Sony Promo: MayRa wedding and MJ vs Maya

Posted: 4 years ago

Wow!!! Can’t wait for Mayra’s wedding n much anticipated Mj-Maya face off!!! Mj to gaya!!😆

I'm loving this track 🥳🥳 Maya as Mrs. Maya Rudra Roy ☺️

Finally MayRa wedding and Maya Vs MJ face-off😎

What I loved in the promo was when Maya enters her heel is on the head of mj reflection just like we see mahisasur under Durga feet.phew I am loving it.now is the real game.

Rudra ko kaise patah chala maya  was Rishi's gf?in promo no where it's mentioned that Rudra now knows about maya being rishi  gf?

Originally posted by Krish58

Rudra ko kaise patah chala maya  was Rishi's gf?in promo no where it's mentioned that Rudra now knows about maya being rishi  gf?

rudra ka kuch nahi pata about Maya rishi gf purrani rishta nahi apnaya ka matlab ki rishi ka gf Myra and rudra ka ex gf kyun ki Maya jante hai about rudra and about Jo khel kheli about Myra being rishi's gf that's the meaning of puranni rishte nahi apnaya 

Agar rudra pata hai about Maya rishi ka ex gf to woh usse Shaadi nahi karega yeh abhi nahi itni jaldi sach samne nahi ayega bhut kuch hojayega abhi rudra madly in love with Maya aur woh rudra ki emotions ki saath kheligi so itni jaldi sach samne nahi ayega

Edited by Heyyou12 - 4 years ago

This is called double bonzana   MayRa wedding and MJ square face off 

Originally posted by Heyyou12

rudra ka kuch nahi pata about Maya rishi gf purrani rishta nahi apnaya ka matlab ki rishi ka gf Myra and rudra ka ex gf kyun ki Maya jante hai about rudra and about Jo khel kheli about Myra being rishi's gf that's the meaning of puranni rishte nahi apnaya 

Agar rudra pata hai about Maya rishi ka ex gf to woh usse Shaadi nahi karega yeh abhi nahi itni jaldi sach samne nahi ayega bhut kuch hojayega abhi rudra madly in love with Maya aur woh rudra ki emotions ki saath kheligi so itni jaldi sach samne nahi ayega

Are Maya Apne aur MJ ke rishtey ke barw me bol rqgi thi now it's clear Maya ke bache ka baao MJ tha and he refused to accept that and Muder her and her kid ...so she said Purana rishta aonaya nahi naya rishta to aonayrgey Na papa

Originally posted by Heyyou12

Okay thanks i was confused here somewhere on forum i read that Rudra knows about maya being rishi gf..