Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

πŸ€—

Thank you once again...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally!!!!! Aakhir itne intezaar ke baad aaj jake Antakasur ka ant hua hain!!! 

πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³ 

Now, coming to the last chapter - Amaaaaaaazing!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I have high expectation from you Nikki but I've gotta say, you have literally outdone yourself in this chapter Behna! And I couldn't be any prouder! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

The axe giving Antakasur a jolt was totally unexpected and it was a really nice twist. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌLoved the way you have depicted the fight sequence here. It actually reminded me of the Ansh-Karan fight sequence because that was one shot where both were equally strong and it was actually a combat.

I also loved it when Antakasur finally came out of his BHASMIKA Mode πŸ€ͺ and complimented Ansh and his capability. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Coming to the Reevavanshis, it was brilliant! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The description of the lotus and the 108 trishul was mindblowing. πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² I literally felt chills when Piya got hold of the Paanch Tatva Astra and the entire ground shook up and both Ansh and Antakasur felt it.     

However, I was confused too because you know, I don't have that in-depth knowledge about Gods and Goddesses and so I couldn't properly understand the relation between 108 Goddesses and the lotus having 7 Chakras or whatever you meant to say. If you could reply me or edit this part, not just me but other non-Hindu readers would understand it better.

Lastly, the end of Antakasur felt fulfilling because even though Ansh was the one to stab him, it had joint effort from not only Piya but the Reevavanshis too.

In conclusion, this has been your best work Behna and one of the best FFs I have ever read.

Kudos to you! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Finally!!!!! Aakhir itne intezaar ke baad aaj jake Antakasur ka ant hua hain!!! 

πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³ 

If I am not wrong, it took me four months to complete this FF... πŸ˜†

Now, coming to the last chapter - Amaaaaaaazing!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I have high expectation from you Nikki but I've gotta say, you have literally outdone yourself in this chapter Behna! And I couldn't be any prouder! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I am glad that I was able to meet up to your expectations... πŸ€— πŸ€—

Else, I would have been disappointed with myself.

The axe giving Antakasur a jolt was totally unexpected and it was a really nice twist. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well, I wanted to gayabofy the axe... To I thought ki kuch different karte hain... 

Plus I'm happy that you did not expect that... At least kuch to unexpected tha!! πŸ˜†

Loved the way you have depicted the fight sequence here. It actually reminded me of the Ansh-Karan fight sequence because that was one shot where both were equally strong and it was actually a combat.

Behen, bahut soch-soch kar aur ek-ek scene achhe se imagine kar ke poora combat sequence likha hai... Kya hai na, I always love action sequences...

I also loved it when Antakasur finally came out of his BHASMIKA Mode πŸ€ͺ and complimented Ansh and his capability. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Well, he had to... After all, even Ravan recognised Lord Ram and Hanuman when he was about to die. πŸ˜†

Khair, jokes apart... Antakasur got some nice hits from Ansh to the extent that his nose was bleeding. No one had given him such a tough time earlier. To he had to accept that he got a tough opponent...

Coming to the Reevavanshis, it was brilliant! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shukriya... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

The description of the lotus and the 108 trishul was mindblowing. πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

108 + 1 to be exact... πŸ˜†

108 normal tridents surrounding the Panch Tatva Astra at the centre of the lotus. After all, Panch Tatva Astra was also a trishul only...

I literally felt chills when Piya got hold of the Paanch Tatva Astra and the entire ground shook up and both Ansh and Antakasur felt it.     

Well, since the Panch Tatva Astra is so powerful plus special, there had to be some special effects... After all, it had to announce its arrival, no? πŸ˜†

Besides, if I gave a pretty decent entry to that axe, to ise bhi milni chahiye thi na??

However, I was confused too because you know, I don't have that in-depth knowledge about Gods and Goddesses and so I couldn't properly understand the relation between 108 Goddesses and the lotus having 7 Chakras or whatever you meant to say. If you could reply me or edit this part, not just me but other non-Hindu readers would understand it better.

