Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

Much much better. For this show though i thought Radhe will help Ruku escape Vidharbha but thank goodness a little bit of common sense prevailed. Her involvement was so out of the place and looked forced and i forgot to mention the funniest thing that happened in that Rukmini haran track. Nature went berserk when Krishna met Rukmini as if waging a war against Narayan for why the hell he went to save Mahalakshmi's incarnation in distress leaving prem ki Devi in utter chaos.

Let us save our sanity by accepting it as Radha Ka Leela!!

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

And i just posted the same for you.πŸ˜†
It's one if those songs that takes you back to that era when India was exploding with rich culture. Albeit patriarchal but isn't there something hauntingly beautiful in the submissive longing of a woman ?

It looks very beautiful, but I do not condone that sort of relationship. I prefer to think of it as a massive interpolation of the actual much loving and equal relationships that were originally there.

wayward thumbnail

Much much better. For this show though i thought Radhe will help Ruku escape Vidharbha but thank goodness a little bit of common sense prevailed. Her involvement was so out of the place and looked forced and i forgot to mention the funniest thing that happened in that Rukmini haran track. Nature went berserk when Krishna met Rukmini as if waging a war against Narayan for why the hell he went to save Mahalakshmi's incarnation in distress leaving prem ki Devi in utter chaos.

Ooh! But why was she in distress. Should've been happy, if, she was also Lakshmi and so was Ruku. Crazy people really!

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Virat Parv is one of the most important and vital parts of the entire Mahabharatha. That too was destroyed by these Swastiks?? Pure nasthiks it seems!

Swastik fears to show the real bigotry Didi. For them every male character sans Kauravas & mama Shakuni was aadarsh personified. They painted them in shades of purushottam. Yudhisthir was the epitome of purity for them. Pandavas were Rajashri movie sons for Swastik people so they couldn't risk showing Arjun defeating all his kith and kin without any hesitation. Pandavas were crybabies. Bhishm leaving the battlefield would have been a sad reality to their curated fiction. Karna again was Yudhisthir 2.0 so no defeat for him either. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Swastik fears to show the real bigotry Didi. For them every male character sans Kauravas & mama Shakuni was aadarsh personified. They painted them in shades of purushottam. Yudhisthir was the epitome of purity for them. Pandavas were Rajashri movie sons for Swastik people so they couldn't risk showing Arjun defeating all his kith and kin without any hesitation. Pandavas were crybabies. Bhishm leaving the battlefield would have been a sad reality to their curated fiction. Karna again was Yudhisthir 2.0 so no defeat for him either. 

The same age-old beliefs and tutorials regarding this Yudhishtir and Karna??!!!! 

Of course, I love Arjun, Krishna Draupadi and Radha! Too possessive regarding these divine characters. Others are mere mortals with many flaws. 

Now I have to wear a Kavach to protect myself from members' brickbats!!

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

Ooh! But why was she in distress. Should've been happy, if, she was also Lakshmi and so was Ruku. Crazy people really!

Wanna hear another fun swastik+ignorant bachcha party fans approved fact ? Radha is Prem ki devi incarnation of Mahalakshmi and Rukmini is prem ki devi ka subservient incarnation of Mahalakshmi. God knows what kinda incarnation are Satyabhama & Jamvabati ! πŸ˜† Radha is still unaware of her true self so is Rukmini. Narayan Mahalakshmi happily stay in Vaikunth so are Krishna Radha in Golok. Brahma sent Sridhama to Krishna with the message of his incarnation. Narayan is probably chilling or currently MIA. Nature was protesting against Rushna union and suddenly upon Sakhi Radhika's request Sakha invoked the inner Mahalakshmi of Rukmini and yet he thinks nothing of her other than an unwanted wife.  They made such a soup of their established storylines that it sounds so stupid to apply any logic.πŸ€ͺ

wayward thumbnail

Wanna hear another fun swastik+ignorant bachcha party fans approved fact ? Radha is Prem ki devi incarnation of Mahalakshmi and Rukmini is prem ki devi ka subservient incarnation of Mahalakshmi. God knows what kinda incarnation are Satyabhama & Jamvabati ! πŸ˜† Radha is still unaware of her true self so is Rukmini. Narayan Mahalakshmi happily stay in Vaikunth so are Krishna Radha in Golok. Brahma sent Sridhama to Krishna with the message of his incarnation. Narayan is probably chilling or currently MIA. Nature was protesting against Rushna union and suddenly upon Sakhi Radhika's request Sakha invoked the inner Mahalakshmi of Rukmini and yet he thinks nothing of her other than an unwanted wife.  They made such a soup of their established storylines that it sounds so stupid to apply any logic.πŸ€ͺ

I can't even make sense of what you said. Yes, Krishna wasn't probably dying to marry Ruku, but he did treat her with the respect every woman deserves!

And if this is Krishna's attitude to Rukmini, God knows what's in store for the poor 16100 women from Narakasur's?!

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The same age-old beliefs and tutorials regarding this Yudhishtir and Karna??!!!! 

Of course, I love Arjun, Krishna Draupadi and Radha! Too possessive regarding these divine characters. Others are mere mortals with many flaws. 

Now I have to wear a Kavach to protect myself from members' brickbats!!

You said nothing wrong Didi. Just like credit, criticism should also be given where it is due. Lord Ram is given undeserving appreciation quiet often so are other mytho men. Their valor always overshadows their flaws. Draupadi is one phenomenal woman and deserves every bit of praise for her perseverance so is Radhika for her selfless love. Krishna is my manmohana. I'm biased in his case.☺️ Arjun though i wish was bold enough to go against his stupid jyeshth bhrata and saved Draupadi beforehand but i guess that was meant to be. πŸ˜­

Viswasruti thumbnail

You said nothing wrong Didi. Just like credit, criticism should also be given where it is due. Lord Ram is given undeserving appreciation quiet often so are other mytho men. Their valor always overshadows their flaws. Draupadi is one phenomenal woman and deserves every bit of praise for her perseverance so is Radhika for her selfless love. Krishna is my manmohana. I'm biased in his case.☺️ Arjun though i wish was bold enough to go against his stupid jyeshth bhrata and saved Draupadi beforehand but i guess that was meant to be. πŸ˜­

Feared for unnecessary flaring up the emotions, so deleted the matter. Once I raised this topic in one thread and there it went on for two threads, it means nearly 250 pages. Pro knows it! πŸ˜Š

So, now I can't spend much time here , kids' exams are fast approaching, have to concentrate on it.

Thank you for understanding me and my perspectives. Arjun too flawed in a way by accepting Draupadi as 'their common wife'. Want to talk about many aspects, but have to run back to kids' room. πŸ˜Š

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

I can't even make sense of what you said. Yes, Krishna wasn't probably dying to marry Ruku, but he did treat her with the respect every woman deserves!

And if this is Krishna's attitude to Rukmini, God knows what's in store for the poor 16100 women from Narakasur's?!

Sakhaprem darling ! Abundance of it. Krishna himself said that platonic sakhaprem aka friends with joking,fooling,pranking, gossiping,riddling,swinging and butter eating benefits can be spread/distributed between three people,ten people,one thousand people and also ten thousand people. He was pretty much referring to his junior wives. This Krishna is gonna be childless. Wonder who will bear the consequences of Gandhari's curse ? Poor Dwarika people ? πŸ˜’