Dr. Anurag

Share
Posted: a month ago

I am kind of skeptical about this Dr. Anurag.


Not having a good feeling about him. Why did he say yes to Guneet so early into conversation!

Isn't he too good to be true?

Or may be I just don't want any kabaab me haddi between Guneet and Amber, and hence this feeling!

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by risha_krp


I am kind of skeptical about this Dr. Anurag.


Not having a good feeling about him. Why did he say yes to Guneet so early into conversation!

Isn't he too good to be true?

Or may be I just don't want any kabaab me haddi between Guneet and Amber, and hence this feeling!

There are lot of red flags if you think about it

1) why was he divorced , what happened to his marriage that his wife also left the kid with him

2) What does his daughter think about his remarriage, generally parents want to talk about their child , he just showed his daughter's pic and that's it

3) Too fast a decision ,what did he see in Guneet that he immediately decided that she can be a good wife and a mother

4) Nobody has asked Guneet if she wants to be a mother ? It's a big responsibility ..does she want to bring up a child who is not biologically related to her 

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by atikna


There are lot of red flags if you think about it

1) why was he divorced , what happened to his marriage that his wife also left the kid with him

2) What does his daughter think about his remarriage, generally parents want to talk about their child , he just showed his daughter's pic and that's it

3) Too fast a decision ,what did he see in Guneet that he immediately decided that she can be a good wife and a mother

4) Nobody has asked Guneet if she wants to be a mother ? It's a big responsibility ..does she want to bring up a child who is not biologically related to her 

Nice analysis!

Posted: 29 days ago

Another thing to notice here is, he kept on pestering Guneet's mom, to fix a meeting with her.


He definitely has a dark side. No one can actually tell yes in the first glance itself,without knowing much about the person. And, he is on the recommendation of 'muhalle wale aunties'. Which means, there are more chances of him having a not so good intention...

More so, he said that his life story is nothing great and there is nothing to know about. He 'just' got divorced...

Which makes a lot of things fishy...

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by Nature-Happiness


Another thing to notice here is, he kept on pestering Guneet's mom, to fix a meeting with her.


He definitely has a dark side. No one can actually tell yes in the first glance itself,without knowing much about the person. And, he is on the recommendation of 'muhalle wale aunties'. Which means, there are more chances of him having a not so good intention...

More so, he said that his life story is nothing great and there is nothing to know about. He 'just' got divorced...

Which makes a lot of things fishy...

Agree!

Posted: 29 days ago

Hey! Are you a krpkab fan?

And if you are, I just realized, this house is actually Dixit Mansion....😰😰😨


The entrance, that colony, those doors, that staircase area....😰😨😅

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 29 days ago
Posted: 28 days ago

I don’t think he has a dark side but maybe he wants a mother for his daughter more than a wife for himself 


He figures here is a an attractive woman that seems nice and has no baggage so he jumped on that 


However I find it surprising also that he went so fast and blurted it all out in the first meeting ...most single parents are cautious before find a partner to ensure their child is looked after 


btw did he mention how old his daughter is ? I’m assuming Dr is around 45 so daughter can be anywhere from young child to adult


Edited by silvermoonlight - 28 days ago
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by Nature-Happiness


Hey! Are you a krpkab fan?

And if you are, I just realized, this house is actually Dixit Mansion....😰😰😨


The entrance, that colony, those doors, that staircase area....😰😨😅


Hey yes I am!!


Dixit Mansion?? You Amber's house is Dixit Mansion?

I didnot notice.. will have to look closely the next time..


Mere Dad Ki Dulhan 


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 20 Replies
  • 2352Views

Topic started by risha_krp

Last replied by RUSmart

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP