Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Okay, i have two questions!

Firstly, Can someone explain the story which was started in treta yug and is gonna end krishna avatar?πŸ€“

And, how is related to Satyabhama and satrajit?πŸ€“

Secondly, why does, mahabharat music keeps on playing in the background!πŸ˜† Its seems funny!πŸ˜†

I think he is mentioning about Jambavati not Satyabhama. He is going to marry Jambavati first and then Bhama. But I am not sure if Lord Rama has given Jambavan any promise such as to marry his daughter in Dwaparyug

Mahabharat music...I really don't knowπŸ˜†

Edited by SarmaShru - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

I've seen today's episode and still alive!πŸ˜”

Today's highlight is --Satyabhama asked for a special makeup kit to do sola sringaar ... do you know why??? 

Krishna and Balram left Dwarka to search Syamantak Mani, before leaving, Kri ordered Ruk to be happy and never ever chintit hona!!! 

Is there anyone who'll be able to explain why Radha is roaming in the Royal palace mingling with all these queens at Dwaraka poking her nose in their day to day affairs???πŸ€ͺ Did she permanently settled in Dwaraka? 

Ruk and Revathi are looking alike, Satya and Kutila are looking alike, confused soul I am now!! 

Now .. let us come to the highlight of today's episode ---

When Ruk asked Satya why she wanted to adorn herself with all those special items when Krishna was away ....Satya's answer is -- I want to look beautiful, if some enemy attacks us , then I will try to allure him with my beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😎πŸ€ͺ😑😑 She wants to do an item song in front of Jarasandh or Rukmi???????? What is going on here and till now why no one complained about this cheap narration of divine characters????  She further insulted Ruk that you don't know anything about beauty, so you can't do anything!!! 

Ruk was upset and sent a message to her father asking for help?Wah ...the Goddess herself praying for help, lost hope on her patidev!! 

Rukmi sent a dubious gift to his sister with a wicked smile. Next week she is going to open that gift. That is the suspense for us to wait to see what will happen next!! 

Radha is busy dealing with Item dancer Satya  and help monger Ruk !!!

Jambavathi is there yet to show her face!!! 

This is atrocious,😲Satya saying all such nasty words πŸ˜­

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Today's highlight is --Satyabhama asked for a special makeup kit to do sola sringaar ... do you know why??? 

Krishna and Balram left Dwarka to search Syamantak Mani, before leaving, Kri ordered Ruk to be happy and never ever chintit hona!!! 

Is there anyone who'll be able to explain why Radha is roaming in the Royal palace mingling with all these queens at Dwaraka poking her nose in their day to day affairs???πŸ€ͺ Did she permanently settled in Dwaraka? 

Ruk and Revathi are looking alike, Satya and Kutila are looking alike, confused soul I am now!! 

When Ruk asked Satya why she wanted to adorn herself with all those special items when Krishna was away ....Satya's answer is -- I want to look beautiful, if some enemy attacks us , then I will try to allure him with my beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😎πŸ€ͺ😑😑 She wants to do an item song in front of Jarasandh or Rukmi???????? What is going on here and till now why no one complained about this cheap narration of divine characters????  She further insulted Ruk that you don't know anything about beauty, so you can't do anything!!! 

Ruk was upset and sent a message to her father asking for help?Wah ...the Goddess herself praying for help, lost hope on her patidev!! 

Rukmi sent a dubious gift to his sister with a wicked smile. Next week she is going to open that gift. That is the suspense for us to wait to see what will happen next!! 

So Satya wants to be Mohini, is it? Or Durga alluring Mahishashura or Kaushiki alluring Shumbh-Nishumbh? Or even Draupadi agreeing to Kichak's proposal?

Now she will allure her son Narakasur for sure.

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These CVs have reached a new low !😑🀬

Saw some Instagram clips where Satyabhama was saying to Ruku that she will SEDUCE the Intruders in case of an invasion πŸ˜‘ For the sake of God, she was a dignified woman with impeccable valor. What the hell are these idiots showing ??? She was Bhudevi,a divine incarnation. Why are these people presenting her as a femme fatale ? πŸ˜­

Dau getting smitten by Satyabhama πŸ€’ seriously ! That scene was disgusting. πŸ€’

Krishna eating all the food while on a serious mission without considering the fatigue of his soldiers ! πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ How selfish was that πŸ˜‘

Rukmini,the incarnation of Mahalakshmi getting jealous of Satyabhama's beauty  ! πŸ€£

No offense to Aleya but CVs could have chosen a prettier girl to play Bhama. Aleya seems a good actor but she isn't fit for Bhama's role. Satyabhama was exquisite. 

