Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Well, that explains both the marriages then! Jambavati so far looks a very sorted character after revati i feel! I guess, those are the only two  who aren't distorted!😆

@Red: Yaha toh, radha has already settled in dwarka!😆 How much more closer, can krishna get to her now!😆

There isn't much information about Revati and they can't change the Balram being one woman man fact so no mirch masala to add in their story hence showing Revati as a shaant Sushil Gharelu Sanskaari princess was the safest for them. Rukmini here brings the sautan saheli angle so they had the safe pass to distort her character. Satyabhama having a strong feminist personality wouldn't have set well with their narcissist male protagonist theory and there were chances her no nonsense presence would overshadow Radha's mellow disposition hence they changed her into a bimbo. Jamvi being a modest tribal girl with a divine entity of a father didn't provide much room for distortion hence they kept her sorted. 

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

Achha, did they show Revati's backstory here? The Raivatak parvat, and Balram's kheencha-taani?

Naah they twisted Revati's story as per their own whim. Made Radha Revi's bestie and cupid between BalVati. 

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Just found the original upload. Sharing it again.ðŸ˜ģ

https://youtu.be/JOh98r9XiQc

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

There's revati's backstory too?! N Balram's too? plz enlighten! In the show, they are only there as a formality!😆 Plz, tell the story!

Revati's father Kukudmi was a king of Raivatak. It was Treta Yuga. He could not find a suitable groom for Revati and sought Naradji's help. They were taken to Brahmalok. Now a moment in Brahmalok is one year in earth. Revati and Kukudmi went to Brahmalok and enjoyed music etc. When enjoyment was done it was already Dwapara. Brahma suggested Kukudmi to marry Revati to Balram who now lives in Dwaraka near Raivatak.  Now Revati was from Treta so she was 24 feet tall whereas Balram was 12 feet. So he compressed Revati with his Hal and made her 12 feet. Then the marriage was done.

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Saw an Instagram post and found that Vaidehi (Jambavati) is 14 years old ! 

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Aleya looked really beautiful in Satya's bridal attire but honestly her and Sumedh together look like siblings. To my eyes at least.

Krishnpriya thumbnail

I noticed two things about Jamvi. One, they didn't give her proper queenly outfit. Two, they are intentionally making her look 2/3 shades darker. Weird. ðŸĪ”

Viswasruti thumbnail

Some spiffing discussions are going on with enjoyable sarcasm! ðŸ˜ƒ

Not watched any episodes recently. So, unable to comprehend, but one thing I want to say, that Revathi and this Ruk are looking like two twins ran out from a famine-affected kingdom, because of their wafer-thin bodyline!! ðŸĪŠ

Suta, requesting you to provide a shade for us to sit and discuss all these disparities in this serial !! ðŸĪ—

Image result for Radha feeling for the separation for her Krishna holding hands

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

Well well well little mademoiselle, i wasn't expecting you to come back with a bang so soon. I'm glad you did. Do i need to tell you how bewitching your narration is ? It's surreal my dear. You are one amazing storyteller. How beautifully you have put all those nuances just at their right places. No rushing no hushing no forcing no slowing just vividly fluid. This show's mani track can't even hold a candle to your marvelous writing even with its visual presentation. Loved the sweet touch you gave to Jamvi. She somehow hides between Rukmini & Satyabhama in the scriptures but no doubt she was no less a woman of substance. You captured her emotions beautifully. Thank you for this captivating gem of a write up. âĪ

Aww! Thank you so so much hun! I'm soo glad you liked it! <3

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

All those gyaan jhadoing scenes were funny AF. Krishna's father was married twice though in this show, Rohini is more like Nandbaba's wife. His unborn sister's future patidev will mary multiple times and may be if sakhi desires, he will give green signal to her to bhagao her husband. Pretty much every royal man did polygamy back then. This show's Krishna's and Ballu's narration was out of context. We know Krishna is God and any woman can love him both passionately and platonically whatever serves her best but this show failed to show that. They failed to draw a divine distinction between Krishna and other ordinary men in a relevant way with logics inserted. Polygamy isn't a good thing no matter what. They failed to justify how Krishna being a God could fulfill each of his wife's needs with his cloning ability etc but an ordinary mortal man can't.

When will Subhadra be born? After Draupadi or what?! She was supposed to be born somewhere during the 17 wars with Jarasandha!

Actually, I think they cannot decide ke Krishna ko they want a amortal or as God, so Krishna keeps shuttling back and forth, further confusing the lot of us!