FF: Sacrifice For Immortality (Completed)(Page 4)

Posted: 4 months ago

Hi Nikki!

First of all, I am really sorry for being so late. smiley13 I read the part last night itself but then I fell asleep and today, again got busy with submission. smiley44

Now coming to your story, amazing is an understatement!!! smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 Every little detail you have incorporated was relevant as well as interesting. The was you are just setting the premise, I can't even imagine how wonderful would be the actual battle!!! smiley42

Brava sistah! smiley31 smiley31 smiley31

Hi Nikki!

Hello... smiley31

First of all, I am really sorry for being so late. smiley13 I read the part last night itself but then I fell asleep and today, again got busy with submission. smiley44

No problem behen!! No need to say sorry yaar!! smiley31

Now coming to your story, amazing is an understatement!!! smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 Every little detail you have incorporated was relevant as well as interesting.

Thank you so much... smiley31

I am glad you liked it. smiley1

The was you are just setting the premise, I can't even imagine how wonderful would be the actual battle!!! smiley42

Umm... Itni high hopes bhi mat rakho behen!! I am not a super talented writer... To, I don't think I will be able to write something extraordinary.

And before that I have the next chapter for you all which I might post either tomorrow if I have time or max by Sunday.

(PS. Want a spoiler?? smiley36)

Brava sistah! smiley31 smiley31 smiley31

smiley31 smiley31 smiley31

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 months ago

Want a spoiler?? smiley36

Nope! smiley16 Ab to puri kahani thik se padni hain. smiley23 Spoiler mil gaya to interest kam ho jayega. smiley17 

Originally posted by nushy1995

Want a spoiler?? smiley36

Nope! smiley16 Ab to puri kahani thik se padni hain. smiley23 Spoiler mil gaya to interest kam ho jayega. smiley17 

As if I was actually going to give you one... smiley36

Anyways, spoilers to discussion ke time par hi de chuke hain... 

As if I was actually going to give you one... smiley36

Very bad behna! Aise thodi koi mazak karte hain! smiley18

So to hain! smiley36

TBH that's the reason I liked this part so much. The major plot is known to me yet I felt like reading a completely new story with the way you have described it. So again, great job! smiley32 

Originally posted by nushy1995

So to hain! smiley36

TBH that's the reason I liked this part so much. The major plot is known to me yet I felt like reading a completely new story with the way you have described it. So again, great job! smiley32 

Ummm... Tareef thoda zyada nahi ho gayi?? smiley36

But thanks... I am glad I am able to meet up to your expectations. 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 months ago

Nikki ur story is amazing and suspenseful. 😊 that veer is a mystery i feel . Excited now to read its 3rd part also. 

Originally posted by magicalM

Nikki ur story is amazing and suspenseful. 😊 that veer is a mystery i feel . Excited now to read its 3rd part also. 

Thank you so much... 😊

I am glad you liked it...

Veer is a mystery?? Hmm... What about Rudra?

Harsh Rajput Niyati Fatnani Nazar