What NONSENSE !!! Alia is Ayaana 🙏🙃😳😑

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7-dOrXhhFy/?igshid=rfoe6ipyxqol

Alia is ayaana but a bad oneπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

KUCH BHI

🀣🀣Who said that? She is a snake lady not Ayanah and if she was why the f**k she let Aman go? And if she is Ayanah then what is Roshni? And if she is truly Ayanah then can roshni aman be separated now? I mean what’s the need for roshni, right?

It's good na. Now Roshan can get easily separated coz Aman need Roshni as she is ayanah

Originally posted by vibha28

🀣🀣Who said that? She is a snake lady not Ayanah and if she was why the f**k she let Aman go? And if she is Ayanah then what is Roshni? And if she is truly Ayanah then can roshni aman be separated now? I mean what’s the need for roshni, right?

i hv seen many r saying she is bad ayanaa on igπŸ˜³πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sanchita1410

It's good na. Now Roshan can get easily separated coz Aman need Roshni as she is ayanah

haan she can hv aman if she already din hv him😌 but ayaana should be roshni only 

Makers give her some other name ,n make her Aman's protector too .i don't care for that 

Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn

i hv seen many r saying she is bad ayanaa on igπŸ˜³πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚

I don’t frequent instagram so i haven’t seen it but good no aman has another Ayanah and roshni can go now. He got his love his crying kid and Ayanah. Although the kid is his brothers but that can be changed I just want roshni to be out of this picture.

Bleh!!!!!😑😑 Make bad Ayanah sit with her love lol πŸ˜† where do people get this btw?

Originally posted by sanchita1410

This me too πŸ‘πŸΌ

I look at this picture and want to shoot all three - Useless Aman, his useless ex, and his cry baby!!!!