Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

AJ ka to  jab se first Antra track shuru hua hai koi din iman hai hi nahi,Guddan bhi moorkh hai ,party mein jaane ki kya jaroorat hai,In dono se Auntie mein jyada Akal hain,Tabhi to ye hal hai inka ,Guddan jao Mumbai,AJ soon you will have Hepatitis B and We fans will have a final good bye to this most irritating show ever...Ofcourse after Two Antra tracks...

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sangitaluthra

AJ ka to  jab se first Antra track shuru hua hai koi din iman hai hi nahi,Guddan bhi moorkh hai ,party mein jaane ki kya jaroorat hai,In dono se Auntie mein jyada Akal hain,Tabhi to ye hal hai inka ,Guddan jao Mumbai,AJ soon you will have Hepatitis B and We fans will have a final good bye to this most irritating show ever...Ofcourse after Two Antra tracks...

Cause he has iman he immediately divorced that manhoos

Cause he has iman he has refused to give Guddan's place to anyone else 

Cause he has iman he gets mad evertime Guddan gets careless about herself

Cause Guddan is not moorkh she accepted the invitation

Cause she is not moorkh the career & the reputation she built is important to her.

Cause she not moorkh she didn't fuel up rumors by refusing the invitation in front of the media.

I am not included in your "we" & so are many like me who are not included. 

I love this show & appreciate the entire team's hard work. 

The episodes I am watching I am loving those. For me this is the best show on tv now. I can see the hard work the team has been putting & I am loving the reasult.

I am not ready to see or wish for that to just go down. 

captainplus thumbnail

I will not allow any member here to mock or question or shame any audience for their choice on watching the show in my post 

Whoever watches is doing so as per their own conscious decision

Its their own conscious decision & their own liking on what entertains them. No one is doing charity for the makers.

Like you have no right to shame a person for drinking, their choice of cloths, similarly no one has right to shame anyone for their choice on what to watch. 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
Sangitaluthra thumbnail

Over 

Edited by Sangitaluthra - 4 years ago
captainplus thumbnail

Thanks at least someone is like me who is not enjoying their un necessary nok jhonk,I do love them,want them to be one always but the reunion projection should be strong and logical for both the leads,no stupid fights,It’s time to talk sense and reveal Most important Alishas and baby  killings truth first...

if you have forgotten its not even one day they have met 

they cannot be expected to sit & talk sukh dukh ki baatein 

captainplus thumbnail

Everyone has right to believe what they want but in my topic no one has right to imply others are "not truthful" 

Sangitaluthra thumbnail

Ok sir but see as a loyal fan it doesn’t get easy also to forget the mess that happened in the past,We only want makers to give us our answers in time and not give over importance to villains and if not welcome,We can always be removed from the forum...

captainplus thumbnail

Ok sir but see as a loyal fan it doesn’t get easy also to forget the mess that happened in the past,We only want makers to give us our answers in time and not give over importance to villains and if not welcome,We can always be removed from the forum...

whatever you want is from makers right ? 

then demand whatever you want directly from them

I see you are pretty active in insta 

I am a fan who loves this show 

I open posts to have fun discussions, to make myself happy discussing with people 

not to see someone wishing ill of the show or wishing for it to shut down 

As a fan that is unbearable to me & no that is in no way going to help improve the show.

I wish if cvs ever visit the forum & sees my post they should not stop visiting the forum 

For I know even if someone criticizes some cvs even a bit on insta they directly block without a second thought. Why will they even visit a place that tells them to shut down their shop & discourages them ?

#NotMYPostForThat. 

Sangitaluthra thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

whatever you want is from makers right ? 

then demand whatever you want directly from them

I see you are pretty active in insta 

I am a fan who loves this show 

I open posts to have fun discussions, to make myself happy discussing with people 

not to see someone wishing ill of the show or wishing for it to shut down 

As a fan that is unbearable to me & no that is in no way going to help improve the show.

I wish if cvs ever visit the forum & sees my post they should not stop visiting the forum 

For I know even if someone criticizes some cvs even a bit on insta they directly block without a second thought. Why will they even visit a place that tells them to shut down their shop & discourages them ?

#NotMYPostForThat. 

Sangitaluthra thumbnail

Ok will never post in this forum again,you are most welcome to remove me ....