Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
One more thing I liked in promo Maya was in front rudra came from behind not vica versa.she is goin to be rudra shield.she is goin to be between mj and rudra.
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

One more thing I liked in promo Maya was in front rudra came from behind not vica versa.she is goin to be rudra shield.she is goin to be between mj and rudra.

She is the Krishna to Rudra's Arjun. She will be his saathi and saarthi henceforth. She will direct Rudra and take him on the path to the Roy family's destruction. Right now probably it will be Maya's will, but later when he knows the truth, maybe it will become Rudra's own will.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Does really Maya told about Rishi's death secret to Rudra? 😳

Supposed after marriage, if she told that to Rudra to get rid from his touching moments/proximity as his proximity always makes her lil weak! So her Aim didn't work in the way she plots if she gets more close to Rudra after marriage! 

How will Rudra keep her in Roy's mansion knowing the truth?

It's so confusing.. 

I don't think she will reveal it anywhere soon. I think she will reveal it only when Rudra confronts Maya after knowing that she killed Rishi. It will be a baazigar type.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In one of the promos they say Rudra now knows about Maya's plan so he knows she killed Rishi? So this is hate/revenge marriage for both? And Ashish says Maya was an obsessive lover thats why she was sthrown out of Roy house 10 years back but now she's back for revenge.. ?!? 😕 kuch samaj nahi aa raha.. but in all probability MJ and Maya had an affair.. which means the baby was MJ's???? that's gonna make things murkier especially for MayRa. High time we get to know the whole backstory. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm liking Rudra and Maya as a couple even though I know they won't last long but still it's a bold concept that she was first pregnant from the dad and now married to his son 👏

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krish58

Rudra ko kaise patah chala maya  was Rishi's gf?in promo no where it's mentioned that Rudra now knows about maya being rishi  gf?

Exactly and no voiceover too.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

In one of the promos they say Rudra now knows about Maya's plan so he knows she killed Rishi? So this is hate/revenge marriage for both? And Ashish says Maya was an obsessive lover thats why she was sthrown out of Roy house 10 years back but now she's back for revenge.. ?!? 😕 kuch samaj nahi aa raha.. but in all probability MJ and Maya had an affair.. which means the baby was MJ's???? that's gonna make things murkier especially for MayRa. High time we get to know the whole backstory. 

I wouldn't trust SBB too much. they don't know what they are talking about most of the time. 

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes I agree. And the way Ashish was telling that Maya was an obsessive lover and he threw her out of the house was funny. He was actually giggling. Felt like he was making it up. 

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatika_r

Exactly and no voiceover too.

There was no voiceover. In one of news channel segment it was said, the channel person. May be to create hype. I don't think rudra will know so soon, 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rara22

Yes I agree. And the way Ashish was telling that Maya was an obsessive lover and he threw her out of the house was funny. He was actually giggling. Felt like he was making it up. 

No. He said in SBB also ke jis ladki ke sath uska (MJ)  rishta tha aab woh uske bete (Rudra) ke sath aai hai. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago