Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Rudra is sometimes Arjuna much more Karna Why?

Karna was not accepted by his mother and she let him float in river as soon as he was born to save her honour in front of world

Same way MJ is using Rudra 

Karan sided with Duryodhana because initially he had no idea how bad Dhuryodhana was 

Rudra is siding with MJ and Maya both without knowing their truths till now

Karan did not want to fight his brothers and kill them although he was in Dhuryodhanas side in war 

Rudra may not want to kill both Rudra and Maya after knowing their truths as one is father another wife

Karan came to know truth of his birth too late by than he was indebted to Dhuryodhana and could not join his family

Rudra is indebted to parents cannot leave house till now 

Karan was fond of donating and Indra asked his kawach and he gave up or he would never be killed

Maya is manipulating Rudra same way to go against MJ from starting 

Same way Rudra is more Karan than an Arjun in many situations 

Abhimanyu in show was Rishi and hes dead. Lets see how Arjun Rudra reacts to his son Rishis death when he gets to know chakravuyh was designed by Maya 

Also, it would be interesting to see how Rudra will react if he gets to know that his parents were behind Maya's ruins.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I disagree.karna never had the battle of head and heart.he had a set goal.he went to achieve that. In attaining that goal he ended up in wrong company and willingly stayed there. He wanted to become an archer so he lied to parashuram to get training.so karna was always concerned abt goal and not means. That's why even after knowing arjun is his brother he was willin to kill him while if the truth was known to arjuna he wouldn't hav killed karna as Krishna had to evoke abhimanyu more than 10 times for arjun to sent an arrow to karna who was lifting the wheel. Krishna himself answer karna when he asks is sending arrow while I am lifting wheel is dharma and Krishna replies where was dharma when u broke abhi bow from behind. Karna new he is supporting adharma and had no qualms calling draupadi prostitute publicly. Arjun thought he is practicing dharma as a son as a brother. Rudra is same. He thinks his Sharma as a son is to support his father. Knowingly supporting adharma and practing the duties of a son and bro thinking its dharma are vastly different. Rudra belongs to later category that's arjun and that's my view.
Mimato thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Wow I really love ur posts man.. the way u are able to connect mahabharat to the show is awesome.. 👏

Also who will be become the abhimanyu for Rudra to wake up and fight.. will it be his own child with Maya or was the child in the past his only ? Anyways the show gets interesting really now that the main characters are on board.. 

Rudra considered Rishi as his child. So I guess jab apne Rishi ke maut ki sachchai jaanega only then we can see his Beyhadh Nafrat.