Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Some spiffing discussions are going on with enjoyable sarcasm! 😃

Not watched any episodes recently. So, unable to comprehend, but one thing I want to say, that Revathi and this Ruk are looking like two twins ran out from a famine-affected kingdom, because of their wafer-thin bodyline!! 🤪

Suta, requesting you to provide a shade for us to sit and discuss all these disparities in this serial !! 🤗

Image result for Radha feeling for the separation for her Krishna holding hands

Didi, your humorous anecdotes are enjoyable. 😆 Rukmini and Revati look alike, If you give a phoolon ki bahaar costume to Jamvabati, she and Radha will look like fraternal twins, Satyabhama and Kutila look like sisters. Krishna and Satyabhama look like siblings. 🤪

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

Aww! Thank you so so much hun! I'm soo glad you liked it! <3

❤❤❤

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

When will Subhadra be born? After Draupadi or what?! She was supposed to be born somewhere during the 17 wars with Jarasandha!

Actually, I think they cannot decide ke Krishna ko they want a amortal or as God, so Krishna keeps shuttling back and forth, further confusing the lot of us!

Rohini vanished from this show all of a sudden and we are yet to get a glimpse of her. Probably we won't see her again and Subhadra will enter this show from God knows where and how ! Radha bhabi ki kripa se aa hi jaaegi. The actress they are roping in to play Draupadi looks way older than Sumedh. Kinshuk (Arjun) too looks older than Sumedh.  Krishna in this show is playing part time Shakuni and full time Narad muni and in between seldom himself.

Edited by Krishnpriya - 4 years ago
vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

Rohini vanished from this show all of a sudden and we are yet to get a glimpse of her. Probably we won't see her again and Subhadra will enter this show from God knows how where and how ! Radha bhabi ki kripa se aa hi jaaegi. The actress they are roping in to play Draupadi looks way older than Sumedh. Kinshuk (Arjun) too looks older than Sumedh.  Krishna in this show is playing part time Shakuni and full time Narad muni and in between seldom himself.

Narad Muni in what sense?

Celibate?

Or

Quarrel monger?

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

I have atlast learnt love from RK ( rukmini in holi ).

Next time I have a crush who posts pictures and videos with other girls, I am simply going to imagine myself in the place of those other girls ( even if one of them is his wife or fiancee ) and problem solved. Ataha akhand prem theory sorted. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my !!! How did this golden thought elude my mind !? I'm gonna imaginary photoshop ma going gaga over self on the mandap beside my crush after looking at his wedding pictures/videos. Problem solved ! Shaadi ka mazaa bhi mil jayega,dil bhi nahi tootega,anant parishuddh prem bhi dimaag mein ghus jaega. Win win idea babe. 🥳

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

Narad Muni in what sense?

Celibate?

Or

Quarrel monger?

Both ! And if you wanna add, the aag mein ghee daalo sense, apni gol gol baaton mein fasa kar tamasha dekho sense, dusron ke jhagde se maze looto sense. 😈

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my !!! How did this golden thought elude my mind !? I'm gonna imaginary photoshop ma going gaga over self on the mandap beside my crush after looking at his wedding pictures/videos. Problem solved ! Shaadi ka mazaa bhi mil jayega,dil bhi nahi tootega,anant parishuddh prem bhi dimaag mein ghus jaega. Win win idea babe. 🥳

My crush just posted a picture with his @$$ on a boat.....I am totally imagining myself as the boat..... Damn this works !!!!! RK prem shikshangan kaamal kar hi diya 

stormborn thumbnail

Both ! And if you wanna add, the aag mein ghee daalo sense, apni gol gol baaton mein fasa kar tamasha dekho sense, dusron ke jhagde se maze looto sense. 😈

Thank god !!!! I thought Sumedh is playing Shakuni and Narad as well, from your comment 

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

My crush just posted a picture with his @$$ on a boat.....I am totally imagining myself as the boat..... Damn this works !!!!! RK prem shikshangan kaamal kar hi diya 

Kab hua yeh? Hume to nehi pata?

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

Kab hua yeh? Hume to nehi pata?

Kya ? 😲