Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Arjun looks like Sumedh's chacha!😆 The whole Pandava crew is gonna look sumedh's chachas! Am feeling like, am watching 'Chota Bheem 2.0' live action version!😆

Have they casted Arjun already? ðŸ˜•

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

If they want to drag the serial for 1000 episodes , still there will be more to reveal regarding Radha Krishna love! Why on earth they included all the other wives and these Pandavas in RK story/ So senseless and meaningless story it is. 

To be frank,Sumedh is emotionally and talent-wise , completely drained out , a spent force, we can't relate this Krishna with all the Mahabharatha matured content!  -- means Geetopadesh, Kurukshetra war , manipulations, and messages. For that, many serials were/are/ will be there, why to meddle this Romantic story with that epic?  

Madhuri, this time they are going to show that Radha actually gave the gyan and not Lord Krishna. Also, Radha will guide the movement of everyone and Krishna will be following because of sakhi ki iccha ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Chota Bheem 2.0 ðŸ¤£

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by vyapti - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

I think his role is a mere cameo in the show Gayatri. I watch occasionally, and as far as I'm aware, Lord Rama met Mata Vaishno Devi only twice. 

As a child, Vaishnavi was immersed in the devotional service of Lord Vishnu, a habit she carried well into her adulthood. When she was of a marriageable age, she left home to perform intense austerities to please and win Lord Vishnu as her husband. Years passed, and as an answer to her prayers, Lord Vishnu appeared to her in the form of Lord Rama. She learned from him that he was already married and was searching for his wife, Sita, who was abducted by the demon king of Lanka, Ravana.

Seeing his devotee distraught, Rama promised her that he would return to her one day, and if she recognized him, she could marry him. Rama went on to rescue Sita and become the king of Ayodhya, all while Vaishnavi waited for his return. One such day, she was approached by an old man who asked the beautiful Vaishnavi to be his wife. She however, refused his proposal, thinking of him as undesirable for his age and looks. She had failed to recognize the old man who was none other than Lord Rama, who had come to keep his end of the promise. However, the harsh penance of the goddess can't go unfulfilled, so Lord Rama granted her the boon that in his 10th incarnation of Lord Kalki during kaliyuga, he would marry her and asked her to wait for him till his 10th incarnation on the trikuta mountain. He even gave her a troop of his monkey army for her protection.

Yep righto

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I stopped watching the show long back but I tried keeping up a little with WU and segments, why are the Mahabharata characters being introduced? Mahabharata Krishna is really mature as he takes many morally questionable decisions, it will be really weird to see an innocent young man Krishn doing that. Also after watching Swastik's own Mahabharat its really hard for me to accept anyone else as those characters, just because of the physicality they brought. The Pandavas, Kauravas and Krishna were shown to be full adults when they met, this is a little hard to accept. 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

Chota Bheem 2.0 ðŸ¤£

That's what, it looks like!😆 I had watched one of the episodes of chota bheem, long back, where in chota krishna meets chota bheem! Sab chote chote!😆 Our RK krishna is exactly, the live action version of that chota krishna, n maybe, bheem will also be the same way!🤣

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

I stopped watching the show long back but I tried keeping up a little with WU and segments, why are the Mahabharata characters being introduced? Mahabharata Krishna is really mature as he takes many morally questionable decisions, it will be really weird to see an innocent young man Krishn doing that. Also after watching Swastik's own Mahabharat its really hard for me to accept anyone else as those characters, just because of the physicality they brought. The Pandavas, Kauravas and Krishna were shown to be full adults when they met, this is a little hard to accept. 

Swastik has already shown two versions of mahabharat themselves. The 2014 Mahabharat and one was suryaputra karn's version of MB. There was absolutely no need to show a forced third version, especially with a kid as the protagonist!😔

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haan Yaar, I would honestly be happy if they show that this show leads on to the Star Plus Mahabharat in the future. Do they intend on showing Draupadi as a child marrying Arjun? ðŸ˜‚ ðŸ˜‚😂

Sutapasima thumbnail