Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

She is wired differently.....She is a very good human being and I would like to see her win... But the fact is that Shukla is winning....He has genuine fan following, I don't understand why people like him but they do... I'd like one of Rashmi and Asim to be in Top 2... Whoever is not in Top 2 should be in Top 3....

People don't relate with her as she doesn't give them a style statement... I don't know how to explain it... Something I read about 3 Superstars of Tamil Industry - Ajith, Vijay and Surya Shivkumar was like Ajith and Vijay give their fans moments in their movie that they can follow.....things Like Salman's hair cut, His Sun glasses in dabangg etc. There are no hero moments in Suriya movies so he doesn't have as big fan following that Ajith and Vijay enjoy... 

What Rashmi does is tolerates sh*t from everyone and forgives them... Mahira reminds her of her sister, Sana reminds her of her brother etc these are endearing qualities when people appreciate it but all she gets in return is humiliation... She should play from the front and realize that Bigg Boss contestants are against her, they are not her family 

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My biggest worry came out to be true. 

Anyways, best of luck Rashami for your future.