Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

this types of behavior from Salman makes me believe that Sallu not saying anything to Shukla is not because of any contract

because he sees himself in Shukla, he reminds him of all of those shit that he has done in his life and in his mind he was the victim.

Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is a saying "all mans are dog" and what said on stage translate to womens are gold-diggers.

Both of these statements are wrong because not everyone is same. I believe we shouldn't over think on this thing and just leave it as good/bad (whatever you prefer ) joke.

Edited by Lovepreet1 - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is a dialogue from Wanted... 

drp_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everywhere we see that girls are objectified and called gold diggers, I don’t say that all girls are perfect or noone goes after money, but the same goes with men, they have different things to look when they are choosing a girl, they want someone who is slim, beautiful, educated, well-cultured, obedient, and a good partner in B*d, once the girl becomes a wife, and then a mom, their body changes, but some men never change and they want everything perfect. Women are objectified for being gold diggers, but we have seen men who have fulfilled their desires and then let go off their girlfriend, wife for someone who is pretty or younger in age as they want to feel young when they are around women who are at least 10-15 years or more younger in age compared to them. Both sexes are looking for their own securities and noone’s perfect, so Salman singling out women here is demeaning all the women out there. If that’s the case, he has two moms, two sisters at home as well. I totally object to what he says about women. He’s a hypocrite, in fact he had told the contestants not to discuss about Rashmi’s house, but he never forgets to mention himself and keeps ranting about the keys. It’s high time Sallu that you also start giving respect to women, or else we can see a example in your house itself where Ayush Sharma married Arpita just because she was Salim Khan’s daughter, your sister and who else could give him a chance to enter the industry. If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out either.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And he has the audacity to say he can't go so low...uski level aisi hai hi nahi 🤔

Right Bhai...U r beyond comparison...U r much lower than anything in this universe 😵