Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC # 7 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by shruthysarma

Watched yesterday's episode on Hotstar.... Everyone complimented Rukmini for looking beautiful!!!๐Ÿ‘ฐ When asked, Krishna was like.... you look beautiful because Radha did your makeup ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. Who on Earth would say to his bride that she looks pretty cause his (ex) girlfriend adorned her๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค”???

Oh I forgot๐Ÿค.... This things are happening in the RK universe and not on Earth!!!!๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

I didn't knew that Radha was a certified beautician though!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ

God what all can Sakhi do? 

Originally posted by stormborn

Whoaaa we did it !!!! Page 150 smiley41

All thanks to our Mahalakshmi, the supposed goddess of Anno ( rice ) and gabhi ( milky cow ) who can't make kheer ! 

The supposed Mahalakshmi who spent ages under the ocean can't survive a small river. 

Heil her !!!!! And heil her -ex ka pyasaa- husband !!!! Our DT prevailed !!!!!!! smiley42

Rk Rukmini is not Mahalakshmi. Mahalakshmi can't be like this

Yehhhhh I called it !!!!!! Barsana clan will live happily ever after in dwarka--- I called it.....aab dheere dheere sab jayenge peeche peeche

Now another one------Radha will be in the same tree during Krishna death and they will die together ----miraculously by the same arrow  !!!!!! 

What about the evil sibling duo? 

By following proper logic and scientific accuracy. Because logic and rationality are what RK follows since day one-----from the day Radha poked aghasur with a flute and he pretty much died TO copy pasting Radha's face into Krishna's eyes. 

If her face is in his eyes then as per their height, her feet is inside his feet. So with absolute and undeniable logic, it's ek teer teen nishane !!!!

Why teen ? Simple math and physiology !!

2 Radha heads were in 2 Kanha eyes:--

---2 K eyes = 2 R heads

=> 1 K eye = 1 R head

=> 2 K feet = 4 R feet

=> 1 K foot = 2 R feet => 1+2 = 3 = teen ...

Hence, proved

Told you it's scientific ๐Ÿค“

Wow๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Oops ๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, I think they are planning a repeatation of vadha track. This time Radha will help Ruk to get rid of her vadhas.

Then Ruk might help satyabhama get rid of hers........

......aaaaaand the chain will continue like this.

Nahiiiii please makers don't kill Satyabhama also like Rukmini

Thanks for providing the links of different versions of Bhanusingher Padabali

Originally posted by Dotslover22

What about the evil sibling duo? 

They are included in 'sab jayenge peechhe peechhe'

Abhi Rukmini ki brainwash aur baad me satyabhama ko villain banani hai ki nehi huhh !!??

Originally posted by Dotslover22

Rk Rukmini is not Mahalakshmi. Mahalakshmi can't be like this

I was being sarcastic ๐Ÿ˜†

Wasn't krishna a cowherd boy??? ๐Ÿค” Y dis RK krishna was nvr shown to b tending cows??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edit : or did I miss anything in d show regarding it ?? ๐Ÿค” 

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago

Actually the reason of my not watching it anymore is a bit different. I don't care if the story is different from the original mythos or lack in divination. But

1. Casting: The casting was great. Apart from RK, even the chemistry between the other characters were so great. Balram-Rohini, Yoshoda-Krish-Nand, Vrish-Radha-Kirtida, Krishna's friends, even Chandrvali with RK. The lovable casting outnumbered the irrtating ones. So it was really easy to ignore Ayan and Jatila. Even Ayan-Krish hate story was pretty entertaining at the first.

Currently, the whole casting has changed. Some of them are boring and have zero imp ( ugrasen, ruk's dad, devaki etc. ) and others are really bad---jarasandh, rukmi, Sishupal, Revati, Rukmini ( sorry zalak fans but I don't like her. She might have grown on me if her characterisation were of a strong woman with self respect but in current situation, I really can't like her.

So the bad ones vastly outnumber the good ones in the current scenario. 

2. Krish-Bal relation: Before it used to be one of the main USPs of the show..... IMO even more entertaining than RK. Really, who can forget the palwan dance !!!!! 

