Phir laut Aayi Naagin on Dangaltv

Posted: 4 years ago

Has anyone watched this series? Apparently they are also coming back for a second season with a new cast.

Originally posted by Rein123

Has anyone watched this series? Apparently they are also coming back for a second season with a new cast.

They already came back the episodes are on YouTube...

Some side actress in punarvivah got the lead role

I  did,2nd season are seriously funny.lead actress dress are like a wonder woman kind of.1st season is kind of same like ekta naagin franchise. Not that good not bad but their vfx are really bad on 1st season. 2nd season I only watch 2 episode don't like that much.

Originally posted by Sleppless

I  did,2nd season are seriously funny.lead actress dress are like a wonder woman kind of.1st season is kind of same like ekta naagin franchise. Not that good not bad but their vfx are really bad on 1st season. 2nd season I only watch 2 episode don't like that much.

Same as in just vfx wise or storywise as well?

They just try to cash in on the Naagin/Supernatural bandwagon as it is done by everybody these days.However the core is the same-revenge/Nagmani.

The Anky/Yanky of N1/N2 was the primary.antagonist in the Season 1.

Originally posted by masked

They just try to cash in on the Naagin/Supernatural bandwagon as it is done by everybody these days.However the core is the same-revenge/Nagmani.

The Anky/Yanky of N1/N2 was the primary.antagonist in the Season 1.

TrueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

They already came back the episodes are on YouTube...

Some side actress in punarvivah got the lead role

Punarvivah Hina parver I think Now in Season 2 . Season 1 is Nikita from Mahakaali 

Same as in just vfx wise or storywise as well?

I tried to watch but horrible vfx and Looks Same pattern of all Naagin Sagas 

Second season isn’t based on the concept of a super hero vs super villain, not gonna work

Even it's more on NM revolving Saga πŸ˜›but looks Far better in casting and Tracks πŸ‘πŸΌ  where this s4 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