Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

From the face of it I felt Rohit was acting but after seeing the precap I don’t know. 

Precap- they are in room, Rohit is asking for divorce, Sonakshi says gives me 80% of the property and then get separated. 

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aye! Finally something positive. Thank you AlishaπŸ€—... Also, Hello everyone πŸ˜³

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Acha listen everyone... πŸ€—

Do you want me to close this thread.. Since the new thread is up.. 

It's all your take though.. 

As you guys say so will be done! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Aye! Finally something positive. Thank you AlishaπŸ€—... Also, Hello everyone πŸ˜³

Oh that's ok..πŸ€—β€οΈ

You are welcome here mushfika.. πŸ€—

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Been seeing some old episodes of khkt past few days and I felt one thing...VEENA SIPPY  has never been the glue or any kind of factor that kept the family together...she had merely been following the rules set up by badai maa.... she has always been a weak person who lives in a lala land.... I she had been a strong persons she would have been able to take all her family members to sonakshi house in ganapti.. she literally  went begging  from room to room but no one even minded her.. it was badimaa who give the ultimatum and bought everyone to sonakshi place... it will sonakshi who will be like badimom and keep the family in their aukad🀣🀣🀣

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sonakshi by asking the police officer to not reveal the details  have done correct... because if he had said this to the family  nishi would be more alert and trap sonakshi  more...

Sonakshi  has understood that the change in prenup is purely  to trap her.. as she is the one who goes after the truth... and sindhi sippys pyaar for property....

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: freakybat

Sonakshi by asking the police officer to not reveal the details  have done correct... because if he had said this to the family  nishi would be more alert and trap sonakshi  more...

Sonakshi  has understood that the change in prenup is purely  to trap her.. as she is the one who goes after the truth... and sindhi sippys pyaar for property....

I agree with you. 

Little-things thumbnail

This vm.. Omggsss.. The creator has done a fantastic piece β€β€πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

https://youtu.be/4F5v-NLPXys

Hope you all will enjoy it too β€οΈ

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Areh yeh kab khula??? πŸ˜²

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

Areh yeh kab khula??? πŸ˜²

Kal raat ko.. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Pehla page dekhlo πŸ€£

Utavale ho rahe the sab... Nd on ppl demand.. I opened it.. 

Waise bhi humme threads kam padte hain baat karne ko.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†