thesheowl101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

New promo. 

Why?? Just why?? 

First it was Death Sentence for an accident without any investigation. 

One look at the post mortem report is enough to prove that Rajeev had fought with a man before he was killed. 

Now, shaadi in a police station. I didn't know they had a matrimony wing or a exchange policy: shaadi karo jail se vidaa ho jao. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I have no idea🤷🏻‍♀️

a simple sweet love story with a message turn into stupid illogical drama where there is no head and tail 😡

thesheowl101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I have no idea🤷🏻‍♀️

a simple sweet love story with a message turn into stupid illogical drama where there is no head and tail 😡

Ikr. I am just glad I am going away for a few months. Hopefully, when I come back, things start making sense. 

(Why do I feel like I get to see a lot of Abhigya like scenes in this?) 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: thesheowl101

Ikr. I am just glad I am going away for a few months. Hopefully, when I come back, things start making sense. 

(Why do I feel like I get to see a lot of Abhigya like scenes in this?) 

I worried that it will stretch like bhagyas🤦🏻‍♀️i mean the track😡

Abhigya are hilarious&funny🤣but here i can see a slightly painful love story here poor rudra he is going to have tough time making his wife understand his feelings for her,bring back the faith in love and trust i forsee once yuvraj is being expose she is going to loose trust in love and rudra will be connected to her pain and fall in love with her but preesha will close all the doors of her heart afterall the betrayal is so deep to make one loose faith in love 

she will fall in love with rudra will take a long time

Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

101 Reason on how to ruined a story 

thesheowl101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanalita

101 Reason on how to ruined a story 

I think my lifespan is decreasing watching this bakwaas. What on earth are they showing these days? 

Yuvraj-preesha meeting

Rudra monologues

Rudra taking out his anger on Saransh

Vasu and GPS (who app forgot he could do SOMETHING) crying 

Yuvraj monologue

Ahana Monologue 

Repeat repeat repeat 🐢🐢🐢

Koeli thumbnail

Entire thing is rushed maybe because they aren’t getting desired TRP..

Marriages are shown to get TRp and so are accidents. 

There is no logic in this serial. Lawyer achaanak judge bangaya. Then judge ke post se hata bhi diya... I mean come on... Kuch to homework karo... they are showing what not... entire thing is rushed. Half of the things doesn’t make sense. 

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nothing about this show is making sense anymore.🤣

Out of everything, I had 2 hopes. 1. As a mother preesha would tell the truth so she could get out and be with her son. Nope.👎🏼

2. Her father was a retired judge - one would expect him to be expert in law - would quickly overturn this nonsense hanging sentence....again a big fat Nope.😔

I'm left scratching my head. And you are surprised with a wedding in a jail?! I'm surprised that there was no singing or dancing...!!🤣

What nonsense. At least in YMH the actress was intelligent. Here she is just plain dumb, cannot seem to add 1+1 to come up with 2!!

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

don't worry.I am sure that only bhagyas will have such never-ending tracks. I have never seen ekta showing never ending tracks in any other show.it's only meant for her zee bhagyas

Originally posted by: Mages

I worried that it will stretch like bhagyas🤦🏻‍♀️i mean the track😡

Abhigya are hilarious&funny🤣but here i can see a slightly painful love story here poor rudra he is going to have tough time making his wife understand his feelings for her,bring back the faith in love and trust i forsee once yuvraj is being expose she is going to loose trust in love and rudra will be connected to her pain and fall in love with her but preesha will close all the doors of her heart afterall the betrayal is so deep to make one loose faith in love 

she will fall in love with rudra will take a long time

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And one thing I don’t understand now how preesha is goin to come out ? As she is gone till hanging stage ? 🙄😳