Thanks🤗

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  25

Anjali🤗🥳

Mini and Neil soon got busy in their daily routine as the honeymoon phase of their marriage ended. As their restaurant has become quite popular in Patiala, Mini has come up with the idea of launching an App of their restaurant so that customers can also place orders online. She was busy with marketing team to discuss the idea and how it will take place. While Neil came up with the idea of organizing different food festival dedicated to different cuisines every Saturday as in Patiala there were no decent restaurant for food other than Punjabi food. “But how will you manage all this alone? I mean including multicuisine menu will be a challenging task and we don’t have that much of a staff.” Mini expressed her concern. “Yes it is difficult, specially with those inefficient people out there whom you call staff but I’ll manage somehow. First let me try it out for sometime then if it clicks with the public we will hire few more chefs de partie” Neil explained. Mini rolled her eyes at him for complaining about the staff again.

PB life 

Arya’s routine was also set. She was having so much fun with her Veer Balika and Genie at home. Though she had stopped sleeping with them at nights but she made it sure both of them put her to sleep before going to their room. Her grades have also improved. During recent parents teachers meeting Mini and Neil both went to her school to get her progress card and her class teacher had praised them a lot. She told them how after her parents demise she was not normal anymore in the school. Though she smiled and interacted with kids but there was always loneliness in her eyes. Then when Mini took Arya under her wings how she came out of that self imposed depression and how after Mini and Neil’s marriage Arya has once again become a happy and carefree kid as she got her family back. She also told them how Arya keep boasting about her Veer Balika and Genie to her friends. Mini had happy tears in her eyes after listening that. For the trio life was going smooth for now.

Happy family MiNeYa

Mini was at the restaurant in her cabin when Neil came in stomping his feet, “I cant work with that Simpy. I am done. Please fire her or I’ll have to leave. That woman gets on my nerves.” Neil shouted. “Calm down Neil. What happened?” asked Mini as she rushed to him with a glass of water. “I was just working on multicuisine menu and was trying some new dishes. I had given her written instructions but no she has to use her tiny brain to mess up my dish. I was trying Mexican dish and she just added Chinese spices to it and when I asked her why she did that she said that she thought it will be a nice fusion idea.”Neil shouted once again. “Neil, calm down please……itna kyu chilla rahe ho?”asked Mini in concern. “I am the head chef of restaurant and she is just a sous chef she is supposed to follow my instruction not override it.” said a highly irritated Neil. “Ok, I am going to talk to her. I will make her understand till then you sit here in front of AC to cool down” said Mini and went to the kitchen to talk to Simpy.

“Simpy di ye kya hai yaar. Aap kyu irritate karte ho Neil ko?” asked Mini. “Mini madam I didn’t do anything. I just gave a dish my special touch. agar unhe pasand nahi aaya tha to dhang se bhi bol sakte the but no chhoti chhoti baton par tamasha karna hai…sabke ke samne mujhe daant diya…..ye chef hain ya hitler.”Simpy wailed. “Simpy di, whatever your problem is. It is an undeniable fact that he is the head chef of this restaurant. For that he deserves some respect from you. Please don’t talk in such language about him. I will not tolerate it.” Mini warned. “Haan haan Mini madam ab to aap unhi ka side loge na shadi jo ho gayi hai aapki unse” Simpy wailed again. “You are wrong Simpy di, Khursheed miya, Geeta aunty and all the other know it very well that  jab bhi aap logo ka jhagda hua hai maine hamesha aap logo ki side li hai because meri babes ne aap logo ke talent par bharosa karke aapko yaha rakha tha.  But this restaurant owes its success to Neil.He always does what is best for this restaurant. And he is the boss of this kitchen. You have to follow his rules here even I am not allowed to interfere here.” Explained Mini. “Mini you are right, waise bhi Simpy ki galti thi usse Neil sir se puchh lena chahiye tha apna experiment karne se pehle” Geeta supported Mini. Simpy looked down in guilt realizing her mistake. Mini consoled her, “Look I know Neil is very particular about his dishes and he is a bit over the top and strict but he does everything for the betterment of this restaurant so please bear with him in this matter and I will make him understand your point of view also.” “Ok I will keep that in mind” Simpy agreed.

Mini sighed in relief and went back to her cabin to talk to Neil now. That will be a bigger task. Neil is such a child when it comes to his kitchen. “Neil, I have talked to Simpy di. She will not do anything again without your permission. Now please let it go.” Mini said in extra sweet voice. “No, I just cant let it go.That Simpy she…she…just too stupid to work with.” Neil said as he gritted his teeth. “Come on Neil don’t be so childish now. I said I sorted out the matter”Mini tried to reason. “No I will not calm down” Neil said as he folded his hands turning his back towards Mini. Mini took a deep breath to compose herself and she made him sit on the chair while she herself sit on the floor holding his hands. “You won’t calm down even for your lovely wife” said Mini in sweet voice batting her eyelashes at him. Neil couldn’t hold his anger anymore as he chuckled at her. “Fine, for you I will tolerate her” said Neil as he lifted her up from the floor and made her sit on his lap. “that’s like my darling husband”said Mini as she kissed him on his cheeks. She continued further, “when I said that day that restaurant still needs me you cant manage everything on your own,I mean this….this type of situations. If I weren’t here today you would have ended up killing poor Simpy di.” Both of them laughed.

🤣muhje chahiye ye scene angry chef  Neil ko mini madam aka wify kaise handle karti hai 

Missing MiNeil and their pb talks, problems there and tease in the show 😳

“Whatever it is I am still of the opinion that you should start concentrating on photography” Neil said further as he put the loose strand of her hair behind her ear. “You know I also thought about it. Though I am still not going to shift my focus completely but I am trying now to find something less time consuming to indulge into photography again and I was searching online when I came across this photographers convention being held in Delhi next month.” Said Mini excitedly. “Really and what is it about?” asked Neil. “Just independent photographers from all over the country will come together to discuss latest developments in the field and showcase their photographs.” Mini explained.“Wow, it sounds cool. You can go there” Neil encouraged her. “Ya, I was very excited to attend it I also made my enrollment for the same but then I came to know the theme for the exhibition of photographs is ‘nature and adventure’”said Mini. “So what?” asked Neil not able to understand why that is a problem.“Neil, I don’t have any photographs on this theme and to take new photos I have to visit any such location. It would take atleast 5-6 days tour.  That would be a very long time. How will you manage alone?” Mini expressed her problem. “Oh come on now, you can go. I can manage one week without you.” Neil assured her. “Are you sure?” asked Mini raising her eyebrow at him. “Mini, You can go and I give you my word that when you will return you will not find any of your staff member including Simpy murdered by me” Neil said seriously and Mini laughed out at his words.

bacche 

Soon Mini started searching for any adventurous trip to go which will provide her enough scenic beauty to capture. She found one trip operator who was offering 7days tour to Ladakh including all the adventure sports and trekking trips. Mini found it interesting and contacted him. He gave her all the details.  She returned home early to complete the formalities with tour operator. Neil was late due to busy day at restaurant.Mini hugged him in excitement when he came to their room, “Neil, I am very excited. I found the best tour for the nature and adventure theme photography.I also completed all the formalities.” said Mini while hugging him. “So soon”asked Neil. “Yes, actually only limited number of tickets were available. So I had to be quick.” Explained Mini. “But you didn’t even tell me and when you have to leave?” asked Neil a little disappointed. “I thought you were busy today so didn’t disturb you and I’ll have to leave next week. Just one stupid formality left. They need your sign on these papers since I mentioned in the form that I am married.” Said Mini as she handed him the papers. “What is it about?” asked Neil as he looked at the papers suspiciously. “Nothing much,people who operate these kinds of adventure tour ask for this consent form.  It says that the you has your consent to sent me on this adventure trip” explained Mini. “What?” asked Neil as he couldn’t content his shock. “Exactly, like you I was also shocked I mean how silly of them to ask an independent woman ….ki jao pehle apne husband ke sign lekar aao”. Said Mini casually. “Mini I am not shocked that they have asked for my sign but I am shocked that why they are taking it in writing…are they afraid of taking responsibility of tourist” explained Neil. “Neil, baby its nothing to worry about. I have been on many such trips. This is just a formality. These tours are completely safe.” Said Mini as she cupped his face. But Neil was not convinced. He sniffed something fishy about this whole trip but he looked at Mini who was so excited to go so he tried to avoid the topic for now, “Ok fine,keep the papers at bedside table I will go through it later.”

