Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B82wF-dH_Rm/?igshid=16d1jnhvanwn2

Badhai ho 🥳

Prem ki devi ko do nayi istudents milne wali hain.

Krishnpriya thumbnail

I want to see ashtabharya now 

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Poor satyabhama, the most beloved wife of Krishna will be treated like komolika. Sad. Hopefully her presence can make Kutila and ayan's life miserable as I want. I want that so bad.

No doubt she was haughty and stubborn but Krishna never tried to alter her personality. Of course he rectified her as per necessity but most of the time he used to spoil her. Rukmini in fact was the sacrificial wife of Krishna. But unfortunately in this show, they will show her as an absolute brat and sent her to Prem ki devi institution.

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

At last he got a royal look

Yes dear Asmi ( i guess i am right)

Finally a respite from phoolon ki tokri and shabby teenage outfits.

He looks good 😍

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarmaShru

Ruku needs to send away Radha from Dwaraka immediately😡 What is she doing in Dwaraka?? Go and take care of Barsana..

Yesterday Shiva said marriage is a choice of people involved, but love is the most important thing... Soo it was krishna's choice to not  to marry his love Radha... Then why did he chose to marry Rukmini when he doesn't love her?? Isn't it an injustice to Rukmini that her husband is in love with another woman??

Is there any mention of Radha being Prem ki Devi in any books?? How come Mahalakshmi became an ansh of Prem ki Devi if someone like that exists??

If Radha and krishna are a pair then where is Mahavishnu for his Mahalakshmi?? They are showing all these crap things just to please RK fans....🤢🤢

I absolutely agree with you dear Shruthy. 😳

First of all congratulations for becoming a groupbie.🤗

Dear, we can't expect any logic from these dimwits. They already have done enough butchering. At worst,these CVs will turn this show into a kitchen drama with Radha being the main protagonist and Krishna's wives as the antagonists.

Krishna is the most selfish character in this show even more than Kans & Ugrapad clan combined. His hypocrisies are simply pathetic. He told Radha to take care of Barsana and still invited her to give private tuitions to his wife making everything clear for the evil family to take control over Barsana. He trapped Rukmini into his spiderweb in such a way that poor woman can't even complain of his infidelity. What he doing with Radha is infidelity. He expects his wife to accept his GF ! Why is everyone including Shiv Parvaty expecting her to accept Radha. Under this circumstance, not even the real Rukmini would have accepted Radha no matter the depth of her love for Krishna. What kind of message they are giving to people ? If prem is the sole important thing then why do humans need the institution of marriage ? Isn't marriage an important part of the chaturashrama described in Veda ? Why is Radha and Krishna's parents married ? Why did Balraam and Revati marry ? Why will Daupadi marry to Pandavas ? Is this the notion they are preaching ? Their prem should be particular and not general. Krishna is the king of a kingdom and that makes Radha financially, socially secure. The ordinary people can't run their households based on this anant prem logic. In a society where wedlock is a crime, marriage ensures the dignified process of reproduction. Sakhi and Sakha prem can never be the role model for aam junta. CVs are stupid enough to shove their fiction down our throats and the immature fangirls are even more stupid to believe this. Can they imagine a similar situation in their own house ?

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Haayeee😆❤️

Mahalakshmi☺️

She looked super pretty and divine.❤️

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

Yes dear Asmi ( i guess i am right)

Finally a respite from phoolon ki tokri and shabby teenage outfits.

He looks good 😍

I am afraid that this look change is for showing Mahabharat😳

Mahabharat or not this look is better than that gwala look

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Cause sakhi is everythinggggggggggggg for him😈

This Krishna will ask for sakhi's permission before having Pradyumna. And she will give her approval so that Rukmini can be a mother.

Sakhi is a chweeeettt girl😉r

Sakhi is getting on my nerves now.

Gone are her divinity and serenity. Now she seems like a marriage breaker.

Krishnpriya thumbnail

I am afraid that this look change is for showing Mahabharat😳

Mahabharat or not this look is better than that gwala look

Sakhi ki ichchha bharat you mean ?🤪

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

I want to see ashtabharya now 

They will show Ashtabharya for sure....

But not in a way we want to see😒 All will be the same as Rukmini who doesn't know the essence of Ananthprem..and Radha will expand her institute of Prem studies🤓