Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
oyeeee hoyeeeeee....my sweetooo is lookin sooo hot in that D2 Poster...hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳
Pachu.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

well well, and the plot thickens...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aaaghhhh...me sooo happy...if this is true....wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Hail Bachchan😳

Pachu.P thumbnail

*faintssssssssss*

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww - Big B is soo cute: "I have lost to my son, and I am so happy!" 😳 What a sweetheart!

Can't wait to see Guru 😳
Pachu.P thumbnail
Heyaaa Guysss n Galsssss πŸ€—

How is everyone today?...iim gooooddddd..thnkoooo πŸ˜†

okk..lets get to the point....i made a new siggie and avi:

Pachu.P thumbnail
OooooOoooo...also the Avi that i have right now..i also made that...look at that smile!

Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....*faints again* 😳
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Heyaaa Guysss n Galsssss πŸ€—

How is everyone today?...iim gooooddddd..thnkoooo πŸ˜†

okk..lets get to the point....i made a new siggie and avi:

Nice work pachu as usual-keep up the good workπŸ‘πŸ‘-

cheers

monika

monika.goel thumbnail
Big B Unveils Poems for CRY

By Kkomal Seth & Gautam Seth

Big B unveils poems for CRY at J.W. Marriott on Jan 9th 2007 Amitabh Bachchan unveiled a book of poems by Indian poets for CRY.The book titled, 'A Poem for CRY', contains poems of many a poet. Bachchan also recited his favourite poem (Jeevan Ki Aapa Dhapi) composed by his legendary father, Dr. Harivansha Rai Bachchan, on this occasion. Noted singer Jagjit Singh also recited one of his poems on the occasion. Child Rights and You is India's leading advocate for child rights. Sarah Tendulkar, the daughter of Sachin Tendulkar also recited one poem on this occasion

Big B unveils poems for CRY at J.W. Marriott on Jan 9th 2007 Amitabh Bachchan unveiled a book of poems by Indian poets for CRY.The book titled, 'A Poem for CRY', contains poems of many a poet. Bachchan also recited his favourite poem (Jeevan Ki Aapa Dhapi) composed by his legendary father, Dr. Harivansha Rai Bachchan, on this occasion. Noted singer Jagjit Singh also recited one of his poems on the occasion. Child Rights and You is India's leading advocate for child rights. Sarah Tendulkar, the daughter of Sachin Tendulkar also recited one poem on this occasion.

Big B unveils poems for CRY at J.W. Marriott on Jan 9th 2007 Amitabh Bachchan unveiled a book of poems by Indian poets for CRY.The book titled, 'A Poem for CRY', contains poems of many a poet. Bachchan also recited his favourite poem (Jeevan Ki Aapa Dhapi) composed by his legendary father, Dr. Harivansha Rai Bachchan, on this occasion. Noted singer Jagjit Singh also recited one of his poems on the occasion. Child Rights and You is India's leading advocate for child rights. Sarah Tendulkar, the daughter of Sachin Tendulkar also recited one poem on this occasion.

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail

monika.goel thumbnail