Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nikki, cos of that glitch only we got hint but possibly way they ran and the page, got me more excited.

It was awesomely written, and had an apt and interesting flow. Like way Antakasur revealed himself, his powers and Mohona trembling, was wow! Of course her deal too makes sense.

Plus. NiSa and Piansh convo. Was so happy to read a NiAnsh scene, Nishant is really intelligent, and it's good to see how they're gonna help.

Fly thing and Antakasur reading thoughts is a good touch too, story is in flow and focus, infact.

Mystery too is there.

I feel you did justice and are not deviating!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nikki, cos of that glitch only we got hint but possibly way they ran and the page, got me more excited.

I guessed so...

Anyways, I had left that glitch purposefully. πŸ˜†

It was awesomely written, and had an apt and interesting flow.

Thanks... πŸ˜ƒ

Like way Antakasur revealed himself, his powers and Mohona trembling, was wow! Of course her deal too makes sense.

I was hoping that the deal doesn't turn out to be a complete nonsense.

Plus. NiSa and Piansh convo. Was so happy to read a NiAnsh scene, Nishant is really intelligent, and it's good to see how they're gonna help.

I really love Nishant-Ansh and Pia-Saavi scenes.

And I like my characters with brains. I don't like stupidities... And hopefully, I try to keep the level of stupidity as low as possible.

Fly thing and Antakasur reading thoughts is a good touch too, story is in flow and focus, infact.

Mystery too is there.

I feel you did justice and are not deviating!

Thank you so much... πŸ€—

I don't know why, I was feeling that I am deviating from the plot.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nikki, yes! 

We all love characters with brains, but show makers confiscated lol. 

Exactly, even I love these combos and makers never gave it or it was quite rare, how unfair was this.

Also if we actually think, post separation phase was a good one to show Pia and Saavi bonding more and Ansh and his siblings bonding, but no. Makers ne ye bhi nahi kiya. Sigh. 

We do feel it sometimes when we do write, or something. But then it's actually interesting. About the deal, I could give a suggestion, that Antakasur tricks Mohona. Like ultimately his mission is Pia, and why would he actually risk having her around? Or of course you could make it something interesting too. 

Is the page Nishant took having any relevance?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nikki, yes! 

We all love characters with brains, but show makers confiscated lol. 

Exactly, even I love these combos and makers never gave it or it was quite rare, how unfair was this.

Also if we actually think, post separation phase was a good one to show Pia and Saavi bonding more and Ansh and his siblings bonding, but no. Makers ne ye bhi nahi kiya. Sigh. 

We do feel it sometimes when we do write, or something. But then it's actually interesting. About the deal, I could give a suggestion, that Antakasur tricks Mohona. Like ultimately his mission is Pia, and why would he actually risk having her around? Or of course you could make it something interesting too. 

Is the page Nishant took having any relevance?

I have still not forgiven the makers for vanishing the cousins. And I will never forgive them for that.

Agreed we all love characters with brains. But makers ke to kya kehne? Isiliye, I am fulfilling my wishes here...

Yes, post separation phase was a good one to show Ansh's bonding with his cousins and more of Pia and Saavi bonding. But sigh... 

I hope the deal between Antakasur and Mo turns out to be little interesting.

Well, I guess it should have some relevance...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I have still not forgiven the makers for vanishing the cousins. And I will never forgive them for that.

Agreed we all love characters with brains. But makers ke to kya kehne? Isiliye, I am fulfilling my wishes here...

Yes, post separation phase was a good one to show Ansh's bonding with his cousins and more of Pia and Saavi bonding. But sigh... 

I hope the deal between Antakasur and Mo turns out to be little interesting.

Well, I guess it should have some relevance...

Even I won't, you know?! They were fantastic. But I had experience, cos of Ishqbaaz. But there, they showed bits cos their stories too were there. At a point Leenesh and Kunal were sidetracked totally. Former had guts to put down his papers, too but Star Plus intervened and wasn't ready to leave him. Cos show started on brothers and they were one main factor.

Here, am just happy ki Saavi atleast was retained.

Yes, agree to everything you said and you can explore.

