Everything is going against BB's plan

Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This seasom nothing is working the way BB had planned. And there are many factors.

Sid was the planned winner. But his behaviour, anger issues, lack of control and gutter mouth has gone against him. No matter how much they try to whitewash him, cover for him or send celebrities into the house, he has not changed.

Secondly, Sana and specially  Asim's popularity was unexpected. Thy can not control the wave on social media.

Also this season no one is listening to BB nor Salman. Both have lost credibility.

Now I am starting to think, Sid will now not win.

Edited by Anna_kan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anna_kan thumbnail

Edited - I meant Sid will not win

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think Sid will still win but I could care less. 

I feel what SK and BB have done this year is downright pathetic and shameful! 

BB has done the same thing a movie like Kabir Singh did( oh and those of you who are going to tell me movies and Tv are entertainment and no-one should ape it, I wish but people do, and there’s a huge chunk of impressionistic audience who watches this and learns and takes it as right). 

BB has over looked all the crap this year to promote this one man and I feel next season onwards if they criticise anyone for behaving like this man they will look ridiculous and hypocritical. 

I really hope colors and SK and BB all suffer for the mess they’ve created this year! 

Like they say once you create a Frankenstein it does come back to bite you! Hope they’re all served big bites from their Frankenstein too!

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I agree totally with you. Every single thing they have tried has failed. This weekend again they will be portraying Asim and Sid as having been equally offensive this week. Its just not working. If they can get their head out of the sand, they should pick another winner. Asim is the clear choice because he has had a winner-worthy journey, fits perfectly into the Shukla story (which has been the focus) first as BFFs then as sworn enemies, plus he is the main victim of all the violence and insults that BB has allowed in the chakkar of Shukla. 

If BB will still stick with the Shukla positive portrayal and indeed make him the winner, it'll set a horrible precedent. They can expect contestants doing dhakka mukki openly, writing really iron-clad violence defense clauses in their contracts, maybe even family insults in their contracts, and ALOT of sensible/classy celebrities will be hesitant to ever associate their names with the tainted brand of Bigg Boss ever again. Plus viewership drop and media firestorm toh hona hee hai if Shukla wins.

Edited by NepaliArtist - 4 years ago
Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

I agree totally with you. Every single thing they have tried has failed. This weekend again they will be portraying Asim and Sid as having been equally offensive this week. Its just not working. If they can get their head out of the sand, they should pick another winner. Asim is the clear choice because he has had a winner-worthy journey, fits perfectly into the Shukla story (which has been the focus) first as BFFs then as sworn enemies, plus he is the main victim of all the violence and insults that BB has allowed in the chakkar of Shukla. 

If BB will still stick with the Shukla positive portrayal and indeed make him the winner, it'll set a horrible precedent. They can expect contestants doing dhakka mukki openly, writing really iron-clad violence defense clauses in their contracts, maybe even family insults in their contracts, and ALOT of sensible/classy celebrities will be hesitant to ever associate their names with the tainted brand of Bigg Boss ever again. Plus viewership drop and media firestorm toh hona hee hai if Shukla wins.

But I feel seeing the spoilers again this weekend where Asim has been bashed- channel isn’t going to change its tune! 

And anyway let them keep glorifying a man like Shukla, this is just sad! 

But anyway don’t know about others but I for one will never watch this show again and will actively discourage anyone who watches it too. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sana ko pagal banaya....Rashmi ko bewkuf........Asim ko Sid ka bachpan banaya...........still the truth is truth. Bully is a bully and he can't be hidden.

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

But I feel seeing the spoilers again this weekend where Asim has been bashed- channel isn’t going to change its tune! 

And anyway let them keep glorifying a man like Shukla, this is just sad! 

But anyway don’t know about others but I for one will never watch this show again and will actively discourage anyone who watches it too. 

Same! This is my first time in a long time watching it, and will surely be my last! 

Anna_kan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

Same! This is my first time in a long time watching it, and will surely be my last! 

But we must all vote in the Finale because votes are audited.

IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I think Sid will still win but I could care less. 

I feel what SK and BB have done this year is downright pathetic and shameful! 

BB has done the same thing a movie like Kabir Singh did( oh and those of you who are going to tell me movies and Tv are entertainment and no-one should ape it, I wish but people do, and there’s a huge chunk of impressionistic audience who watches this and learns and takes it as right). 

BB has over looked all the crap this year to promote this one man and I feel next season onwards if they criticise anyone for behaving like this man they will look ridiculous and hypocritical. 

I really hope colors and SK and BB all suffer for the mess they’ve created this year! 

Like they say once you create a Frankenstein it does come back to bite you! Hope they’re all served big bites from their Frankenstein too!

Next season if someone gets physical and BB eliminates them..it's  gonna be a big joke on them🤣 

Just to save one man they've dug a big whole for themselves.  Like Rohit Shetty said this is just another season and many more will come don't give much importance to yourself..so why haven't BB makers followed there own story... oh I'm waiting for their down fall! 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They used sana the most. She made a fool of herself but now she is back to senses. Hope she understand Bigboss game like Rasim.