Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update Nikki!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks... ๐Ÿค—

Sorry! I read the chapter shortly after you had sent me the PM but I had a horrible headache so got late.

Take care dear. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I guess, Antakasur's hair and beard is inspired from Bhaisa!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Really loved the way he revealed himself. 

Well, in any case, Antakasur was trapped in that cave since a long time so it is a given fact that his hair and beard must have grown long.

However, I did find his conversation with Mo a bit monotonous. Like, they were repeating the same thing again and again. Plus, understanding Ansh's thought was a bit too much as I felt it gave him too of upper hand. 

This is why I always say that kindly give me a detailed review. Even I was feeling that the convo was a bit monotonous.

Other than that - mindblowing. Specially the reference to the two element. But I didn't understand their meaning. Could you tell me?

You mean the elements in the locket?

I am asolutely loving that Saavi is quite intelligent here and not her hyper self. But Piya has been missing a lot. Could you increase her portion in the upcoming chapters pleeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeee?   

I will try my level best to meet your expectations... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Omg you do?! Hi5! I literally love bromance, and there were a few shows that was showed awesome. 

Yes, I do love bromance...

Can discuss, but not sure if you are going to like them. Especially youth shows did it very well..be it bromance or bffs bonding.

I am not much into watching shows so, I can't say whether I will like them or not but yes, if I do watch, I will love to discuss.

Yeh rishtey also it was showed great.

Yeah... Some of the scenes are simply amazing. I just love Abir and Kunal, especially their funny scenes. 

Even I did enjoy and I loved all siblings and Kajal too. She should have been explored.

Same here... I loved all four of them and as I have already said, I really loved Neha and Rishi.

Kajal should have been explored a bit more than the other two as she was also Mo's daughter. They could have used this fact too...

The whole Ved glorification made no sense if they just abandoned all kids.

I agree... It made absolutely no sense. And there was no mention of the kids except for once when they went for that boat trip and brought back Mo.

Agree on totally everything! Yes Nishant gave free degrees, that was a big joke.

That was the biggest joke...

Agree to everything!!

Yes their funny scenes were interesting! Don't worry, not going to discuss much cos most were ruined.

Wow cousins went on a boat trip?! Sounds interesting.

Yeah!! Post marriage also all were jobless. Atleast distance education karo, cooking karo. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Agree to everything!!

Yes their funny scenes were interesting! Don't worry, not going to discuss much cos most were ruined.

Wow cousins went on a boat trip?! Sounds interesting.

Yeah!! Post marriage also all were jobless. Atleast distance education karo, cooking karo. 

Funny scenes were definitely very interesting...

No, the cousins did not go on a boat trip... Piansh, Ved, Shekhar, Chai, Avinash went for the picnic in that episode when they brought Mo back as the jalpari. There, Chai mentioned that their kids are having their exams.

Lekin, if the other three were having the exams, then why weren't Piansh having their exams??

Post marriage, everyone was jobless... Simply velle ban kar ghoom rahe the!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now the way Nushy said, Ansh bichara seems powerless๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Arre, itna kyun has rahi ho bahen. ๐Ÿค” Agar samne wala admi mera maan bhi padh le, to plotting kaise karungi. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Yes

Okay, Antakasur is an Asur yet he is a devotee of Lord Shiva. So, it is not that he can't touch or go near holy things unlike Daayans.

Now, coming to these two elements: first, the bhasm from Mahakaal Mandir, Ujjain. That is a temple of Lord Shiva. So, this represents his blessings. And the Jwalamukhi Shaktipeeth is a temple of Devi Maa. So, that jal represents her blessings or powers. That jal is also a unique one.

Now, since he is a Lord Shiva devotee, only Lord Shiva's bhasm can't harm him as he already has his blessings. But, he also can't do wrong deeds with the aid of his blessings. So, I just combined Lord Shiva's blessings in the form of his bhasm with Jwalamukhi Shaktipeeth's jal which represents the blessings of Adi Parashakti herself.

Their powers combined can stop Antakasur for some time and even absorb some of his powers and protect Pia.

Don't know whether I made any sense or not... If not, then I am really sorry that I wasn't able to explain. 

Dobara koshish karenge...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Now the way Nushy said, Ansh bichara seems powerless๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes, he seems powerless... Lekin kuch to tod iska bhi nikalna hoga, nahi? 

(Ya maybe humne nikala hoga??)

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Funny scenes were definitely very interesting...

No, the cousins did not go on a boat trip... Piansh, Ved, Shekhar, Chai, Avinash went for the picnic in that episode when they brought Mo back as the jalpari. There, Chai mentioned that their kids are having their exams.

Lekin, if the other three were having the exams, then why weren't Piansh having their exams??

Post marriage, everyone was jobless... Simply velle ban kar ghoom rahe the!!

Yeah that I had seen! Poor siblings.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah that I had seen! Poor siblings.

The siblings, especially Neha and Rishi vanishing was the biggest heartbreak for me...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Arre, itna kyun has rahi ho bahen. ๐Ÿค” Agar samne wala admi mera maan bhi padh le, to plotting kaise karungi. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I don't know, just thought it..and you are right. But he will think something..once you know the person can read.