atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

The whole chatting of Bawra Mann and No drama please ..began again..

They had missed each other and finaly decided that they should meet each other some day 

I laughed aloud when amber called Guneet while they both were chatting on the app and her reaction 

Amber is genuinely happy to find someone with whom he can share his feelings and Ranbeer noticed 

I have a feeling that Ranbeer will be the first person to know that it's Guneet and Amber who are talking to each other on the app

Loved that Nia confessed that she felt something for Ranbeer to Kabir ..

That is what I love about this show ..no drama for the sake of drama. She was quite matter of fact about it and told everything to his face 

Kabir was rattled but supported by his friend 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

The whole chatting of Bawra Mann and No drama please ..began again..

They had missed each other and finaly decided that they should meet each other some day 

I laughed aloud when amber called Guneet while they both were chatting on the app and her reaction 

Amber is genuinely happy to find someone with whom he can share his feelings and Ranbeer noticed 

I have a feeling that Ranbeer will be the first person to know that it's Guneet and Amber who are talking to each other on the app

Loved that Nia confessed that she felt something for Ranbeer to Kabir ..

That is what I love about this show ..no drama for the sake of drama. She was quite matter of fact about it and told everything to his face 

Kabir was rattled but supported by his friend 

I will feel very sad for Kabir but things like this are very normal in life. I agree there is no over the top drama (OTT ðŸ˜‰) yet in this show. I was wondering what would the age gap be between Guneet and Amber.

@ bold did Ranbeer Notice that Amber is happy?

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I haven't watched all episodes, but does Amber not have a habit of keeping his late wife's photo next to him while sleeping?  Does he always do that? Cause in this episode he didn't.

I'm curious to see what will be Amber and Guneet's reaction when they'll find out who bawra Mann and no nonsense please actually are. 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

I will feel very sad for Kabir but things like this are very normal in life. I agree there is no over the top drama (OTT ðŸ˜‰) yet in this show. I was wondering what would the age gap be between Guneet and Amber.

From what I know, Guneet is around 40 while Amber is in his 50's.

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

From what I know, Guneet is around 40 while Amber is in his 50's.

Amber is 49 and Guneet is 40 it was mentioned somewhere 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

Yes he did...Ranbeer noticed that Amber was happily chatting on his phone 

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

I haven't watched all episodes, but does Amber not have a habit of keeping his late wife's photo next to him while sleeping?  Does he always do that? Cause in this episode he didn't.

I'm curious to see what will be Amber and Guneet's reaction when they'll find out who bawra Mann and no nonsense please actually are. 

Hi

Amber also talks to his late wife's picture quite often and specially when he is disturbed. Once when he had agreed to help Guneet search KK she has hugged him out of joy/gratefulness he had become extremely uncomfortable. . even then he had gone and talked to his wife's pic about how people should refrain from touching him ecept his daughter and of course his late wife.  

I am really really curious about how will they get to know that it is they who chat with each other. 

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Yes he did...Ranbeer noticed that Amber was happily chatting on his phone 

Some how Ranbeer gives me the vibes of an insincere person. I may be wrong or may be thinking so because of my liking for Kabir but yeah Ranbeer appears to be a little off to me. 

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

By the way guys.. His name is Randeep, not Ranbeer. 😊

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: risha_krp

By the way guys.. His name is Randeep, not Ranbeer. 😊

Hehehe thanks