Currently they have only one scene in loop----

Bal: something stupid

Krish: mocking and misguiding him

Bal: getting angry and yelling

-------thats it. Above everything, it's monotonous. Even if I forget that they are gods or all logic or my love for Balram, it's still goddamn monotonous. 

3. Radha: I shamelessly admit, even with all her vadhas and everything, I loved the show during that period. Told ya, I don't care about how much it resembles the originals. With the vadhas, Radha character was layered and relatable. I loved when she broke Krishna's flute in anger or emerged victorious from her fear.

Currently-----what has she turned into !!?? Every time she is on screen, I feel like yawning or playing games in my phone. She looks stoned and lifeless all the time. Again-----BORING !!!!!!!!!

4. Choreography: Used to be one of the best things of the show. The Rash, the real holi---those were the best in TV. Specially I looovved the Holi !!!!! Doesn't happen any more. Even if it does, it's the old things in repeat and the circumstances don't make sense.

5. Rukmini: Lacks self respect. Delusional. Weak characterisation. A typical ITV female. Exactly what I hate in a female characterisation. I don't care about her divinity. Even humans can have dignity and maturity. She lacks both. Weakly written character.

6. To look forward: I used to look forward to so many things since the very first week----Ayan clan getting punished, Brahma Vivah ( in real in the forest of Vrindavan--not in some supposed dream ), Radha realising Krishna's and her own divinity--- among many others.

Now I know nothing I expect will happen. There's nothing to look forward to. I might check once the Pandavas are introduced. But right now there's nothing interesting happening. 

My final nail: The moment Krish called the Brahma vivah can be interpreted as a dream---- I was done.

P.S. I didn't individually mention Krishna's name coz he was pretty much always like this----manipulator and fckboish and everything.....that didn't stop me from watching and loving the show....... So I won't take the high horse now by talking how he is ungodly. I never cared about that before he let Radha marry a murderer. Even a human can't let a girl marry a murderer after knowing everything. Still I continued watching the show. So he's not my reason.

So that's it !!!! I care about neither logic nor rationality------I am done with the show simply because it has become boring and irritating and it doesn't leave me a good aftertaste any more. 

I started watching this show because the sets, costumes, music attracted me. Initial episodes were marvelous though some scenes truly made me go wtf! ๐Ÿ˜†For example, the Vridhbaan family meeting with an accident and all unconscious and baby Radha crying and Vasudev with baby Krishna passing through that route yet couldn't see those injured people and couldn't hear Radha baby's cries. 

Radha's badhas also looked weird to me. It was like, Radha is not divine because she forgot Krishna, Krishna remembers Radha hence is divine. ๐ŸคชBut still I enjoyed watching those episodes thinking that the makers are giving this message through Radha's medium that every human has lot of badhas that come on the way of his/her bhakti for God and they have to slowly let go off those badhas to attain God. I feel the cvs did a very good job in the bhay track and moh track but turned the show into typical daily soap from the krodh track. Though Gopadevi track was fun to watch because of Sumedh's marvelous acting but I felt it was not needed. That was just a filler track.

Slowly I started losing interest in the show and then Radha-Ayan marriage was the final nail in coffin and I quit watching the show entirely since that track. 

I started watching it again from the Kans vadh track as I thought now we finally got rid of those cheesy romance shown because of the separation but I was so wrong. I was so excited about Rukmini track too but the makers spoiled that track too. 

One of the worst or u can say, the most funniest things they showed was Nanda and Yashoda reactions to Krishna not their son. I was so looking forward to those scenes on how they will react, how they will deny first and then will slowly accept the truth and let go off Krishna with lot of pain in their heart. But what did I see? Nanda and Yashoda were like, "Oh! U r not our biological son? Chalo koi baat nahi. Go back to ur real parents. We will miss U! Goodbye!" ๐Ÿคช๐ŸคฃThis was exactly their reaction to the news. When Krishna was leaving Yashoda for the last time, she was like "I have a feeling u will be a mahapurush who will do all mahaan kaam so go away." ๐Ÿ˜† Those scenes were hilarious.