Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Okay in last frame just behind Mahira, u can see green and yellow. I guess that’s where the person is referring too. And yes it seemed Sid’s voice who said Shehnaz

cause sid is in kitchen area and she goes there all smiling k kaise lad rahe hain shefali n all. Starting mein koi naam liya hai ha kuch aur kaha hai not sure. But yes mirror mein it is sana and sid as paras doosri taraf se un dono ki taraf a raha hai

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

They were just talking in WA about sid and it was positive ..rashmi was telling her thag sid is very intelligent but hv heart of a child and very possessive ..sana agrees with it and again says she has attachment with him πŸ˜†..rashmi says give him space..dil ka tala band karo fr sometime as u hv the keys with u ..

Oh ok. Rashmi ko bas lock n keys hi yaad aa rahay. Dil pe kahan talay laga saka hai koi

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

cause sid is in kitchen area and she goes there all smiling k kaise lad rahe hain shefali n all. Starting mein koi naam liya hai ha kuch aur kaha hai not sure. But yes mirror mein it is sana and sid as paras doosri taraf se un dono ki taraf a raha hai

Sid does say shehnaz ..i heard it with my earphones..but mayb its fr another taunt session betw both πŸ˜†...

Itna bhi staged nahi hoga ..then sabko oscar milna chahiye πŸ˜•

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Oh ok. Rashmi ko bas lock n keys hi yaad aa rahay. Dil pe kahan talay laga saka hai koi

True πŸ˜†

Kar_Nan thumbnail

He very clearly said Shehnaz

Kar_Nan thumbnail

Sid does say shehnaz ..i heard it with my earphones..but mayb its fr another taunt session betw both πŸ˜†...

Yes he said Shehnaz

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mar_21

Thanks for new thread GM πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ For me this was the silver lining in the dark cloud. Sid was all cool and witty in his rebuttal until this happened.🀭🀭You see a sudden rage in him to stake his claim over the girl  πŸ€ͺ🀣 Heck even Rashmi was petrified looking at him πŸ€£

Bec rashmi has sensed it that sid is in love ..tabhi extra sweet with sana and manipulating her with sugarcoated words to mk sure show mein at least confession na ho ..

Everyone in house knows ki if sidnaaz confession ho gaya then both r pakka top 2 .here sid is given top 2 but that 2nd spot both rashmi and asim wants ..sana is the kanta in their way and to remove that kanta they r breaking the whole sidnaaz bond ..

muje nai lagta sid ne sana ko aj koi bhi taunt maara hoga, maara hai?

Bt dekho na mirror mein left hand side at 0.6 secs pe sid and sana hain, blur picture hai thodi and paras right hand side se a raha hai

Probably jitna footage chaiye channel ko utna staged kr rahe hon, as agr apne notice kiya hai to ET last week ka dikahay gaya hai is week. Itni secrecy kis baat ki? It does seem is week script chali gai sbko equal screen space dene k liye. Baki cant say, may be we think way too much.πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail

muje nai lagta sid ne sana ko aj koi bhi taunt maara hoga, maara hai?

Bt dekho na mirror mein left hand side at 0.6 secs pe sid and sana hain, blur picture hai thodi and paras right hand side se a raha hai

Probably jitna footage chaiye channel ko utna staged kr rahe hon, as agr apne notice kiya hai to ET last week ka dikahay gaya hai is week. Itni secrecy kis baat ki? It does seem is week script chali gai sbko equal screen space dene k liye. Baki cant say, may be we think way too much.πŸ˜†

Ya ET suddenly last week ka hee hai looks very fishy ..

By that logic entire sidnaaz separation is scripted too ..then we will get grand reunion  ..

Bec rashmi has sensed it that sid is in love ..tabhi extra sweet with sana and manipulating her with sugarcoated words to mk sure show mein at least confession na ho ..

Everyone in house knows ki if sidnaaz confession ho gaya then both r pakka top 2 .here sid is given top 2 but that 2nd spot both rashmi and asim wants ..sana is the kanta in their way and to remove that kanta they r breaking the whole sidnaaz bond ..

aur sana soch rahi hai k independent ho gai hai to strong ho gai hai. Arey bhai bo log kabse independent independent kr rahe, unko kaise replace krogi? Dimaah chlao, unko todne ki jagah apna bond bachao. Asim se door raho vahi kaafi hoga, nt asking k sid k peeche bhaago.