Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

While the CVs have decided to make KZK the worst show in 2019-20 since the first day, I feel that miscasting of actors to play pivotal characters is also a reason for why KZK is such a flop:

1. Erica as Prerna- I feel an actress like Helly Shah or Drishti Dhami could be a better Prerna. Erica lacks the fiery nature and vivaciousness which are the basic traits of Prerna. Erica is more calm, composed and subtle. I don't know why but her portrayal of Prerna seems forced and unnatural.

2. Parth as Anurag- Now a lot of people will not like it, but actually Parth is not fit in Anurag's character. Anurag Basu was supposed to be a seedha saada guy whose goodness and lack of cunningness is the main reasons for his trouble. But I don't get the same vibe from Parth. He does not look natural in the naive guy part though he is a decent actor. He can be more suitable to play a Maanik type character. Harshad Chopra or Shakti Arora could be better Anurag.

I'm not writing about Hina as Komo and KSG as Mr. Bajaj because they are no more present in the show. The only actors who are good in the characters are Ronit, Mohini and Nivedita.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Itna sach kaise bol leti ho TM, nahi bolna chahiye bilkul bhi nahi. At least in this forum. Not at all 😆

To add, the entire show is an example of a miscast as its not a show but a 20+ min long advertisement of Sindoor, Duppata, Parties, Accident, Hospital,Police, Jail, court in loop. ðŸ˜†

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Itna sach kaise bol leti ho TM, nahi bolna chahiye bilkul bhi nahi. At least in this forum. Not at all 😆

To add, the entire show is an example of a miscast as its not a show but a 20+ min long advertisement of Sindoor, Duppata, Parties, Accident, Hospital,Police, Jail, court in loop. ðŸ˜†

Satyavachan..

That is why last week was unneccessarily dragged to telecast a funny kidnapping finale with a mala on photo promo. Coz somewhere every one knows they dont have any story that will get affected. They somehow create something to cover 21 mins or so filled with anything including repeated flashbacks. 

This time they even shifted the episode to 7pm to give way to a new show.. 

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Autumn09 thumbnail

I have stopped watching the show. It's so much headache inducing that I can't even tolerate five minutes of it. Even watching advertisements is more entertaining and relaxing than this show. I am bewildered why the show has not ended until now. I watch TV shows, which no doubt are idiotic and cliche but iska to level hi alag hai.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumn09

While the CVs have decided to make KZK the worst show in 2019-20 since the first day, I feel that miscasting of actors to play pivotal characters is also a reason for why KZK is such a flop:

1. Erica as Prerna- I feel an actress like Helly Shah or Drishti Dhami could be a better Prerna. Erica lacks the fiery nature and vivaciousness which are the basic traits of Prerna. Erica is more calm, composed and subtle. I don't know why but her portrayal of Prerna seems forced and unnatural.

2. Parth as Anurag- Now a lot of people will not like it, but actually Parth is not fit in Anurag's character. Anurag Basu was supposed to be a seedha saada guy whose goodness and lack of cunningness is the main reasons for his trouble. But I don't get the same vibe from Parth. He does not look natural in the naive guy part though he is a decent actor. He can be more suitable to play a Maanik type character. Harshad Chopra or Shakti Arora could be better Anurag.

I'm not writing about Hina as Komo and KSG as Mr. Bajaj because they are no more present in the show. The only actors who are good in the characters are Ronit, Mohini and Nivedita.

@red - I dont know from where you think fiery nature is basic trait of this season 2 waali prerna whose been shown to have others wipe their feet on through out🤔 apart from that i think Erica is just a mediocre actress more suited for the kind of shows that come on Sony TV and not whats requiered of a bt lead there fore her performance is lacking unnatural and looks forced like she is trying too hard. She is def the weakest link here and a miscast totally 

@teal- I actually liked Parth as Anu he did  fit the exterior its just that again the char is so sissy and  irritating  that the acting comes across off as well ..also initially and during naveen babu phase he did fit the part totally as he looked naive soft guy trying to fall in love save his love stand up for his love but the char never grew further and rather went backwards and so did the  performance  though i do agree Shakti wud make a great Anurag.

And the worse is the charm the pair initially had has been dissolved in the shit of soulmates dupattas dhaaga ms sindoor marriages and the other shittery they mouth repeatedly. So out of sync insipid characterization ...story dialogues acting and almost evwrything.

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Satyavachan..

That is why last week was unneccessarily dragged to telecast a funny kidnapping finale with a mala on photo promo. Coz somewhere every one knows they dont have any story that will get affected. They somehow create something to cover 21 mins or so filled with anything including repeated flashbacks. 

A serial running on primetime not having a plot is unfathomable. They are running in circles chasing a tail they have no idea even exists. 

I started as a neutral viewer and leaving the endgame and pairings aside, I just wish to see the story heading somewhere. 

The same track and same everything is just tiring. The lack of creativity in the story itself doesn't bring versatility in the acting game. It doesn't bring improvement and the quality degrades even further. 

But having such expectations from EK show is disheartening so we'll have to cope with what we are being served.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Satyavachan..

how are you watching this show even? Like how? Why are you doing this to yourself? Who hurt you?

Sunn_shine thumbnail

how are you watching this show even? Like how? Why are you doing this to yourself? Who hurt you?

I wish I could answer these questions... real life sadist.. so applying it on myself.. 

If you watch it with a diff perspective its way too funny than comedy shows.. I rant so much whild watching it .. log punch bag use krte hai for frustration..  mera KZK2 hai..🤣

Autumn09 thumbnail

Satyavachan..

I don't know how a smart and savvy businesswoman like EK is not making the show go off-air. Her other shows, Like (Kumkum/Kundali)Bhagya are generating good TRPs, though their content is not good. Also, Ekta's successful Naagin franchise is back so it's not as if she needs KZK.

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

I don't know how a smart and savvy businesswoman like EK is not making the show go off-air. Her other shows, Like (Kumkum/Kundali)Bhagya are generating good TRPs, though their content is not good. Also, Ekta's successful Naagin franchise is back so it's not as if she needs KZK.

May be she is getting enough returns from the show. We don't even know how much she invests in the show.. like small budget movies are made and even if they smaller revenue its still a huge profit compared to investment. Like they hardly show anything outside BB.. This is just my thought reality nobody knows..

Also even without a story it gets TRPs so it does have an audience, fluctuating hi sahi but hai. 

Third no matter what we say Ekta is a clever business woman and she is doing a great job at encashing at fans of each of the actors working in the show..which is enough to keep.the show in discussions on several platforms..to a level that our love for actors have overpowers the need of the story and we end up justifying a low quality content too.