Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I started watching this show because the sets, costumes, music attracted me. Initial episodes were marvelous though some scenes truly made me go wtf! πŸ˜†For example, the Vridhbaan family meeting with an accident and all unconscious and baby Radha crying and Vasudev with baby Krishna passing through that route yet couldn't see those injured people and couldn't hear Radha baby's cries. 

Radha's badhas also looked weird to me. It was like, Radha is not divine because she forgot Krishna, Krishna remembers Radha hence is divine. πŸ€ͺBut still I enjoyed watching those episodes thinking that the makers are giving this message through Radha's medium that every human has lot of badhas that come on the way of his/her bhakti for God and they have to slowly let go off those badhas to attain God. I feel the cvs did a very good job in the bhay track and moh track but turned the show into typical daily soap from the krodh track. Though Gopadevi track was fun to watch because of Sumedh's marvelous acting but I felt it was not needed. That was just a filler track.

Slowly I started losing interest in the show and then Radha-Ayan marriage was the final nail in coffin and I quit watching the show entirely since that track. 

I started watching it again from the Kans vadh track as I thought now we finally got rid of those cheesy romance shown because of the separation but I was so wrong. I was so excited about Rukmini track too but the makers spoiled that track too. 

One of the worst or u can say, the most funniest things they showed was Nanda and Yashoda reactions to Krishna not their son. I was so looking forward to those scenes on how they will react, how they will deny first and then will slowly accept the truth and let go off Krishna with lot of pain in their heart. But what did I see? Nanda and Yashoda were like, "Oh! U r not our biological son? Chalo koi baat nahi. Go back to ur real parents. We will miss U! Goodbye!" πŸ€ͺ🀣This was exactly their reaction to the news. When Krishna was leaving Yashoda for the last time, she was like "I have a feeling u will be a mahapurush who will do all mahaan kaam so go away." πŸ˜† Those scenes were hilarious. 

Sumedh is the one reason for watching this show

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RainFire125

ALMOST DITTO my friend!!!!πŸ€— with the difference that script and character consistency matters a lot to me. Even fiction should make sense!!!

That's not different. Same with me. It matters to me the most. Specially character development and consistency ( I even indirectly mentioned it regarding Radha's character and the parallel character-relationships and krish-bal connection degradation ).

I missed those two as individual points because if I had started with those two, my rants wouldn't have stopped. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Nicely explained πŸ‘

I started the show because I always wanted a show based entirely on Radha Krishna. So it was like a wish come true. I loved how naughty Krishna was and liked Radha as a relatable humane teen. Talking about the first stages of the show. I even loved the initial inaccurate dramatic elements like Putna dropping him at Radha's place....I enjoyed all of it 😳.

Bold: IMO the whole show is a filler track πŸ˜†. Tell me one thing that was actually needed in a Radha Krishna story that was shown in this show. It was just entertaining with a talented cast, music, sets, costumes (even the costumes are so bad now ) and the points you mentioned in the first line. 

I stopped regularly watching it since Radha-krishna haldi ( after ugra blackmailing vrishvan and Radha overhearing them). I didn't even watch Ayan Radha wedding. Then watched a bit when Radha had shut the door and Krishna was leaving. Has been irregular but still had some things to look forward to. The things I mentioned in my previous post and also the one you mentioned ( yashoda-krishna-nand separation ) .....But as you said, the first separation was so bad I didn't even bother to watch the final one....Who knows whether that was even final !!!!

I watched Kans vadh after not watching for a long time. Kans vadh was okayish ( m glad Radha didn't kill him πŸ€ͺ and hated how Bal was sidelined ). Then again left. But after brahm vivah was a dream, I freaking had it !!!! That was enough BS !

The main charm of any Radha Krishna story lies in separation ( Viraha )......Viraha between RK .....Viraha between Kanha and his maiyaa.......

That's the reason I always wanted to experience a well written RK story......and at the first I thought I got it.....Then sab gaaya tel lene πŸ˜•!

For the makers VIRAH is using lot of glycerin

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Satyabhama kahi inke saath haath na mila le

200% she will. Even her make up will be devilish.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

For the makers VIRAH is using lot of glycerin

Arre alag rahenge tab toh Viraha hogi nah.....pehle toh yeh RK video call karte rahe, fir milne bhi lage and don't know what else !!!!! It's like a 21st cent EMA .....Even the contemporary shows don't use so much communication tech as them. 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Nicely explained πŸ‘

I started the show because I always wanted a show based entirely on Radha Krishna. So it was like a wish come true. I loved how naughty Krishna was and liked Radha as a relatable humane teen. Talking about the first stages of the show. I even loved the initial inaccurate dramatic elements like Putna dropping him at Radha's place....I enjoyed all of it 😳.

Bold: IMO the whole show is a filler track πŸ˜†. Tell me one thing that was actually needed in a Radha Krishna story that was shown in this show. It was just entertaining with a talented cast, music, sets, costumes (even the costumes are so bad now ) and the points you mentioned in the first line. 

I stopped regularly watching it since Radha-krishna haldi ( after ugra blackmailing vrishvan and Radha overhearing them). I didn't even watch Ayan Radha wedding. Then watched a bit when Radha had shut the door and Krishna was leaving. Has been irregular but still had some things to look forward to. The things I mentioned in my previous post and also the one you mentioned ( yashoda-krishna-nand separation ) .....But as you said, the first separation was so bad I didn't even bother to watch the final one....Who knows whether that was even final !!!!

I watched Kans vadh after not watching for a long time. Kans vadh was okayish ( m glad Radha didn't kill him πŸ€ͺ and hated how Bal was sidelined ). Then again left. But after brahm vivah was a dream, I freaking had it !!!! That was enough BS !

The main charm of any Radha Krishna story lies in separation ( Viraha )......Viraha between RK .....Viraha between Kanha and his maiyaa.......

That's the reason I always wanted to experience a well written RK story......and at the first I thought I got it.....Then sab gaaya tel lene πŸ˜•!

I so agree with u. The main essence of Radha Krishna love was how their bond was strong and love so deep and true inspite of not seeing each others faces for years and years.

When the show focused on the lines, "paane ko hi prem kahe jag ki yehi reet, prem arth samjhayegi ab Radha Krishna ki preet!" it obviously meant their separation. 

But in this show their separation means they just don't get married to each other, they marry different people yet that marriage is just namesake and they love only each other and the so called 'niyati' keeps reuniting these two. 

Sridhama cursed 100 years separation. Technically, when were Radha Krishna even separated? If I am not wrong the makers made Radha Krishna bachpan ke chaddi buddies. πŸ˜†

I don't want to say this but somewhere this show has insulted the marriage system and has kinda unintentionally/unknowingly turned Radha Krishna into lovers who indulge in extra marital affair. Though the real Radha Krishna never had extra marital affair but this show's Radha Krishna definitely had and will have. In order to justify the ema, they turned Ayan a villain so that Radha will never have any marital relationship with him. Then they showed the Vishnu avatars stories again to justify the ema. But what they forgot was in their previous incarnations, Vishnu and Lakshmi were married. In this incarnation, they're not married to each other. They just failed in executing the Radha Krishna relationship properly and ended up making these two lovers an ema couple. The only thing that's pure about their relationship is there's no intimacy or passion.  

One of the writers of the show is too active on twitter and mostly pays attention to peoples criticisms more than the praises. When the Rukmini track was introduced most of the fandom were excited to see Krishna-Rukmini story but there were few Kridha fans who kept on asking for Kridha scenes inspite of knowing that Krishna never met Radha after he left for Mathura and the writer ignored the praises and suddenly turned Rukmini into an arrogant spoilt brat and is now showing Radha Krishna romance in Dwaraka in the presence of Rukmini so that Rukmini will understand the Kridha relationship and allow her husband to indulge in ema with his gf. Yesterday Revati told her the same, U need to accept ur husband's relationship with Radha. U have no choice. 

I am sorry if I offended anyone here. I am not talking about the real Lord Krishna and Radha. I am talking about this show's Radha Krishna 

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

You remember Titanic ? Rose lived a full life because she promised Jack in his last wish. He remained her inspiration to breathe till her last breath ! But she never mentioned his name to anyone, not even her husband. She respected her husband, became happy with him, made him happy and I am sure even loved him ( love is infinite. It doesn't have to end with one person ). 

And yet stayed true to the words----love can touch just one time and last for lifetime......

She lived her life with Jack as well throughout her life, without forgetting a single moment with him, but never uttering his name aloud !

You don't have to be divine beings to experience the pure form of love. Because Love itself is divine. The love a mother monkey has for her child is divine. The love birds have for each other while building a nest together is divine. The love you guys have for your significant others is divine. 

And if Love is divine then Viraha is worshipping it. The beauty is, you don't have to worship it by being ascetic or following rituals. You can live a full life happily while loving others while worshipping the divine love for your soulmate you are now separated with.

That is the kind of love and Viraha I expected from a RK story. That's the reason I started this show----because of its name-----> RadhaKrishna

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loving the discussion here. I'm in lecture, so cannot reply, but going through it β€οΈπŸ€—

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

You remember Titanic ? Rose lived a full life just because she promised Jack in his last wish. He remained his inspiration to breathe till her last breath ! But she never mentioned his name to anyone, not even her husband. She respected her husband, became happy with him, made him happy and I am sure even loved him ( love is infinite. It doesn't have to end with one person ). 

And yet stayed true to the words----love can touch just one time and last for lifetime......

She lived her life with Jack as well throughout her life, without forgetting a single moment with him, but never uttering his name aloud !

You don't have to be divine beings to experience the pure form of love. Because Love itself is divine. The love a mother monkey has for her child is divine. The love birds have for each other while building a nest together is divine. The love some of you have for your significant other is divine. 

And if Love is divine then Viraha is worshipping it. The beauty is, you don't have to worship it by being ascetic or following rituals. You can live a full life happily while loving others while worshipping the divine love for your soulmate you are now separated with.

That is the kind of love and Viraha I expected from a RK story. That's the reason I started this show----because of its name-----> RadhaKrishna

This is what I too wanted to watch in the show. Radha Krishna were only physically separated but still together within their hearts. But all I am getting to see is Kridha ema and it's glorification because the writer is obsessed with impressing those handful of young Kridha fans who only want to see Kridha cheesy romance and nothing else. Now they're demanding Krishna to return to Vrindavan and do raasleela with Radha. I won't be surprised if sakha suddenly dumps his namesake ardhangini and returns to Vrindavan with his param sakhi. πŸ€£

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

This is what I too wanted to watch in the show. Radha Krishna were only physically separated but still together within their hearts. But all I am getting to see is Kridha ema and it's glorification because the writer is obsessed with impressing those handful of young Kridha fans who only want to see Kridha cheesy romance and nothing else. Now they're demanding Krishna to return to Vrindavan and do raasleela with Radha. I won't be surprised if sakha suddenly dumps his namesake ardhangini and returns to Vrindavan with his param sakhi. πŸ€£

🀣

Can you please bring that criticism caring creator to this forum ???? He will get to see all the criticisms s/he wants