AnuPre/ParIca AT#188 Tera chehra jab nazar aaye *forum rules updated* - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hope4u

Even that was ruined for me coz I couldn't see their faces properly.. ðŸ˜¡

Same Prerna's I still got to see I had to struggle searching Anurag's facial expressions🤪

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But I'm totally done with this sequence now. And prerna not revealing about komolika to anupam or moloy is beyond me now!! 

I am actually getting annoyed now  seeing her taking Komolika so casually . ðŸ˜µ I can’t understand not connect with her now .I have always had a love hate relationship with Pre since the NB track ðŸ¤£

abhiya_12 thumbnail

I like these simple looks but her prerna Sharma basu entry look still remains superior and unbeatable for me. 

For me that and that leg sprain scene look along with ishq dii bhaajiyan one are best .

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes the connect even im feeling it. But I'm not bothered about it anymore because I know they'll eventually give one episode or scene that will bring me back like a sucker! ðŸ˜†

I know and it sucks ðŸ¤”😆 Never getting out of this hell hole ðŸ¤”

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I am actually getting annoyed now  seeing her taking Komolika so casually . ðŸ˜µ I can’t understand not connect with her now .I have always had a love hate relationship with Pre since the NB track ðŸ¤£

Her negligent attitude is alarming. Especially since there's an unborn child in the equation too. I can understand her not telling anurag but why not moloy and anupam? She knows these two are firmly in her corner. This is not making nay sense to me, even for drama purposes. 

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

For me that and that leg sprain scene look along with ishq dii bhaajiyan one are best .

https://www.instagram.com/p/B58h88tBMr4/?igshid=187cola4our1w

hope4u thumbnail

Same Prerna's I still got to see I had to struggle searching Anurag's facial expressions🤪

Yeah anurag's was totally dark for me. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
hope4u thumbnail

Ohh yeah.. Ishq di was beautiful. I also liked the look she had for the sardar happy Singh promo. We never saw that look in the episodes. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5148086

Someone has to res for Leena😆