Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveAnushka

I lub it! Lub it! Lub it! And I lub you!  Lub you! Lub you 3000! πŸ˜³

P.S. Saved to my gallery!!! I love the serenity! Bring me my babies back! They deserve unadulterated happiness just like in that pic!

Arrey baap rey itna saara love you...  Love you too meri jaan.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

They will be back soon.. β˜ΊοΈ

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pri94

I'm always in for such a plan. Par aise plan me main serious hojati hoon aur bohot depth me chali jaati hoon. So much so that I'm named the personal robber/supari killer/kidnaper etc of this forum. For any such work contact Pri - KVG DeewaniπŸ˜†

Pri!!!! Behna! Where were you then! We belong to same background, Meri daakuien! πŸ€£ Let's go and kidnap him for his crime is HE ROBBED OUR MASOOM LADKIYON KE HEARTS! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Let's kidnap this goofball, bolo KVG ki deewani mastani inqulab zindabad! πŸ€£

Little-things thumbnail

Pri!!!! Behna! Where were you then! We belong to same background, Meri daakuien! πŸ€£ Let's go and kidnap him for his crime is HE ROBBED OUR MASOOM LADKIYON KE HEARTS! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Let's kidnap this goofball, bolo KVG ki deewani mastani inqulab zindabad! πŸ€£

Poppy humare upar case kar degi... πŸ€£

Never mind though.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

Let's kidnapppp..  The cuteiee munchkinn❀️❀️

Deewane hum deewane.. Mastane hogaye.. Mashhoor humare ishq ki kahani hogayi.. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€β€πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Little-things thumbnail

Oh my my... It felt sooo real... And it is having sooo much pain... πŸ’”πŸ’”

Khuda na khasta.. Aisa mod kabhi nahi aana chahiye.. 😭😭😭😭😭

This left me in tears esp when the current episode are such....  Nd the song hit me.. πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Nimaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Oh my my... It felt sooo real... And it is having sooo much pain... πŸ’”πŸ’”

Khuda na khasta.. Aisa mod kabhi nahi aana chahiye.. 😭😭😭😭😭

This left me in tears esp when the current episode are such....  Nd the song hit me.. πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

yea the maker mixed the scenes so beautifully πŸ˜’

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Poppy humare upar case kar degi... πŸ€£

Never mind though.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

Let's kidnapppp..  The cuteiee munchkinn❀️❀️

Deewane hum deewane.. Mastane hogaye.. Mashhoor humare ishq ki kahani hogayi.. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€β€πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Toh karde! I'm ready with AK 57! πŸ€£

Hum mastane nahi, pagla Gaye hai! πŸ€£

Nimaaa thumbnail

so girlz i wrote this on the other thread and i m writing it here that Rohit looks old after he got married, as if he aged years after getting married πŸ˜’

these Shitty's didnt let our boi to enjoy his married life, bewakoofs πŸ˜‘

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

so girlz i wrote this on the other thread and i m writing it here that Rohit looks old after he got married, as if he aged years after getting married πŸ˜’

these Shitty's didnt let our boi to enjoy his married life, bewakoofs πŸ˜‘

Ik Nima! True! True! These kala Dil Sippys doesn't have emotions! I want too say every swear, though I don't actually swear in real life but kaam hi aisa kiya! 

Did you see Sonakshi's blouse, it was so tacky! I don't know what are makers trying to tell us! 

See this tweet of Sikku! Irony you call! Why doesn't he focuses on our show! Damn!

https://twitter.com/SandiipSikcand/status/1221112053110312962?s=20

Nimaaa thumbnail

Ik Nima! True! True! These kala Dil Sippys doesn't have emotions! I want too say every swear, though I don't actually swear in real life but kaam hi aisa kiya! 

Did you see Sonakshi's blouse, it was so tacky! I don't know what are makers trying to tell us! 

See this tweet of Sikku! Irony you call! Why doesn't he focuses on our show! Damn!

https://twitter.com/SandiipSikcand/status/1221112053110312962?s=20

ugggghhh this Sikku makes me mad, he is ruining his own show but he is busy watching BB13 and giving comments about it, like man focus in our show. 

but seriously yaar they are making Rohit look tired and old aur Sona k bare mei nahi kaho toh accha hoga kis angle se woh tv kie top actress dikti hai, she looks like maid with those curtain type sarees πŸ˜’