Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zalima

MiNeil ka first fight as Mr and Mrs Oberoi

Pyaara hoga ye 

Dono bahut dheet hai đŸ˜† specially mini.

Kaun kise manayega ?

Jaldi update karo đŸ€—

Anjali hume pata hai order karna easy hai.

Chahiye writing ho,edit ,vm ho

Lekin likhna ,karna woh sab bahut hi mushkil

Apne busy work schedule , personal life ke beech tum humare liye ye sab likh rahi ho 

Thank you yaar đŸ€—

main nahi likh rahi MiNeil likhwa rahe hain

sab unke nashe mein hai

weekend par to khastaur par sab pagla jate hain unki yaad meinđŸ€Ł

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

main nahi likh rahi MiNeil likhwa rahe hain

sab unke nashe mein hai

weekend par to khastaur par sab pagla jate hain unki yaad meinđŸ€Ł

đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł abh tera updates aur zyada fuel dal raha hai iss pagalpan mein

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zalima

@nandini ne aisi chalang lagaya hai wildness mein ki agar woh Olympics mein hoti toh record bantađŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Such a big jump! I mean such a big

promotion !? Direct Olympic  đŸ€ŁAll thanks to you girls đŸ˜†

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Such a big jump! I mean such a big

promotion !? Direct Olympic  đŸ€ŁAll thanks to you girls đŸ˜†

Dekha ...

đŸ€Łsab bade hogaye  đŸ€Ł

Sab ka promotion đŸ€Ł

Anj_01 thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  24

Mini and Neil were sleeping in each other’s arms. Mini woke up in the morning first. She looked at Neil who was sleeping peacefully hugging her.  He looked so innocent just like a child while sleeping. Mini remembered last night and blushed.  He was not at all innocent last night, she thought. But still, it was her first time and she loved it how gentle and patient he was with her last night. Her first time couldn’t be any more perfect. Mini kissed on his forehead and tried to get up wrapping up sheet around her. she was about to get up when she felt her sheet was pulled. She turned around to find Neil holding its corner, “Where do you think you are going?” he asked her with mischievous smile. “I am going to the bathroom.”Replied Mini feeling shy. “What is the need of this sheet there? You can go leaving it here.” Neil teased her further. “Just shut up and leave me. I have to take bath.”Mini admonished him. “I will leave you but just answer me first,  why are you covering yourself? I don’t think there is anything left that I haven’t  seen already.” Neil was in a no mood to let her go so easily. “Tum na bilkul besharam ho. Chhodo mujhe I have to take bath” Mini said as she blushed beetroot red. Neil pulled her towards him with a jerk and she landed on top of him then he seductively whispered in her ears, “I also have to take a bath so why don’t we go there together and save time and water” Mini gasped at his suggestion, “No way I am going in the shower with you” Mini chided him as she blushed at his naughty idea. “I am not asking you love I am telling you.” Said Neil as removed her sheet and picked her up and went to the bathroom.

Neil placed Mini under the shower and turned on the knob. Cold water started flowing on both of them making them wet. Mini shivered as her body suddenly came in the contact of cold water and she hugged Neil for drawing some warmth from his body. Neil was turned on like never before as his body came in contact with her naked cold body. He wanted to take her again but this time he felt his need was maddening. Last night it took him all his will power to be patient and gentle with her but now he just wanted to give in to his desires. He remembered she said she was little sore last night. He hugged her and asked, “Are you ok love? I want you right now but I don’t want to hurt you.” Mini distanced herself from him and looked him in the eyes, “I am fine. Even I want you again. Make love to me Neil” said Mini as she felt desires rising coursing through her body again.  Hearing her yes made him lose his mind and he just decided to let his wild side take over this time.

Neil Kissed her hungrily biting and nibbling her lips. He grabbed her waist from one hand while his other hand moved backward to grip her lower back. Mini felt herself drowning in his passion. She saw his eyes had gone dark with needs.There was just lust and nothing more in them this time. Gone was her husband from last night who was so gentle and caring with her, standing before her right now was a husband she never knew posses this wild side. He was solely guided by his desires right now and she just loving it as much as she loved it last night with him. His touches were more manly and ardent. His grip was more strong than usual. His kisses were more hungry and demanding. He was almost handling her roughly. She moaned with both pain and pleasure as she reveled in his wild love making. Neil finally claimed her as his and took her again into sheer ecstasy. With the way he was moving against her Mini finally understood how much he was holding himself last night just for her sake. She loved him all the more after this. They were panting heavily after they finished. Neil rested his forehead on her forehead as he tried to catch his breath. “That was

mind blowing” Mini whispered as she tried to calm down her heartbeats. Both of them quickly finished taking shower and came out wrapping towels around them.

“As much as I want to make love to you whole day but we have other needs too. I am hungry. I am going to cook. What will you like to have?” asked Neil as he got dressed. “Don’t bother we will order something” said Mini suddenly realizing that it was not a very good idea to give full two days leave to the house maid. Now they are on their own for everything in the house. “You know I don’t like outside food and besides that, since you have made me very happy I am in a good mood and I want to cook” said Neil as he hugged her from behind while she was drying her hairs. “Hmm
.I want to eat pasta in red sauce” said Mini realizing that she was indeed very hungry after all the action since last night. “Red sauce pasta
.ok. anything else?” asked Neil. “I want lots of mushroom and less bell peppers in it.” Mini told her preference. “Ok..got it. Chef Neil will now be at your personal service for two days Mini madam” said Neil as he bowed before her and Mini giggled at his antics.

“Before I forget, I got a gift for you. Its in the side drawer of bed.” Said Neil and went to the kitchen. Mini was surprised to know about it and went to find her gift. She found a big box gift wrapped in the drawer. She opened it excitedly and squeaked in delight to find latest model of DSLR camera in it. She took it and went into the kitchen. Mini jumped at Neil excitedly and hugged him as she thanked him repeatedly. “Neil, from where did you get it? Do you have any idea what is it? I was searching for this latest version for quite some time.” “I know about cameras as much as you know about cooking. One of my friends from Delhi likes photography so I took his help. He suggested me to buy this but then this model was not available in Patiala yet so I requested him to bring it from Delhi for me.” Explained Neil.  “But why this gift suddenly?” asked Mini as she checked out the camera. “Not suddenly, I was supposed to give it to you on our first night as per the ritual but since Arya gate crashed it I forgot about it.” Neil explained. Mini launged and began to click his pictures with the new camera. “Hey stop it” Neil chided as she was continuously clicking his pictures.  â€œYou don’t know husband how photogenic you are. You are a treat to any professional photographer. In my opinion you are wasting your time in cooking, try modeling you will give any top model a run for their money.” Said Mini as she clicked some more pictures. “Keep your opinion to yourself. I am very happy being a chef.” Said Neil as he served her red sauce pasta.

“You didn’t ask why I gave you camera?” asked Neil while feeding her pasta from his own hands as she was still busy in camera. “Because I like photography” replied Mini as if it was obvious thing. “Yes, that’s one reason but there is another and more important reason also.” Said Neil as he continued to feed her pasta. “Really,whats that?” asked Mini. “I know how difficult it is for someone to leave their dream job and forced into something which he/she doesn’t like. I mean I cant imagine myself doing anything else except cooking. When I look at you I always feel bad for you that you had to leave your photography for the restaurant. Initially you had no other option but now as the restaurant is doing good I want you to focus on your photography again.” Explained Neil. Mini felt touched by his words and came to sit in his lap. She hugged him, “Thanks for the gift Neil. It really means a lot to me but as much as I want to return back to my profession I know restaurant needs me. Tum akele kya kya manage karoge. I don’t want to overburden you.” Mini expressed her views. “Its not that difficult. Naeem bi and the team will help me. I will manage somehow. I want to give your wings back so that you can fly,  it pains me to see you trapped in a cage.” Neil said as he cupped her face. Mini kissed his hand, “Ok, I will try to focus on photography also but I wont leave you alone to look after the restaurant. It still needs both of us. May be in future We’ll be in a position to hire more staff then I will concentrate solely on photography.” Mini assured him.

Both of them spent rest of the two days in exploring different rooms and positions for love making while taking breaks between only to cater their other human needs. They covered everything from guest rooms, Neil’s previous room, living room ,bathroom, kitchen counter, sofa and even floor. Since their short honeymoon was going to get over tomorrow morning they decided to make last night memorable. They had candle light dinner. Neil made the dinner and Mini set the table. They had their romantic dinner while they talked about every  important and trivial issue. “What do you think about having children” asked Neil. “Hmm
I don’t know
I never gave it a thought. To be honest I don’t want kids so soon. There is a lot to focus upon and sort out before children.” Replied Mini honestly. “Same here, We are quite young for kids and besides that I want you all to myself for some time.” Said Neil. “Then why did you ask about children suddenly?” questioned Mini. “Well
just wanted to know your opinion and besides that
.I was wondering we have to adopt some birth control measure if we don’t want to be parents so soon
.as you know since two days we are doing it unprotected” said Neil in a matter of factly tone. “Don’t worry, I have it figured out. I will have morning after pill tomorrow morning and from day after tomorrow I will start birth control pills.”Mini answered his query.  â€œLove, don’t eat any pills without prescription. We’ll visit gynaec for consultation.” Said Neil in concern. “Arre, there is nothing to worry. I already visited a gynaec with Preet before our wedding. She has only prescribed me medicines.” Replied Mini assuring him. “Hmm
then you have this morning after pill. After that no need to take anything. From now onward I will take care of it. We will use protection. I don’t want you to burden your system with unnecessary medicines. It takes a toll on one’s natural health.” Said Neil with finality. Mini was touched by his gesture. She had heard stories how husbands force their wives to undergo all kinds of measures for birth control and other sexual problems as they cant compromise with their pleasure.

They spent their last night also in making love. Mini wanted to explore balcony but they settled for their bedroom only as balcony being open would be a bit adventurous. In the morning all the family members came back. Arya came running to her Veer Balika and Genie and become busy telling them her stories about the new places she visited and new friends she made. While Biji and Dadaji gave them Prasad which they brought for them and then went to their room to get some rest. Mini and Neil also went to the restaurant to catch up the pending work.The staff at the restaurant had handled it well in their absence. Naeem bi strictly prohibited everyone from disturbing them till they return on their own. They thanked all the staff and resumed their working.

to be continued.....

P.S. I know in precap I said MiNeil are going to have their first fight but when I started writing I was lost in their dreamland and just couldnt bring myself to write about the fight. So I will cover it in next update.😳

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was freaking hot đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„ Along with MiNeil you took us to dreamland. Beautifully written .😳and glad that you mentioned photography profession of Mini here. This is something we had discussed here .I hope we get to see this in the show .

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update

Love it

Continue soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

It was freaking hot đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„ Along with MiNeil you took us to dreamland. Beautifully written .😳and glad that you mentioned photography profession of Mini here. This is something we had discussed here .I hope we get to see this in the show .

thanks

I always wanted neil to persuade mini to follow her passion😳

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Amazing update

Love it

Continue soon

thanksđŸ€—

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail