Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nia345 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shukla is winning for sure. And it has been the scenario since day one. Very Predicatable. But actual winners are people like Asim, Sana who have gained the maximum. They are definitely having a good career ahead.

hasini009 thumbnail

agar dahej mein damad shukla ko BB13 trophy dede toh sasurji ka show khatam dukaan bandh karna padega.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

acha khel gaye aap ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜‰

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasini009

agar dahej mein damad shukla ko BB13 trophy dede toh sasurji ka show khatam dukaan bandh karna padega.

I will be happy if BB stops with Shukla.

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So you really think Shukla did not contribute..

If he was not part of this show this would have been any other boring season.. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Your post is delusional as much as you are 

No one else deserves to win other than Sid 

Even with 16 people in, the show revolves around him and still people come up with their own version as they cannot accept that he is ruling 

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vaathi

So you really think Shukla did not contribute..

If he was not part of this show this would have been any other boring season.. 

Imagine sana nahi hoti, asim nahi hota toh kya hota? 

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shukla deserves to win the show....I mean i've never seen so many people working so hard at the expense of losing their reputation to support such an undeserving person and for all their efforts and for all the money spent (i presume at least some of them r ruining the reputation for money only), shukla deserves to win.

And people like Asim will be remembered for giving such a worthy fight to the whole channel and BB team and would have earned a lot of respect.

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saksham-p2

Asim doesnt even need work from colors, he has become nation sensation and way bigger than the channel itself, he will get work from other places ! Plus he is also extremely popular abroad as well, he can literally do ANYTHING ,Asim is the true gainer from this season so I'm happy for him.

Yup, I have been saying this too. He shouldn't sign anything else with Colors, ab bas hogaya. My suggestion to him would be to go digital! YouTube pe he can do fitness/vlog stuff to switch over the fanbase otherwise if he waits too long it'll be too late. And modeling toh hai hee he will be hot property after this. Side mein he can audition for movies or start a business or whatever the hell he wants to do!

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I guess Shukla will win the show. In all previous seasons many TV stars came but they didn't do anything because they didn't want to take a risk with their image.

Karan Mehra and Gaurav Chopra and also Rahul Dev did not contribute much at all. I remember them being scolded too by Salman Khan.

Shukla went all out to give content which earned them TRPs so he should be rewarded. Don't know if anyone will hire him for work after seeing him in BB house. This may very well be his last big project. They should make him winner.