand for longer time... He always takes her for granted!! Bahut gussa aata hai yaar yeh sab dekh ke  

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I cant believe he was adamant on making Sana look bad when clearly he has an on and off relationship with Sana. This man in the name of winning will throw anyone under the bus

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Spoke too soon 

Isne nh sudharna hai. She went back to him and the worst part was he kept insulting her like it was her mistake.

*Dev.* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anna143

I cant believe he was adamant on making Sana look bad when clearly he has an on and off relationship with Sana. This man in the name of winning will throw anyone under the bus

Exaxtly....sirf ek ghatiya task jeetne k liye you can argue and say anything to her.... How dare he can even do that. What kind of love is this??!! Sana should not go back to him again and again!!😡😡