Hubby ka thinking cap on 😎

Mini🤣

Neil,darling I think you didn’t listen to me. There are limited numbers of tickets so I have to complete all the formalities as soon as possible and I have taken care of all the other things just these stupid papers left. So please sign it so that I can send it to them.” Mini argued. “Mini, I understand what you said but I want to go through it before signing so that I can be assured of your safety.” Neil argued back. “Huh,….I cant believe you are refusing to sign it.First those stupid tour operators… Isn’t it archaic enough on their part to ask women to bring the signs of their father or husband. And now you….showing your importance. All men are like that.” Said Mini angrily. “Love, now who is being childish here? Did I say no to you? No need to play that ‘women’ card here. I only want to read these papers before signing so that I can be assured of your safety. Is it a crime?” asked Neil shocked at Mini’s allegations. “first you encourage me to pursue my passion and when I actually want to do it you are stopping me by giving silly reasons.” Mini said further. “Silly reason really?Your safety is a silly reason?” Neil asked back. “Ok, then why don’t you go through it right now?” Mini asked not giving up. “Look at it, its some 5 pages long and I am too tired to read it seriously. Cant you wait till tomorrow?”said Neil now irritated at her stubbornness.

Mini fumed at his reply. How could he just refuse to sign. She didn’t know why she is being so angry on him suddenly. Neil went to the bathroom to freshen up and Mini just paced here and there in the room to calm herself but she couldn’t.She remembered  her argument with the tour operator how she tried to convince him that she will sign her own undertaking and how that person reminded her that she is married they would want her husband’s sign on the papers. Then it suddenly dawned upon her what was troubling her. She has looked out for herself all alone in life. She was never dependent on anyone. Hell! She never needed anyone’s permission to take her life’s decision but suddenly this feeling….this thing that she is answerable to someone. Someone holding that position in her life that…..that authoritative position….that right to even deny her in some matters…it was just unnerving.She was not liking it one bit. Specially now as he refused her something. “Who the hell he thinks of himself” she thought. Neil came out of the bathroom. He had hot water bath to relax his body after a tiring day. He habitually came out without wearing his shirt. Mini looked at him ready to fight again but then was distracted momentarily looking at his bare body, “Focus Mini, this is not the time to drool on this man” she chided herself mentally and went towards him,“Listen I really have to hurry so…..Neil Oberoi just sign the god damn papers right now.” Mini said threateningly. “I cant believe you are still stuck there”said Neil exasperated.

“Fine,just hand me the papers” said Neil finally giving up. Mini handed him the papers and he sat down reading them. He took some 20 minutes to read it fully and Mini’s patience was running thin. “You want to do phd in it?” what is taking you so long?” asked Mini giving up. “It’s a legal jargon any layman will take that much time to read it.” Neil explained equally irritated. “If you are done now then please do me a favour and please give your autograph.” Mini said sarcastically. “No way, I am not going to sign it.” declared Neil. “I just cant believe you said that…..care explaining why?” asked Mini shocked out of her wits. “Because since the moment you told me about these papers I suspected something fishy about this tour. And guess what? I was right. This whole bullshit is a legal undertaking. It says the tour operators are not responsible for anything…any mishappening…any injury…any medical conditions….just nothing. They don’t even guarantee safe and sound completion of the journey. And if I sign it I lose my right to sue them later if anything happens to you. And you want me to sign it. No way, I am not doing it.” Neil said with finality.