I'm yet to see Jambu in her full glory but I'm already liking Vaidehi as Jambu. I hope she will bring a fresh breath of air with her.😳

Poor Radhe is eternally sakhi-zoned ! πŸ˜­ They reduced her to a spineless emotionless feelingless desireless dreamless mere mortal.😑 Where is the Radha who oozed love and romance ? Where is the Radha who yearned for her Chitchor ? Where is the premika Radha ? This Sakhi radha with her platonic sakhi prem is such a boring lifeless depiction of the divine lover of the God of Love. Kya se kya bana diya inn logon ne. πŸ˜‘

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

So Satya wants to be Mohini, is it? Or Durga alluring Mahishashura or Kaushiki alluring Shumbh-Nishumbh? Or even Draupadi agreeing to Kichak's proposal?

Now she will allure her son Narakasur for sure.

She simply wants to seduce πŸ€’ that too by wearing Surya ke kirno se bane aabhushan and Himalaya ke choti mein khilne wale phool.🀣🀣🀣

Disgustingly hilarious. πŸ€’

Edited by Krishnpriya - 4 years ago
Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Satya wanting to allure Krishna is logical/acceptable but her wanting to seduce some random men is the peak of blasphemy πŸ˜‘ She was trained in warfare skills ! Seems like this Satya only knows about beauty rituals and sartorial splendours.Divinity aside she is a princess ! How on Earth she can say such nonsensical words ? Why the hell she is roaming around Dwarika all by herself is beyond me. Royal women in those times never had such freedom. Even Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi etc have depictions more dignified than this future wife of Krishna !!! And her costume πŸ€’ These people are hopeless Didi. πŸ˜­

Mahalakshmi's three incarnations are there in Dwarika yet Rukmini is worried ! None of them are aware of the truth but doesn't Krishna have a mighty aqua army in his gigantic aquarium ? If not then Ruku & Radha can anytime form an army with those sharks, whales, crocodiles etc.

Edited by Krishnpriya - 4 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I am SO SO sorry. I just lost track of all time. No promises about replying this time, I know I'll just end up forgetting. Really sorry, I miss this place so much! </3

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

I am SO SO sorry. I just lost track of all time. No promises about replying this time, I know I'll just end up forgetting. Really sorry, I miss this place so much!

We too missed your precious presence at this place Pro. It is so long seeing you around! Happy to see your smiling face here in this RK confused congregation!πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

Satya wanting to allure Krishna is logical/acceptable but her wanting to seduce some random men is the peak of blasphemy πŸ˜‘ She was trained in warfare skills ! Seems like this Satya only knows about beauty rituals and sartorial splendours.Divinity aside she is a princess ! How on Earth she can say such nonsensical words ? Why the hell she is roaming around Dwarika all by herself is beyond me. Royal women in those times never had such freedom. Even Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi etc have depictions more dignified than this future wife of Krishna !!! And her costume πŸ€’ These people are hopeless Didi. πŸ˜­

Mahalakshmi's three incarnations are there in Dwarika yet Rukmini is worried ! None of them are aware of the truth but doesn't Krishna have a mighty aqua army in his gigantic aquarium ? If not then Ruku & Radha can anytime form an army with those sharks, whales, crocodiles etc.

Happy to see you back Krishna.πŸ€—

Satya requesting Ruk for a few more things for her makeup to allure the enemies!!! Ruk said ' Patidev Dwaraka me nahi hai" means Satya already married Krishna!!!!  Now he is running behind Jambawathi! But Jamb was his second consort and Satya was his third in chronological order! It seems they are not bothering about all such small things! Ruk was harassed by Rukmi while she was not married, how she will send a slip to that bhai to assist her? After her marriage, immediately Rukmi ganged up with jarasandh and Shisupal, so no question of sending a request to him. 

The most disturbing factor is this 'Sanyasin by birth' Radha is participating in everything surprises me and made me hate this story. Creativity is different from crushing an icon and iconic God. 

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

She simply wants to seduce πŸ€’ that too by wearing Surya ke krino se bane aabhushan and Himalaya ke choti mein khilne wale phool.🀣🀣🀣

Disgustingly hilarious. πŸ€’

Krishnaa how much I miss you and our sarcastic discussions! But this serial has reached such low that even sarcastically dissecting it seems like an insult to ourselves.