Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

🀣

Can you please bring that criticism caring creator to this forum ???? He will get to see all the criticisms s/he wants

Who is the criticism caring creator?

Sorry did not have time to read all the posts.

On a lighter note, are you calling sakha/i criticism caring creator?

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

200% she will. Even her make up will be devilish.

Is Radha going to get her ready for the wedding like she adorned Rukmini?? 

But this time with an evil make up look😈😈

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So basically any non-bratty kid ? Thanks for calling all of us (including you) divine. πŸ€—

ha ha ha .. ofcourse, we all are divine!! we have immsense patience, we listen, we read, we have perceptions, and we believe in someone .. some force, some strength....

RainFire125 thumbnail

You remember Titanic ? Rose lived a full life because she promised Jack in his last wish. He remained her inspiration to breathe till her last breath ! But she never mentioned his name to anyone, not even her husband. She respected her husband, became happy with him, made him happy and I am sure even loved him ( love is infinite. It doesn't have to end with one person ). 

And yet stayed true to the words----love can touch just one time and last for lifetime......

She lived her life with Jack as well throughout her life, without forgetting a single moment with him, but never uttering his name aloud !

You don't have to be divine beings to experience the pure form of love. Because Love itself is divine. The love a mother monkey has for her child is divine. The love birds have for each other while building a nest together is divine. The love you guys have for your significant others is divine. 

And if Love is divine then Viraha is worshipping it. The beauty is, you don't have to worship it by being ascetic or following rituals. You can live a full life happily while loving others while worshipping the divine love for your soulmate you are now separated with.

That is the kind of love and Viraha I expected from a RK story. That's the reason I started this show----because of its name-----> RadhaKrishna

Standing ovation for this my dear friend!!! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

That is what they actually depict. Love does not end at a point, it lasts beyond death as well and you can love someone deeply even though he or she is not actively in your life!!

One day i would like to initiate a discussion on life beyond death!!

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

That's not different. Same with me. It matters to me the most. Specially character development and consistency ( I even indirectly mentioned it regarding Radha's character and the parallel character-relationships and krish-bal connection degradation ).

I missed those two as individual points because if I had started with those two, my rants wouldn't have stopped. 

I totally agree and understand!! :)

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthysarma

That's ok friend πŸ˜„.

Everyone has different taste right??πŸ˜€ 

Absolutely!! πŸ€—

vyapti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

ha ha ha .. ofcourse, we all are divine!! we have immsense patience, we listen, we read, we have perceptions, and we believe in someone .. some force, some strength....

I am the misfortunate one here. I doubt that force almost every moment.

sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

Seems the lotus feet of Rukmini Devi is attracting many bees here.

Not this Rukmini's lotus feet, her presence at Barsana brought all of us here. 

In Srimadbagavath she never stepped out of her Vidarbha, Krishna gone there to bring her to Dwaraka. This is all Cvs  new story written  for the bachcha party .

sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

they have distorted Radha from the start man. With badhas, adamancy, rudeness and now with extra sweetness.

Radha is an unsolved mystery for me. We cannot imagine how she behaves with her great knowledge for love. I won't surprise if she follows Krishna standing behind Arjun's rath standing behind the seatπŸ˜†

vyapti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarika01

Not this Rukmini's lotus feet, her presence at Barsana brought all of us here. 

In Srimadbagavath she never stepped out of her Vidarbha, Krishna gone there to bring her to Dwaraka. This is all Cvs  new story written  for the bachcha party .

No no it is the magic of lotus feet of Rukmini only.

See she is the consort of a trickster. So here is her new trick. She intentionally lets the immature ones insult her so that we get attracted to her lotus feet, out of, umm, empathy. We do not understand her trick and unwittingly get consigned in the fire of devotion.

Look, I can very easily beat the cvs in twisted logic.