“What do you think of yourself? Who are you? Who gave you the right to deny me anything?” asked Mini while she gritted her teeth. “Who am I….in case you forgot I am your husband. And I have every right to deny you things which I don’t consider right for you.” Neil said in his matter of factly tone. The thing which Mini was dreading to hear and accept was told to him in such a manner that she couldn’t even avoid it. How suddenly this man becomes any superior authority in her life. “Don’t you think you are taking this husband business a little too seriously” Mini said as she pointed her finger at him. “Don’t you think you are undermining my opinion a little too much” Neil challenged her back while moving towards her. Mini suddenly became conscious of their proximity and started moving backwards. He was standing too close to her comfort and she couldn’t avert her eyes from his body. “Look at him just bossing around me and why the hell he is not wearing his shirt” Mini’s mind screamed at her again. “Focus Mini, focus” “You know what I should have mentioned in the form that I am an orphan and unmarried that way I won’t have to beg you for sign.” Said Mini in anger. “Mind your language. You are not only insulting our marriage but also your elders.” Neil admonished her. “I wont …what will you do? Now you will try to discipline me….huh.. NEIL. OBEROI?” Mini challenged him. “Yes I will discipline you if necessary…..Mrs. MINI. NEIL. OBEROI.” Neil challenged her back.

The way he took her name made her angry. Suddenly with the ‘Neil Oberoi’ attached to her name she thought she is losing her identity. “But why does he have to look so sexy in anger” Mini thought and her mind screamed at her again, “FOCUS  you stupid girl. Focus. “You know what, I will tell you who will discipline whom. GET OUT OF MY ROOM right now.” Screamed Mini.“I cant believe you are throwing me out of our room because of your stupid tour”said Neil as he gasped listening her words. “Get out just get out from here. You are not sleeping here unless you sign the papers.” Said Mini as she pushed him out of the room. “You cant do this to me” said Neil trying to get back in. But she pushed him once again out of the door and locked the door from inside. Then she opened the door quickly , “And please for god sake, just wear your shirt”said Mini as she threw his shirt on his face and closed the door again.

Anjali yaar  I love u for this 🤗

This whole @blue is my favorite  favorite parts.

Each and every dialogues, screenplay ek dum badiya tha👏

Meneil the 

This has to be my favorite paras amongst all the updates u have written till now .

I could relate to mini so so so much here 🤣

Mini humesha se independent rahi hai

No rokh thok .

Aaj Achanak se koi aake bossy type karege ya order dega ( even with love) toh ek phal ke liye  dimaag ka dhai hoga hi hoga

Not that she don't love back ya understand his concern 

Lekin ek sign ke liye b permission

Kisi se poocha padega.

Aur koi tume rokh raha hain🤣

I can so relate to this 

Muhje se b tolerate nahi hoga ek phal ke liye b🤣 zabardasti se pyaar wala haq muhje b irritate karta hai kuch phal ke liye🤣

Though I know samne wala mere liye concern se bol raha hai 🤣

Neil ka mrs mini neil oberoi🤣

kisi ko b aur b gussa dela sakta hai🤣

Achank se authority 🤣

Mini b right hai 

Neil b right hai 

Mini samjah nahi rahi hai and I love her for this because she is mini  

Neil 🤣 is like ye samaj kyun nahi rahi hai 🤣 bechara🤣 I love him for this aur uska concern

Aur beech beech mein mini ka concentration jaana

Control kare phir se gusse wale mode mein aana easy nahi hai 🤣

I can so relate this also smiley14smiley37

Neil bechara 🤣kamre se out 

Mast tha ye .. aur kya ending kiya hai 

Ek dum natural MiNeil way 🤣

Throwing his shirt out and ordering him to wear it 🤣 perfect tha 

Perfect pati patni 🤣

Bechara Neil raat baar bahar rahega kya ?.

Koi tricks use karega ?

