Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

Even it's more on NM revolving Saga πŸ˜›but looks Far better in casting and Tracks πŸ‘πŸΌ  where this s4 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Really I don't think so .male lead are total comedian he is not even good as a side role .only nikita and that villain was good.their casting are crap except some but mostly crap.but only good thing is they was focused on their revenge plot.naagin 4 is not naagin anymore it's all about some craps vishaka drama.ekta thing vishaka drama is good so she change whole storyline. All the characters get sidelined except vish and brindev.manyata is totally vanished even vaishali gang becoming jobless .

Phir laut ....that show female villain give me headaches the way she rolls her eyes omg 😁😁😁😁😁.anyway e everyone has their choice but naagin 4 casting thousands time better casting but they just don't have any story .all member roaming around the house aimlessly. Even brinda don't know what to Do lol.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Really I don't think so .male lead are total comedian he is not even good as a side role .only nikita and that villain was good.their casting are crap except some but mostly crap.but only good thing is they was focused on their revenge plot.naagin 4 is not naagin anymore it's all about some craps vishaka drama.ekta thing vishaka drama is good so she change whole storyline. All the characters get sidelined except vish and brindev.manyata is totally vanished even vaishali gang becoming jobless .

Phir laut ....that show female villain give me headaches the way she rolls her eyes omg 😁😁😁😁😁.anyway e everyone has their choice but naagin 4 casting thousands time better casting but they just don't have any story .all member roaming around the house aimlessly. Even brinda don't know what to Do lol.

Well, the story changing thing is very obvious. The first season had a proper balance between romance, revenge and naagmani came at the very end. Over here it’s a complete mess and it all started with changing Nayantara from a naagin to a human. But even that was still fine as we still had some hope of watching her assume the naagin avatar but with the nonsense that the cvs did by sidelining her character along with Manyata’s I won’t be surprised if sayantani decides to exit as well. 

This is not Bhagya ka zehreela khel anymore as the Bhagya element is missing completely. Bhagya ka zehreela khel would have worked if they never sidelined Nayantara.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Phir laut ....that show female villain give me headaches the way she rolls her eyes omg 😁😁😁😁😁.

anyway e everyone has their choice but naagin 4 casting thousands time better casting but they just don't have any story .all member roaming around the house aimlessly. Even brinda don't know what to Do lol.

😎

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago