Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes now I clearly think he will win. 

They ruined everyones image Rashmi, Asim, Sana, Paras but for shukla's. 

But how does wining now matter as everyone is aware he won because he was constantly favoured by the makers. 

And they say shukla is logical, very clear. If he was so clear he should have told them straight up I want to win being fair. It shows his hipocrisy. 

Unsila thumbnail

He will win because he is favoured by majority of the audience πŸ‘πŸΌ

If you see actual winner.

Then it was abuji. The real winner πŸ˜›

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Shukla deserves to win the show....I mean i've never seen so many people working so hard at the expense of losing their reputation to support such an undeserving person and for all their efforts and for all the money spent (i presume at least some of them r ruining the reputation for money only), shukla deserves to win.

And people like Asim will be remembered for giving such a worthy fight to the whole channel and BB team and would have earned a lot of respect.

+1 πŸ€£ I know Manisha Sharma is working overtime in whitewashing Chukla's image to get it tarnished the very next day.

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

This post is for both Shukla lovers & haters... so enjoy!!! πŸ˜‰

In most probable case Manisha Sharma will make sure Shukla wins. Its good for her & the channel as they can turn the winner prize money into blackmoney to help the channel.

Asim fans like myself has nothing to loose as well... we all know he is most popular this season along with Rashami, Shukla winning wont change anything. 

In future seasons Asim & Rashami will be called as guests not Shukla for sure. Manisha willpay back by giving work to Asim & Rashami for sure. On other hand SHukla will go back to his drugs days, him winning wont even stay in public minds for more than 3 months. 

There are chances of series of defamation cases & I foresee Mahira Sharma being sacked & Shukla ending up in jail for one of the pending molestation charges against him.

Whoever wins doesnt matter anymore......BB13 will be remembered forever for heroes like Asim, Rashami, Vishal, Koena, Daljeet, Sana, Bagga & villains like Shukla, Paras, Mahira & Zariwala.

Strongly suggest to contact Ekta, she likes soaps like these.🀣

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

This post is for both Shukla lovers & haters... so enjoy!!! πŸ˜‰

In most probable case Manisha Sharma will make sure Shukla wins. Its good for her & the channel as they can turn the winner prize money into blackmoney to help the channel.

Asim fans like myself has nothing to loose as well... we all know he is most popular this season along with Rashami, Shukla winning wont change anything. 

In future seasons Asim & Rashami will be called as guests not Shukla for sure. Manisha willpay back by giving work to Asim & Rashami for sure. On other hand SHukla will go back to his drugs days, him winning wont even stay in public minds for more than 3 months. 

There are chances of series of defamation cases & I foresee Mahira Sharma being sacked & Shukla ending up in jail for one of the pending molestation charges against him.

Whoever wins doesnt matter anymore......BB13 will be remembered forever for heroes like Asim, Rashami, Vishal, Koena, Daljeet, Sana, Bagga & villains like Shukla, Paras, Mahira & Zariwala.

+1

Rashmi is a very talented actress, can do both negative and positive character so she will sure get work if she wants to work. Same goes with Vishal. Daljeet is already working. Dey too. 

Asim  got fame for rebelling against a bully. KKK+MTV shows are  waiting for him if he wants to work there.

Mahira Sharma ne snior artist ko jo beijjati kiya bhagwan bachaye usko.

Shukla will definitely end up either at drugs or prison like before. As he has zero good frnd. Sabke sab nikamma aur criminals.

Paras ko shayad Akansha baca legi. πŸ˜†

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Your post is delusional as much as you are 

No one else deserves to win other than Sid 

Even with 16 people in, the show revolves around him and still people come up with their own version as they cannot accept that he is ruling 

I don't know how many times ppl have to mention thi but the show doesn't revolve around him . In actuality, it's made to revolve around him as per the narrative. Even ex contestants have clarified thag it's a highly edited show . The only ppl.who are delusional are the ones who think that the show revolves around him.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

And I forsee hero Aasiiiiiimmmmm going back to modelling chaddis. 

Shoekla and so called entertaining bachi Shehnass will go back to frotting mediocrity. 

Originally posted by: vaathi

So you really think Shukla did not contribute..

If he was not part of this show this would have been any other boring season.. 

Nice joke πŸ€£ without your fat ugly Thukla this season has good trp 

Edited by SwaggerDude - 4 years ago
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shukla might win the trophy but his reputation has been tarnished, the damage had been done and no trophy can help redeem his reputation. 

on the other hand it’s a win win situation for Asim as he has gained immense popularity from the show and has benefited the most from the show. 
similar case for Rashmi she was popular to begin with and with the show her fan following and popularity has only increased.  if Shukla was to walk away with the trophy then that Again only shows bbs partiality as most can see that Asim or Rashmi are the ones who are most deserving