FF: Sacrifice For Immortality (Completed)

Posted: 4 years ago

Two days later is Pia's birthday...

Birthdays are always special... But what if your birthday is about to turn your death day???

This is what is going to happen with Pia... While the entire family is busy with the preparations of her birthday, the danger has started looming over her life... 

Unbeknownst to her, two black powers are behind her life... They want to kill her to become immortal. One, who they already know... Their arch enemy, the Ekayan, Mohona. But the second?? They have absolutely no idea who he or she is or where he or she is at the current moment...

Will Nishant and Ansh be able to save Pia before it is too late??? Will evil succeed or will goodness fight back??

Table of contents:

Prologue: The Rise Of Antakasur

Chapter 01: An Important Day

Chapter 02: What Does The Future Hold

Chapter 03: At Rathod House

Chapter 04: At Rathod House (contd)

Chapter 05: At Nishant's House

Chapter 06: Mohona Strikes A Deal

Chapter 07: The Locket is Broken

Chapter 08: Is Rudra Antakasur?

Chapter 09: The Information

Chapter 10: Pia is Kidnapped

Chapter 11: The Location

Chapter 12: The Kaal Shukra Grahan

Chapter 13: The End of Antakasur

Chapter 14: A Pleasant Surprise

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Prologue

The Rise of Antakasur

It was a calm and a peaceful day... There was a bright sunshine and a warm weather. Everything was so bright and serene.

In the middle of the forest ran a stream besides which were lush green grasslands... In all, an ideal place for a family picnic. But, someone was there who was not at all interested in the surroundings, who did not care to see the beautiful scenery around him and who did not want to waste a single moment to stop and admire God's creation... A very old man, who could barely stand erect was hobbling towards a cave with a determined look on his face.

He entered the cave... It was totally dark inside as if no sunlight was ever allowed to penetrate into its darkness. He hobbled towards what seemed to be a statue of a man standing on one foot with his hands folded above his head in prayer.

Old man: Jaago Antaka, jaago!!! Jis din ka tumhe itni besabri se intezaar tha, wo din aakhirkaar aa chuka hai... Jaago Antaka!!! Jaago... Jaago...

He closed his eyes and began chanting the Asur Jagriti Mantra...

Soon, a tremor ran inside the cave. A crack appeared at the base of the statue which soon started spreading towards its head. After a few moments, the statue broke apart to reveal a robust man who was in a penance so deep that layers of mud had covered his body to make him look like a staute... He was clad in a black dhoti, had several strings of rudraksha around his neck, arms and waist... His hair and beard had grown incredibly long over the centuries... This was Antakasur, the 5000 years old demon king.

He opened his eyes. They were blood shot. He gave a loud growl and looked at the person who broke his penance...

Ant: Kya hua?? Kyon jagaya mujhe???

Old man: Jis din ka tumhe itni besabri se intezaar tha, wo ghadi ab aa chuki hai... Bas do din aur... Aur phir tumhara sapna zarur poora hoga.

Ant (slightly angry): Sapna?? Use sapna nahi  maqsad kehte hain... (Bursting out laughing) Ab mujhe mera maqsad poora karne se koi nahi rok sakta... (Giving vent to a loud roar of laughter once again) Koi bhi nahi.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Amazing work Nikki! 👏 👏 👏 Even when we had elaborate discussion, didn't expect this and you have done an amazing job starting from the surrounding to the elaborate description of Antakasur. Plus the name itself is apt. 

Keep up the good work Behna!!! 👍🏼 🤗

Originally posted by nushy1995

Amazing work Nikki! 👏 👏 👏 Even when we had elaborate discussion, didn't expect this and you have done an amazing job starting from the surrounding to the elaborate description of Antakasur. Plus the name itself is apt. 

Keep up the good work Behna!!! 👍🏼 🤗

Thank you so much... 🤗

I am glad you liked it. 😊

And about the name of the Asur... Well, it was just a chance inspiration. I was reading some Hindu mythology and there was a reference to an Asur named Andhakasur... Wahin se idea mila.

I thought that if he wants to kill the Daivik, I should name him Antakasur.

Cool! 👍🏼

Wasn't Andhakasur the son of Tarakasur? The asur who was supposed to be killed by Lord Shiva's son?

Cool! 👍🏼

Wasn't Andhakasur the son of Tarakasur? The asur who was supposed to be killed by Lord Shiva's son?

No I don't think so... From what I have read, Andhakasur was the son of Hiranyaksh who was killed by Lord Shiva himself as he wanted to acquire goddess Parvati. He is said to have got a boon from Brahma that he could only be killed if he lusted after a woman who was like a mother. 

Although there are several accounts regarding him and even I don't know the exact thing...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Thanks for the information dear. I might be wrong as the names are quite similar and I had watched that in DKDM years ago. 

BTW, did you see today's precap? Ansh is killing me with his Sanskar, I tell you. 

Thanks for the information dear. 

Most welcome... 🤗

I might be wrong as the names are quite similar and I had watched that in DKDM years ago. 

Well, there are a lot of asurs in Hindu mythology with similar names... So yes, it is confusing at times.

BTW, did you see today's precap? Ansh is killing me with his Sanskar, I tell you. 

Yeah... I saw that. And I swear I really wanted to drown him in PK myself. In logon ko marte dam tak akal nahi aayegi!! (Wo baat alag hai ki inke marne ki baari jaldi aayegi...)

Ek taraf Mo ki khiski hui hai, dusari taraf Pia ka dimag bhi vacation par jaa chuka hai... Aur in sab se to waise bhi koi ummeed hai nahi!!! They will again take their beloved Mo back home as usual... Phir Mo kuch karegi and they will be back to,"humne aap par bharosa kiya tha"...

Yaar!! Marte marte to thoda sa common sense se kaam lo!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Yeah... I saw that. And I swear I really wanted to drown him in PK myself. 

Me too! 😡

Yeah... I saw that. And I swear I really wanted to drown him in PK myself. 

Me too! 😡

And not only him... I actually wanted to take both Piansh to that Patal Agni Jharna (I guess the name was this only) where they went to destroy that Pralay Talvar and throw them both in!!!