Also I didn't forgive makers for abrupt college track, no lectures..no information of subjects or degree. How dumb! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Even I won't, you know?! They were fantastic. But I had experience, cos of Ishqbaaz. But there, they showed bits cos their stories too were there. At a point Leenesh and Kunal were sidetracked totally. Former had guts to put down his papers, too but Star Plus intervened and wasn't ready to leave him. Cos show started on brothers and they were one main factor.

Here, am just happy ki Saavi atleast was retained.

Yes, agree to everything you said and you can explore.

Also I didn't forgive makers for abrupt college track, no lectures..no information of subjects or degree. How dumb! 

You know what, I just loved the siblings bonding, especially Ansh-Rishi and Ansh-Neha. Kajal was not shown much... But still, their bond was adorable.

And I guess I have told you earlier too that I really love bromance... So, Rishi-Ansh bonding was something that I really enjoyed.

Don't even remind me of the college track... I was and am still annoyed.

No information of subjects, no lectures, no degree, nothing!! At least Pia was shown to have her final exams and once they mentioned that the other three cousins were also having their exams. But, I guess all four cousins plus Pia, Saavi and even Ruby used to go to college together. To, teen logon ke exams and no exams for Piansh and Saavi?? Plus after PL-Ansh marriage, everyone just gave up studies? Nishant ne Piansh ki shaadi ke baad free main sabko degrees de di kya?? 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

You know what, I just loved the siblings bonding, especially Ansh-Rishi and Ansh-Neha. Kajal was not shown much... But still, their bond was adorable.

And I guess I have told you earlier too that I really love bromance... So, Rishi-Ansh bonding was something that I really enjoyed.

Don't even remind me of the college track... I was and am still annoyed.

No information of subjects, no lectures, no degree, nothing!! At least Pia was shown to have her final exams and once they mentioned that the other three cousins were also having their exams. But, I guess all four cousins plus Pia, Saavi and even Ruby used to go to college together. To, teen logon ke exams and no exams for Piansh and Saavi?? Plus after PL-Ansh marriage, everyone just gave up studies? Nishant ne Piansh ki shaadi ke baad free main sabko degrees de di kya?? 

Omg you do?! Hi5! I literally love bromance, and there were a few shows that was showed awesome. Can discuss, but not sure if you are going to like them. Especially youth shows did it very well..be it bromance or bffs bonding.

Yeh rishtey also it was showed great.

Even I did enjoy and I loved all siblings and Kajal too. She should have been explored.

The whole Ved glorification made no sense if they just abandoned all kids.

Agree on totally everything! Yes Nishant gave free degrees, that was a big joke.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing update Nikki!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sorry! I read the chapter shortly after you had sent me the PM but I had a horrible headache so got late.

I guess, Antakasur's hair and beard is inspired from Bhaisa!!! πŸ˜‰ Really loved the way he revealed himself. 

However, I did find his conversation with Mo a bit monotonous. Like, they were repeating the same thing again and again. Plus, understanding Ansh's thought was a bit too much as I felt it gave him too of upper hand. 

Other than that - mindblowing. Specially the reference to the two element. But I didn't understand their meaning. Could you tell me?

I am asolutely loving that Saavi is quite intelligent here and not her hyper self. But Piya has been missing a lot. Could you increase her portion in the upcoming chapters pleeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeee?    

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Omg you do?! Hi5! I literally love bromance, and there were a few shows that was showed awesome. 

Yes, I do love bromance...

Can discuss, but not sure if you are going to like them. Especially youth shows did it very well..be it bromance or bffs bonding.

I am not much into watching shows so, I can't say whether I will like them or not but yes, if I do watch, I will love to discuss.

Yeh rishtey also it was showed great.

Yeah... Some of the scenes are simply amazing. I just love Abir and Kunal, especially their funny scenes. 

Even I did enjoy and I loved all siblings and Kajal too. She should have been explored.

Same here... I loved all four of them and as I have already said, I really loved Neha and Rishi.

Kajal should have been explored a bit more than the other two as she was also Mo's daughter. They could have used this fact too...

The whole Ved glorification made no sense if they just abandoned all kids.

I agree... It made absolutely no sense. And there was no mention of the kids except for once when they went for that boat trip and brought back Mo.

Agree on totally everything! Yes Nishant gave free degrees, that was a big joke.

That was the biggest joke...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Now the way Nushy said, Ansh bichara seems powerless🀣🀣