Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: captainplus

Cause he has iman he immediately divorced that manhoos

Cause he has iman he has refused to give Guddan's place to anyone else 

Cause he has iman he gets mad evertime Guddan gets careless about herself

Cause Guddan is not moorkh she accepted the invitation

Cause she is not moorkh the career & the reputation she built is important to her.

Cause she not moorkh she didn't fuel up rumors by refusing the invitation in front of the media.

I am not included in your "we" & so are many like me who are not included. 

I love this show & appreciate the entire team's hard work. 

The episodes I am watching I am loving those. For me this is the best show on tv now. I can see the hard work the team has been putting & I am loving the reasult.

I am not ready to see or wish for that to just go down. 

I second this especially @bold 👍🏼

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sangitaluthra

Ok will never post in this forum again,you are most welcome to remove me ....

I hold no authority to remove anyone 

But yes I discourage anyone who shames or mocks audiences for the choice of their entertainment, of course you didn't do that

But what you did, my post is not for that & nor did I like it 

Rest is up to you. 

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually sir I also love this show but whenever this Antra entry is there,the mind loses its control and we do post the instant reaction,at times it gets over,I know but its the loyalty for Akshans that creates so much irritation on makers and even leads at times,nothing personal,Just a TV show,Sorry to disturb you again and again,Gud nite and I will try to be careful in future...

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangitaluthra

Actually sir I also love this show but whenever this ____ entry is there,the mind loses its control and we do post the instant reaction,at times it gets over,I know but its the loyalty for Akshans that creates so much irritation on makers and even leads at times,nothing personal,Just a TV show,Sorry to disturb you again and again,Gud nite and I will try to be careful in future...

I understand the irritation with this manhoos 

See even I can't stand the name being taken 😆

Hence I can completely understand the madness with a few glimpse despite her not having entered the show yet. Shadeet nafrat hai uss shakal se ! 

But in digital platform like this, its always someone writing & someone reading. There is hardly any scope for understanding waqt, jasbaat, halaat of the writer. Hence some things become more than unbearable. 

Thank you for being understanding 😊

And I am no sir, I am only a kacchi kali (nope not nibbi)

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

I second this especially @bold 👍🏼

Piku ji aap 100% sahi thi

this neckpiece is 100% a kutte ke gale ka patta 😆

just watched the segment again properly & guess what ?

I got flashback of a cartoon I watched where 3 dogs try to steal a diamond studded patta from another dog's gala 🤣

And that diamond studded patta exactly resembles like this one 🤓

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Cause he has iman he immediately divorced that manhoos

Cause he has iman he has refused to give Guddan's place to anyone else 

Cause he has iman he gets mad evertime Guddan gets careless about herself

Cause Guddan is not moorkh she accepted the invitation

Cause she is not moorkh the career & the reputation she built is important to her.

Cause she not moorkh she didn't fuel up rumors by refusing the invitation in front of the media.

I am not included in your "we" & so are many like me who are not included. 

I love this show & appreciate the entire team's hard work. 

The episodes I am watching I am loving those. For me this is the best show on tv now. I can see the hard work the team has been putting & I am loving the reasult.

I am not ready to see or wish for that to just go down. 

I second you captain on this...

I don't like when people say anything bad about this show.. It hurts when people say things like Akshan are finished.. Guddan doesn't deserve Akshat etc etc etc

Akshan has become part of life.. Some people feelings are attached to the show and they  love watching Akshan.. Before posting anything we should ensure we don't hurt others sentiments...

I'm not saying don't post anything against Akshan.. Every show has critiques but deminishing a show by saying will not watch the show.. Show should get low TRP is not the thing a real fan will do..

Forum is to discuss the goods and bads about the show but stretching/saying only bad about the show will affect others thinking too and lower their interest...

Discuss the show in a healthy way.. not only criticizing the show... 

I thought of saying this long back but was not doing thinking others might get hurt and feel offended.. But was unable to resist myself when saw this post about Captain..