She is not hated but still not liked as Sidharth and Asim

Posted: 4 years ago

I am big time supporter of Rashami Desai and will continue to be even after Bigg Boss 13. I like her since her 'Pari Hoon Main' days. The Uttaran actress commands a huge fan following, specially among TRP audience and there is no doubt on that. However, for a show like Bigg Boss 13, it's important that people vote and support you. Mouth of the word publicity plays a big role in the success of a film and same goes for a contestant of Bigg Boss 13. I see people, specially youth, supporting Sidharth and Asim on such a huge level. You open any Facebook or YouTube video, you will see the buzz around them. No doubt, Rashami is very popular and I even don't take the Twitter polls that seriously; however, her good and positive parts are not coming out on social media, like that of Sidharth and Asim. 

In India Forums, she is the most discussed contestant but there lies a world outside. 

Achchai Bahar Ayegi Tabhi To Log Jikr Karege, Despite her good intentions and positivity, vo cheeze bahar nahi aa rahi hai. And I hope such things come out in front of the eyes of the viewers, who watch and actually vote. 

Please understand the crux of my post. She might not be hated by the Bigg Boss watching audience but she is not liked as much Sidharth and Asim's level. Ofcourse, she is liked. I have noticed people getting emotional whenever the small screen diva broke down. However, the buzz around her right now is good but not huge. 

Mahira Sharma is the most hated contestant of the show and in almost all the audience reaction videos, you will find the same. I want people to notice Rashami and her positivity. 

Note-This is not at all a bashing or demeaning post for Rashami or any of her fans. I want her to grow in the last few weeks of BB 13 and win the show. 

Still 2 weeks worth of game is left & honestly Rashmi coming across as very positive & likable in the last 3 weeks. Infact the best, IMO. 

It'll surely leave a good impression on BB viewers. Plus, a huge chunk of viewers are not active on SM but they actively watch & vote. Like my mom supports Rashmi, she also votes for her whenever she's nominated but she's not active on SM. 

So don't lose hopes, just keep voting for favorite. I still feel Rashmi has a decent shot at winning. 

Completely agree with TM and U said the truth about Rashmi.........although baacke rahna. Ur bashing is on the way. πŸ˜†

Yes. We all feel very sad for her. We have sympathy for her. This is why she is getting so much votes as ppl are loving her. But to get real love and respect she has to be active. Sp no time pass with Devo. Concentrate with game. Fight and win. Best of luck to Rashmi! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I said it all what I am feeling about rashmi...

I agree with you

I agree with you. She gives people too many chances. 

People give her overwhelmingly positive response when she gives it back to others. Like this time, Mahira.

But woh auro ke stand lene ke chakkar mein, uske shades dikhte nahi hain properly. Uska apna dost vishal kitni burai karta hai uski still she supports him. 

I think the thing is that she forgives people too easily this pisses off viewers. This makes some of them think she's fake but she's not. It's her nature to be forgiving. 

Few people are like that. 

I think SidSim have catered to audience who see themselves in them. Shukla ka toxic behaviour is adorned by most men in our country. So people LoVe it! 

Asim has that youthful exuberance and aggressiveness which people really like as it complies with the qualities which are conventionally seen as brave. 

Rashmi is a different kind of brave, where she trusts people even after being betrayed. She's a pure soul in a world of deceit. But somehow audience can't see it. Because frankly nobody wants to read in between lines. They accept what they are fed. 

Edited by Guneet80 - 4 years ago

I have a lot of people around who love her more than sid or asim......many people have switched sides and move towards her in the last few weeks.....i feel she definitely has a chance of winning. Top 4 mein koi bhi jeet sakta hain. 

I see your point regarding lack of engagement about Rashami. But, IMO she is not reality tv material.

I love watching her on the show, and can emotionally connect to her when she breaks down. There are 2 reasons for this. One, she is quite positive, mature and mentally stronger in comparison to the other female contestants. She forgives easily and doesn't shy away from showing compassion and giving advice when needed. 

Secondly, she is targeted by everyone and her biggest enemy has been blatantly supported throughout this journey. This makes the audience sympathetic. 

But, bigg boss is more about face offs, fights, teams, betrayals, loves angles, open declarations, one liners and everything else which is pretty 'in your face'. These are the aspects which create buzz on social media. Not 'quiet civility' which Rashami brings to the table. 

In the end, it becomes a race of the best person winning the show. And people get influenced easily, so it's more about the 'best person' in the last few weeks. Anything can happen now. 

For me personally, I admire Rashami's strength and maturity, Asim's resilience in the face of constant bullying, and sometimes even Shehnaaz's branch of entertainment and sense of justice. I just want the winner to be standing against Shukla in the end, because that man is not worthy of being celebrated!

Rashmi is sweetheart <3 But she also was quite inconsistent in the first two months, when a lot of people start to choose a person to root for.  Also, the negative approach of the channel towards her didn't do her any favors. 

However, over time she has IMO managed to turn out to be the most positive, and well-balanced contestant. And I am pretty sure that people are going to notice that.  She is a genuinely nice person, and that shows. 

Like mentioned before, not everyone is on social media. I have been supporting the Bahu gang, and then Rashmi for months, but have not participated in any social media activity of hers cause I only use personal accounts. I have many colleagues and relatives supporting and voting Rashmi as well, and I don't think they social media active either. So do have faith on her and the people who love her.  

She's a very good person no doubt but yeah I agreed jo ek craze jo pagalpan SM pe Sid aur Asim ke liye dikhta hai wo Rashmi ke liye nahi dikhta don't know whyπŸ˜• kabhi kabhi Sana bhi Rashmi ko cross kar jati hai.. Anyways bb ke bahar bhi duniya hai i hope usme Rashmi ko sari success mileπŸ‘πŸΌ

I have said this before and I will continue to maintain it. Rashami is a good person but not a BB material. BB is a show that works on extremes. Small gestures alot of times go unnoticed unless highlighted ( not talking about the forum)

BB is not a show made for good people. Be it - Hiten, Neha Pendse, Rahul Dev, Karan Mehra, Natasha. These people are good people but are usually termed as thanda because though they are liked, they hardly make it to alot of people's top priority.