Okay... So, there is no connection between the 108 lotus and the seven chakras.

The seven chakras or the 'Sapta Chakra' as they are called are the seven energy nodes along our vertebral column. Only those who are experts in meditation can activate these chakras. The yogi proceeds from the lowest chakra, the Muladhara to the topmost, the Sahasara. Had you watched Shaktimaan on DD National, you would have had an idea about it.

I just depicted that Pia meditated causing the seven chakras to get activated which caused her Daivik mark to glow which in turn caused the energy shield around the Panch Tatva Astra to become visible...

Lastly, the end of Antakasur felt fulfilling because even though Ansh was the one to stab him, it had joint effort from not only Piya but the Reevavanshis too.

See, I have told you earlier too that I don't like to see a one-man show. I always like battles to be won by a combined effort... Isiliye, I gave each one a particular role.

In conclusion, this has been your best work Behna and one of the best FFs I have ever read.

Kudos to you! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you so much once again...

I am really very happy that I was able to meet upto your expectations and I did not end up writing utter crap. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If I am not wrong, it took me four months to complete this FF... πŸ˜†

I think you took more than four months. πŸ˜›

I am glad that I was able to meet up to your expectations... πŸ€— πŸ€—

Else, I would have been disappointed with myself.

And you have done a fantabulous job! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Besides, if I gave a pretty decent entry to that axe, to ise bhi milni chahiye thi na??

Of course! πŸ˜‰

Okay... So, there is no connection between the 108 lotus and the seven chakras.

The seven chakras or the 'Sapta Chakra' as they are called are the seven energy nodes along our vertebral column. Only those who are experts in meditation can activate these chakras. The yogi proceeds from the lowest chakra, the Muladhara to the topmost, the Sahasara. Had you watched Shaktimaan on DD National, you would have had an idea about it.

I just depicted that Pia meditated causing the seven chakras to get activated which caused her Daivik mark to glow which in turn caused the energy shield around the Panch Tatva Astra to become visible...

Oh! thanks for clarifying! πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ

See, I have told you earlier too that I don't like to see a one-man show. I always like battles to be won by a combined effort... Isiliye, I gave each one a particular role.

We both do. πŸ€— But since you had said Anta would die at Ansh's hand, I didn't expect this much of combined effect. So I was surprised in a really good way. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much once again...

I am really very happy that I was able to meet upto your expectations and I did not end up writing utter crap. 

It's fantastic dear! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I think you took more than four months. πŸ˜›

Could be... But I'm not sure as my first post on the first page says that I started this four months ago. πŸ˜›

And you have done a fantabulous job! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank you once again... πŸ€— πŸ€—

Of course! πŸ˜‰

Yeah!! πŸ˜‰

Oh! thanks for clarifying! πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ

No problem at all... πŸ€— πŸ€—

We both do. πŸ€— But since you had said Anta would die at Ansh's hand, I didn't expect this much of combined effect. So I was surprised in a really good way. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo, that's good that this was also a surprise for you... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Besides, I had said that Antaka would die at Ansh's hands... Ye thode na bataya tha ki kise kitna footage milega... πŸ˜†

It's fantastic dear! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Now this is what a Finale is!!! πŸ€—πŸ‘

Nikki, the detailing is fantastic, could visualise the whole sequence, thrilling experience.

You did full justice, whole team effort was seen.

Loved Antakasur and Ansh fighting, and takkar ka muqabla, maza aya and both acknowledging each other and being spontaneous.

The axe punishing Antakasur was superb, and Trio of NiSaPi exploring, joining the dots and going to the place. Detailing of lotus and chakras was superb and way Pia took the weapon, detailing was superb and so thrilling, earth shaking and everything. Then Pia going to Ansh and they both defeating Antakasur finally!!

Brilliant story, and loved it!! Story is complete right?

