Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

In the latest epi Dr A is shown to like jazz & rock. But it was he who booked the Kishore Kumar nite for their first date. Hv the CVs forgotten?

If he booked it coz he likes it then he has a versatile taste in music. If he booked it coz he got to know Guneet likes it, that makes him an ideal date. Either way Doctorsaab wins in my eyes!

If he booked it coz the CVs forgot he was supposed to be opp of Guneet & like jazz/rock then kya bolun 🙄

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bana

In the latest epi Dr A is shown to like jazz & rock. But it was he who booked the Kishore Kumar nite for their first date. Hv the CVs forgotten?

If he booked it coz he likes it then he has a versatile taste in music. If he booked it coz he got to know Guneet likes it, that makes him an ideal date. Either way Doctorsaab wins in my eyes!

If he booked it coz the CVs forgot he was supposed to be opp of Guneet & like jazz/rock then kya bolun 🙄

Dr 's character is not being shaped up , I mean they are not giving him any meaty dialogues or more background because it's only a cameo

I don't think it was mentioned what kind of Dr he is ...

I don't find Dr appealing , he might be a gentleman but he is not getting too many dialogues so ...

He is a great hurry to get married I want to know why

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Dr 's character is not being shaped up , I mean they are not giving him any meaty dialogues or more background because it's only a cameo

I don't think it was mentioned what kind of Dr he is ...

I don't find Dr appealing , he might be a gentleman but he is not getting too many dialogues so ...

He is a great hurry to get married I want to know why?

could be that he has an impending custody battle and her daughter is still not too grown up. Just speculating or may be it is a way to speed up Amber and Guneet's story. The Dr. could well just be a ploy to push Amber and guneet's story a little harder. 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

could be that he has an impending custody battle and her daughter is still not too grown up. Just speculating or may be it is a way to speed up Amber and Guneet's story. The Dr. could well just be a ploy to push Amber and guneet's story a little harder. 

It is very obvious that Dr is introduced to push Amber Guneet story. But the way both interact with each other- I'm still wondering how is it going to workout?

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

It is very obvious that Dr is introduced to push Amber Guneet story. But the way both interact with each other- I'm still wondering how is it going to workout?

I finally got to watch yesterday’s episode and Dr sahab is all flat fir Guneet. To some extent he is succeeding in winning her as well. Don’t know how things are going to pan out.

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

I finally got to watch yesterday’s episode and Dr sahab is all flat fir Guneet. To some extent he is succeeding in winning her as well. Don’t know how things are going to pan out.

Today Amber suspected ( not exactly but kind of)  some connection between bawra Mann and Guneet. So soon that truth should get revealed too.

Bana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Today Amber suspected ( not exactly but kind of)  some connection between bawra Mann and Guneet. So soon that truth should get revealed too.

Given his theory x mentality Ambar, when the truth is revealed, is likely to suspect Guneet of some deceit or ulterior motive. He may accuse that she always knew he was no drama please & she was ensnaring him to get the house or whatever.

Saumya19 thumbnail

Given his theory x mentality Ambar, when the truth is revealed, is likely to suspect Guneet of some deceit or ulterior motive. He may accuse that she always knew he was no drama please & she was ensnaring him to get the house or whatever.

He has a wonky personality but I dont think so or atleast hope not that he goes ahead and blames Guneet about his house or himself whatever.  That would be another show  going down the drain for me.

Bana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Another thing to notice here is, he kept on pestering Guneet's mom, to fix a meeting with her.

He definitely has a dark side. No one can actually tell yes in the first glance itself,without knowing much about the person. And, he is on the recommendation of 'muhalle wale aunties'. Which means, there are more chances of him having a not so good intention...

More so, he said that his life story is nothing great and there is nothing to know about. He 'just' got divorced...

Which makes a lot of things fishy...

I really hope not! I am beginning to like Doctorsaab a lot.

I even like that they didn’t cast a conventionally chikna actor but someone with a pleasant personality & gravitas.

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really hope not! I am beginning to like Doctorsaab a lot.

I even like that they didn’t cast a conventionally chikna actor but someone with a pleasant personality & gravitas.

That will be known in the upcoming episodes. I do feel something is fishy. But, just wait and watch!!!