Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Good Morning behna.. 😳

Gm bhabhiji🤗

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Arey guys...noone replied me..

Do u think Maya will enter MJ house with so much Tashan baazi.. she is shit scared of MJ.. okay I understand some guts might build up.. but not 360 degree turn.. 

The promo and the real epi will be diff I feel.. her scare to MJ cant wear off like it never existed.. this is a huge thing for her to enter the den of MJ and then build the courage to destroy him too

I think we might've missed your comment. I said this on the promo day itself that Maya's entry into Roy's mansion would be nothing similar to the promo ..It's just to hype the drama which is going to unfold. I don't think she would be so confident enough to face MJ all of a sudden..I think she might get scared but Rudra being on her side she might calm down a bit

Armu4eva thumbnail

Arey guys...noone replied me..

Do u think Maya will enter MJ house with so much Tashan baazi.. she is shit scared of MJ.. okay I understand some guts might build up.. but not 360 degree turn.. 

The promo and the real epi will be diff I feel.. her scare to MJ cant wear off like it never existed.. this is a huge thing for her to enter the den of MJ and then build the courage to destroy him too

I think she will enter. The promos have never been misleading till date. But I think she will still be shaken up. Having Rudy boy with her will give her confidence. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

True..Her Mehendi look was such a disaster

I feel bad for kangan🥺

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think we might've missed your comment. I said this on the promo day itself that Maya's entry into Roy's mansion would be nothing similar to the promo ..It's just to hype the drama which is going to unfold. I don't think she would be so confident enough to face MJ all of a sudden..I think she might get scared but Rudra being on her side she might calm down a bit

I actually wanna see that...because it's too much to digest that she is so over confident in front of MJ.. plus they shot the promo and left to rishikesh and the actual scene must have been shot only after they had returned which gives me the sense that it's not going to be like the promo itself.. rudra by her side might give her confidence..

Rudy boy please hold her hand in strength in front of ur family.. 

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

True..Her Mehendi look was such a disaster

What did they do to her hair... shock laga laga laga shock laga 🤣. MayRa ki intimate haldi ka shock 🤣 🤣

pranurosid thumbnail

Did anyone notice Rajeev's fake mustache in the precap? Did he put it so that no one can recognize him in Roy's mansion😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Apke bhaiyya haldi me kitne handsome lag rae the na. Yash Chopra zinda hote to agli picture me bahurani ka title role milta☺️

Jab dekho pani me nahata rehta hai.. Zindagi me har kisi se torture hota rehta hai.. But sanskar me number one hai

pranurosid thumbnail

I actually wanna see that...because it's too much to digest that she is so over confident in front of MJ.. plus they shot the promo and left to rishikesh and the actual scene must have been shot only after they had returned which gives me the sense that it's not going to be like the promo itself.. rudra by her side might give her confidence..

Rudy boy please hold her hand in strength in front of ur family.. 

@Bold - Rudra jo ek baar hath pakadega toh dhuniya se lad jayega

This foreshadowing dialogue of Maya is going to be true❤️

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Did anyone notice Rajeev's fake mustache in the precap? Did he put it so that no one can recognize him in Roy's mansion😆

I did. He looked so awkward. Mucho se Patane ka try kar ra tha kya Rudy ko😳😆