PS : Loved that you gave credit to reference, 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Now this is what a Finale is!!! πŸ€—πŸ‘

Nikki, the detailing is fantastic, could visualise the whole sequence, thrilling experience.

You did full justice, whole team effort was seen.

Loved Antakasur and Ansh fighting, and takkar ka muqabla, maza aya and both acknowledging each other and being spontaneous.

The axe punishing Antakasur was superb, and Trio of NiSaPi exploring, joining the dots and going to the place. Detailing of lotus and chakras was superb and way Pia took the weapon, detailing was superb and so thrilling, earth shaking and everything. Then Pia going to Ansh and they both defeating Antakasur finally!!

Brilliant story, and loved it!! Story is complete right?

PS : Loved that you gave credit to reference, 😊

Thank you so much... πŸ€—

Glad I could do justice to the story and meet upto your expectations.

I had actually done a lot of hard work on the fight sequence... I had imagined each and every scene and move made by both. As you very well know, I love action sequences... πŸ˜†

Talking about the axe part... Well, I needed to make it disappear. So, I thought to make the axe return on its own.

This weapon discovery part I had imagined way before I reached this part. Bas ye lotus formation ka idea 'Keepers of the Kaalchakra' padhne ke baad aaya. Warna chakras, earth shaking and everything else was pre planned.

Well, I am thinking of adding one more chapter regarding Pia's birthday. Not sure if I will be able to write something sensible or not. 

If not another chapter, then I might add one epilogue...

About giving credit to the reference... Well, how can I take credit for something that's not my own? I got the lotus formation idea from that book, so I gave the due credit...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Thank you so much... πŸ€—

Glad I could do justice to the story and meet upto your expectations.

I had actually done a lot of hard work on the fight sequence... I had imagined each and every scene and move made by both. As you very well know, I love action sequences... πŸ˜†

Talking about the axe part... Well, I needed to make it disappear. So, I thought to make the axe return on its own.

This weapon discovery part I had imagined way before I reached this part. Bas ye lotus formation ka idea Keepers of the Kaalchakra padhne ke baad aaya. Warna chakras, earth shaking and everything else was pre planned.

Well, I am thinking of adding one more chapter regarding Pia's birthday. Not sure if I will be able to write something sensible or not. 

If not another chapter, then I might add one epilogue...

About giving credit to the reference... Well, how can I take credit for something that's not my own? I got the trishul formation idea from that book, so I gave the due credit...

You are welcome and you deserve every bit of itπŸ€—

Ofc I know your love for action sequences, and detailing you would have thought for everything and planning. When I make VMs, even I think a lot and flow, for a long time or creations pe. 

Did you try more calligraphy?

Definitely, superb job and for such stories a lot of planning is involved. Sahi hai, and ofc few ideas come later.

That's interesting then, Mohona ko involve karo, cos she will be so shattered to see Pia back, lol.

Awesome on idea, you incorporated very well. 

Of course dear!! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

You are welcome and you deserve every bit of itπŸ€—

Ofc I know your love for action sequences, and detailing you would have thought for everything and planning. When I make VMs, even I think a lot and flow, for a long time or creations pe. 

Did you try more calligraphy?

Definitely, superb job and for such stories a lot of planning is involved. Sahi hai, and ofc few ideas come later.

That's interesting then, Mohona ko involve karo, cos she will be so shattered to see Pia back, lol.

Awesome on idea, you incorporated very well. 

Of course dear!! 

Thank you so much once again... πŸ€—

Honestly, I had not expected that this FF will be liked so much... So, I am really happy.

Yup... I really love action sequences. And I plan them in detail...just like I did in my previous FF.

Yes, ideas can come at any point of time... Some come before, some later on.

Will see what I can do... Mohona ko to dikhana hi padega. After all, she will be shattered to see Pia safe and sound. But then, some different plan might also be going on in her head... πŸ˜†

About calligraphy... Well, it's been quite some time I tried something. Am waiting for my exams to be over so that I can get some extra free time apart from my studies.