Do HMs bitch about Rashmi more or Rashmi about rest of them

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

BB clearly says all connections are given briefing about not to talk about outside.

Then one by one they keep talking about rashmi.

So this is BB briefing is it.

You can talk about outside but only about rashmi and that too the negative points.

Everyone says she does khusur pusur.. but we have hardly seen that..  just in the first month she used to speak about shukla, now we know why she does not confront him directly.. theres no point in talking to a bully.

Edited by SiddJ - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly they just gave her the tag sab se ziyada b* paras karta hai

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand what's the matter. Everybody constantly bitches about Rashmi. I have seen others backbiting more. 

Now, even though the topic was about Shukla, Paras & Mahira, why does Shukla has to bring Rashmi. 

Kashmira ne interview me toh said, shukla's behaviour is not good. Now, she is constantly saying Rashmi bitches. 

Salman should really confront this. Rashmi said this during wkw, sir ek baar apne kya bola that I talk about sid, everyone calls me chugalkhor. 

Vishal's brother nominated Rashmi for captainship, sabki jal gai thi

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bullying, violence treating thr family like shit is ok. Shukla is a ideal man . 

The main issues are Rashmi's opinion woh bhi bahat respectfully karti hai. Aur  her so called choris

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It just makes me cringe that they can stoop so low for the game. They just wanna make her look bad all the time.

I remember Kashmira told Aarti yest that Rashmi ko bura laga toh lage, game ke baad ghar pe khane ki liye bula lena, just play the game right now

So sick these people are with their sick mentalities🤢

Edited by rdrp17 - 4 years ago
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ye pahira n Shukla ne ek he baat bol bol ke highlight kar diya hai... Rashmi ke liye bitching n Asim ke liye poking👎🏼

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jitna rashmi ne actual bitch nahi kiya use zyada ye log uski bitching ko le ke bitch karte hai in every episode. 😵

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They bitch more about rashmi bitching about them 🤪

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I remember Paras and Mahira made a plan near the pool that they will blame everything on Rashmi and make her "responsible for bitching" just after they broke Sid and Asim bond . That was the start.

Before that Devo once made of fun about Paras that he is like chugli aunt. These two duo does consipiracy against every housemates. Gadhe hai keya saare ghawalos? I am damn sure Sid's mom doesn't watch BB. Or else she would know who broke Sidasim bond...........Pahira.

Aab Rashmi bitched about Shukla only. From the day one she has one and only enemy "Shukla". Shukla bitched about Rashmi more. Called her "manipualtive, toxic, characterless, liar etc" to every single person. Aab saare Ghazni baan gaya. Short time memory loss. 😔

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

ek baar rashmi ko bhi bata do koi ke uske baare mein kya kya bitching karte hain yej log