Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

I look at this picture and want to shoot all three - Useless Aman, his useless ex, and his cry baby!!!! 

Aman is useless but u can't call his ex useless she twotimed both brothers and made a baby out of them. Ewww.She is evil

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Aman is useless but u can't call his ex useless she twotimed both brothers and made a baby out of them. Ewww.She is evil

Hahahaha well technically she is coz she couldn’t  keep either. She had Aman and knows how to hypnotise so why not just marry him and have his baby why go to kabir at all? Plus how did she know kabir is the twin because kabir was in lamp until LCR? 

They all like to share anyway, kabir wanted roshni and aman had Alia and Alia had both kabir and Aman - ewwwwwwwwww

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
usha786123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I THINK  ROSHNI SHOULD JUNAID MENSION

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Hahahaha well technically she is coz she couldn’t  keep either. She had Aman and knows how to hypnotise so why not just marry him and have his baby why go to kabir at all? Plus how did she know kabir is the twin because kabir was in lamp until LCR? 

They all like to share anyway, kabir wanted roshni and aman had Alia and Alia had both kabir and Aman - ewwwwwwwwww

u r right she couldn't keep both 😁😁😁.

I think it should be renamed as yeh jadoo hai partner swapping ka.i don't think any girl will stay like this douche bag aman.

And what they are now showing are completely adult material.i also agree that no parent in the right mind would allow any kid to watch this show where  no respect is given to the sacred vow namely marriage . Marriage is a vow of fidelity love respect trust .in this show there is not a single thing bw the leads to make this marriage work.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

u r right she couldn't keep both 😁😁😁.

I think it should be renamed as yeh jadoo hai partner swapping ka.i don't think any girl will stay like this douche bag aman.

And what they are now showing are completely adult material.i also agree that no parent in the right mind would allow any kid to watch this show where  no respect is given to the sacred vow namely marriage . Marriage is a vow of fidelity love respect trust .in this show there is not a single thing bw the leads to make this marriage work.

Exactly!!!!! No girl would want a man like aman money or no. Imagine being with a man like him? It would be a living nightmare. 

You are absolutely right the leads have nothing between them to make their marriage work and only one sided love is not enough.

Parents won’t allow kids to watch it as it has too much of an adult content now and it’s not good for kids to figure out how one woman can be with one man and get pregnant to other. Agree change the name to - partner swapping. This show has made a joke of love, relationship, and marriage and freaking Gul I should have known she always does that.

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😁😁😁kabir and alia seems not content vth each other,  so one prefer his sister n lawa and the other her bro innlaw🀭🀭🀭

Also if alia is bad aayana then she looks stronger and powerful than roshni... tabeezi had mentioned earlier she needs to control her powers 

Edited by an_shaini - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sahi hai waise bhi Roshni Ayaana ke naam par kalank hai behaving like a kid all the time.🀒Kam se kam bad Ayaana se hi kuch seekh lo ki powers kaise use karte hai.😑

In sab mein TABIJI IS most sincere any lovable character apne kaam mein busy rehti hai aur sabse badi baat uss manhoos Junaid mansion se door rehti hai.