Posted: 4 years ago

I am kind of skeptical about this Dr. Anurag.

Not having a good feeling about him. Why did he say yes to Guneet so early into conversation!

Isn't he too good to be true?

Or may be I just don't want any kabaab me haddi between Guneet and Amber, and hence this feeling!

Originally posted by risha_krp

I am kind of skeptical about this Dr. Anurag.

Not having a good feeling about him. Why did he say yes to Guneet so early into conversation!

Isn't he too good to be true?

Or may be I just don't want any kabaab me haddi between Guneet and Amber, and hence this feeling!

There are lot of red flags if you think about it

1) why was he divorced , what happened to his marriage that his wife also left the kid with him

2) What does his daughter think about his remarriage, generally parents want to talk about their child , he just showed his daughter's pic and that's it

3) Too fast a decision ,what did he see in Guneet that he immediately decided that she can be a good wife and a mother

4) Nobody has asked Guneet if she wants to be a mother ? It's a big responsibility ..does she want to bring up a child who is not biologically related to her 

Originally posted by atikna

There are lot of red flags if you think about it

1) why was he divorced , what happened to his marriage that his wife also left the kid with him

2) What does his daughter think about his remarriage, generally parents want to talk about their child , he just showed his daughter's pic and that's it

3) Too fast a decision ,what did he see in Guneet that he immediately decided that she can be a good wife and a mother

4) Nobody has asked Guneet if she wants to be a mother ? It's a big responsibility ..does she want to bring up a child who is not biologically related to her 

Nice analysis!

Another thing to notice here is, he kept on pestering Guneet's mom, to fix a meeting with her.

He definitely has a dark side. No one can actually tell yes in the first glance itself,without knowing much about the person. And, he is on the recommendation of 'muhalle wale aunties'. Which means, there are more chances of him having a not so good intention...

More so, he said that his life story is nothing great and there is nothing to know about. He 'just' got divorced...

Which makes a lot of things fishy...

Originally posted by Nature-Happiness

Another thing to notice here is, he kept on pestering Guneet's mom, to fix a meeting with her.

He definitely has a dark side. No one can actually tell yes in the first glance itself,without knowing much about the person. And, he is on the recommendation of 'muhalle wale aunties'. Which means, there are more chances of him having a not so good intention...

More so, he said that his life story is nothing great and there is nothing to know about. He 'just' got divorced...

Which makes a lot of things fishy...

Agree!

Hey! Are you a krpkab fan?

And if you are, I just realized, this house is actually Dixit Mansion....😰😰😨

The entrance, that colony, those doors, that staircase area....πŸ˜°πŸ˜¨πŸ˜…

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago

I don’t think he has a dark side but maybe he wants a mother for his daughter more than a wife for himself 

He figures here is a an attractive woman that seems nice and has no baggage so he jumped on that 

However I find it surprising also that he went so fast and blurted it all out in the first meeting ...most single parents are cautious before find a partner to ensure their child is looked after 

btw did he mention how old his daughter is ? I’m assuming Dr is around 45 so daughter can be anywhere from young child to adult

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nature-Happiness

Hey! Are you a krpkab fan?

And if you are, I just realized, this house is actually Dixit Mansion....😰😰😨

The entrance, that colony, those doors, that staircase area....πŸ˜°πŸ˜¨πŸ˜…

Hey yes I am!!

Dixit Mansion?? You Amber's house is Dixit Mansion?

I didnot notice.. will have to look closely the next time..

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I don’t think he has a dark side but maybe he wants a mother for his daughter more than a wife for himself 

He figures here is a an attractive woman that seems nice and has no baggage so he jumped on that 

However I find it surprising also that he went so fast and blurted it all out in the first meeting ...most single parents are cautious before find a partner to ensure their child is looked after 

btw did he mention how old his daughter is ? I’m assuming Dr is around 45 so daughter can be anywhere from young child to adult

@bold: No, he didn't. He just showed a picture in his phone to Guneet.

The picture seemed like max 7-8 year old girl.. Lets see if they even need to introduce the girl. I just hope not!!

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

His daughter is 8 years old.