This is all what the show is about... great mesg.. 👏👏👏

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

hatred,  cheating, unfaithful,  disown, multiple affairs, multiple marriages,  divorces,  najayaz kids, kidnaps, planning murders, killing, poisioning,  killing foetus,...... and what not??? 

Is there any single good thing to point out in this bl**dy show? 

Is there atleast a phrase of good mesg to our society or atleast to the stupid people watching this? 

Oops..sorry sorry...only trp matters....🀐🀐🀐🀐

Trp pe sab moral values kurban.....🀐🀐🀐🀐

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for pointing that we are "stupid" for watching and loving this drama. 

I find solace in this fictional drama because it is so tame. With its nod to very traditional Indian values that are so quaint to watch. πŸ˜Š  

In this day and age, KZK2 shows characters having arranged marriages, characters in their 20's living with their parentsπŸ˜ƒ,  married couples living and sharing homes with their parents, characters paying heed to their parents and treating them with respect, characters staying in marriages and pretending loyalty, characters taking on the care of other's children without protest and people getting married without prenups!  And worse still characters do not sue for fraud in marriage. 

Step out into the real world where anyone sleeps with anyone regardless of marital status. Real-life 20-somethings have a life outside their parent's home:  they have a sex life, they party with friends, they drink alcohol and do drugs.  It is uncommon to see people in their 20s getting married. Once married, divorces are very common. Children from multiple partners are also very common.  

Which utopia do you live in? 

I’m one of those stupid people watching this show and yes I do not watch it to get any message .... heck None of the ITV shows are worth taking any message ... be it KZK or same channel shows or any other πŸ˜†......

The reason why I watch this show .... 

I love how Pre and Anu love each other that they care Ghanta about anyone .... πŸ˜† .... 

I love how The show give importance to the Love in a marriage ..... any marriage which has no Love is VOID .... no matter what stereotyped society says ... a marriage where you are not happy is not Marriage . 

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anamika_0

Hawww how could you say this knowing Parica play AnuPre ...Parica rocks  woh alag baat hai they have given more of a shock now πŸ˜†

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One thing I have learnt... Never take any of the plotlines serious, I mean like NEVER!!!! 

Most people watch shows for the pairings. Here  it is because Anurag and Prerna have the chemistry and the love and they are fighting the odds. you want them to win even thought you know they probably won't but it is that hope that they find each other that keeps people here.

Oh and the PaRica chemistry helps a bit too.  

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anamika_0

Yes there is one ...no actually two good things in this show which is the stellar cast and the spectacular chemistry between the leads AnuPre/ Parth and Erica. πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈPlease ask Ekta to replace them with other actors ...then stupid people will stop watching this stupid show πŸ˜³ Sab kushπŸ₯³

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Actually the fact is that only the trp matters to the makers πŸ€”

No itv show is made to give any message to the society... and probably the audiences know that too. Otherwise the endless naagin and bhagya series would never get trp but they getting that proves that the people watch these silly dramas for entertainment and not for gyaan. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Yes there is one ...no actually two good things in this show which is the stellar cast and the spectacular chemistry between the leads AnuPre/ Parth and Erica. πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈPlease ask Ekta to replace them with other actors ...then stupid people will stop watching this stupid show πŸ˜³ Sab kushπŸ₯³

I second you DG πŸ‘πŸΌ

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Whatever you have pointed out about the Show is true...

But ermmm... can you name any ITV, Prime Time Soap that doesn't show all those things you have listed down, albeit in varying degrees and proportion?

Besides, you missed the mention of some gems in the long list of all the vices depicted in KZK-- blackmail and multiple counts of attempted murders, among others.

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Whatever you have pointed out about the Show is true...

But ermmm... can you name any ITV, Prime Time Soap that doesn't show all those things you have listed down, albeit in varying degrees and proportion?

Besides, you missed the mention of some gems in the long list of all the vices depicted in KZK-- blackmail and multiple counts of attempted murders, among others.

i watch this show just like that with no complaints and neither do i expect anything from the show. i just enjoy watching it but am just disappointed abt the way Prerna is taking casually abt  her pregnancy and why not reveal abt sonalika to someone from Basu family. Leave Anurag  but atleast to Anupam or Moloy. she pretty well know everyone's life can be in danger with sonalika around.

Anyways to answer your qn serials from Sony don't show all these nonsense. Or even iss rishtey hai pyaar ke don't show too much of  dramatic content.