Mini melt hogi ?

Kya Neil samja payega mini ko ?

Mini ka problem Neil ki haq ,oder karna nahi hai 

She need time to sink in 

Normal hai ye 

Neil also need to deal with delicacy here .

to be continued.....

Anjali 🤗

Kya screenplay tha fight ka

Ek ek scenes b muhje sundar laga 

Aur perfect tha 

Solid tha 

🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zalima

Anjali 🤗

Kya screenplay tha fight ka

Ek ek scenes b muhje sundar laga 

Aur perfect tha 

Solid tha 

🤗

Thanks

You really liked that part this much. Its a big compliment😳

First i thought of writing a silly fight but since i had already decided to write about this problem in their marriage i included fight sequence here.

I wanted to show how mini is going to deal with this reality that marriage brings not only pleasures of togetherness but also duties responsibilities pains frustration everything

Neil babu will try to manaofy her😆

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anjali 🤗

Mujhe n ye chahiye tha 

Jaha mini dependent fill kare vo bhi surname ke vajah se 

Mujhe season one ka surname vala track yaad h Jaha usne bola tha vo surname nai change karegi kabhi bhi shadi ke baad 

But mujhe bharosa tha tumhari writing per 🤗

Ki ye point aayega kahi n kahi 

Waiting for next part 🤗

Edited by Sushdvj - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Anjali 🤗

Mujhe n ye chahiye tha 

Jaha mini dependent fill kare vo bhi surname ke vajah se 

Mujhe season one ka surname vala track yaad h Jaha usne bola tha vo surname nai change karegi kabhi bhi shadi ke baad 

But mujhe bharosa tumhari writing per 🤗

Ki ye point aayega kahi n kahi 

Waiting for next part 🤗

Ya ye point to aana hi tha but shuru mein nahi rakha i wanted mini here to be like a normal girl but i had saved this point for later like after the honeymoon phase of their marriage will be over and mini will come out of the dreamland

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks

You really liked that part this much. Its a big compliment😳

First i thought of writing a silly fight but since i had already decided to write about this problem in their marriage i included fight sequence here.

I wanted to show how mini is going to deal with this reality that marriage brings not only pleasures of togetherness but also duties responsibilities pains frustration everything

Neil babu will try to manaofy her😆

Bold : Sahi kaha 

Hum humesha goody wala things hi sochte hai .Love kiya shaadi hui hogaya🤣

Abh la la land hoga 

Lekin shaadi sirf bed  roses nahi hai 🤣

Aur ye reality jab face karna hota hai na 

Dimaag  ka  bharta banta hai ( until we adjust aur samjah paye like mini yahan b)

Specially mini ka toh full on samjah pa rahi hoon yahan main 🤣

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi Anjali,

Hope uh remember me.. 😉

Congratulations dear for successfully running this story..

I nvr imagined ki itni jaldi itne saare updte back to back padhne milega..

25 parts seriously.. ND more to come..

Well juz now I visited the forum, but later on I'll read the story fully.. 

Seems all the members r enjoying here ... 😃

Edited by IshraMiNeholic - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshraMiNeholic

Hi Anjali,

Hope uh remember me.. 😉

Congratulations dear for successfully running this story..

I nvr imagined ki itni jaldi itne saare updte back to back padhne milega..

25 parts seriously.. ND more to come..

Well juz now I visited the forum, but later on I'll read the story fully.. 

Seems all the members r enjoying here ... 😃

Hii

Welcome back

Off course i remember you🤗

I was wondering where are you these days but since you said something important came up so didn't disturb you.😳

I am myself surprised that i have reached this far with this story. It was supposed to be a ss initially then because of the great response i turned it into ff.😆

I try updating in 1 or 2 days because story is fresh in my mind and i want to write it while everyone is still interested in it that's why lots of updates in short time.😆

Dont worry take your time to read it.🤗

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anjali I remembered your FF during the episode.Specially when Neil tucks Mini's hair .😳You did mention it in your write up .