Bigg Boss 13

I loathe aarti singh. (HATE)

mazzykinz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hate aarti

She thinks she freaking clever - she always looking in the mirrors from day 1 - she wants to potray her self as this clean poised person and only intellect in the house..

sorry for any arti- lovers but let me break this delusional thought now..

she thinks by being quite, staying in the BG is the way to the trophy..

LOL if she was a winner she would never rule any BB fans hearts she is a nepotism product in the house favoured by salman and colours and Co.

So in this sana v aarti.. she would never of done this with sana if sana and sid were friends still.. why u ask? she wants sid and she wants to show him i am there no matter what.. 

The girl is delusional and has nothing to say even salman said it on the weekend and whenever theres a guest apart from Z lister KSG has never praised aarti .. shes boring dull and somehow everywhere loll.

I really wish she has a major reality check in this show like a bad blow from shukla or someone else apart from sana who can give it back and then i would like to see her reaction..

dumb nasty fool.

Wenever theres a Unseen video and she is discussing her popularity lmfao pulling faces when others are talking 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She has now started two major fights in 2 days due to her ghusna habit. Yesterday, she again started the Rashmi topic & started being nosy leading to the whole house fighting & today she started on Sana. 

Her only purpose to go to Sana was to clarify that she doesn’t come in b/w SidNaaz, she didn’t care about Sana crying. Aarti is such an annoying girl who has no stand of her own in he house. 

She literally is a doormat. She argues with Sana whenever Sid stops talking to Sana. Absolute doormat. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

We understand what Loathe means🤔

mazzykinz thumbnail

Its good u know...

Maybe others didn't

That's why its in brackets.

Thanks.

mazzykinz thumbnail

Doormat exactly thats the word for this pathetic person.. even the rest of the episode after she blew up 4 no reason .. (maybe its the hair cut) lol she was hiding and sleeping in a blanket in the bathroom in the morning and later wen sana consoled her..

Lol bechari aarti lol

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

I asked google uncle doormat gif meme n uncle gave dis

😲   🤣

smiley36

bb in 1 elimination kick out zari ,mahira ,paras ,arti ,vishal n do finale dis week end n shut d shop man lol

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Funny thing was Sid was demeaning Sana to defend Aarti and his team members were bitching about Aarti. 🤣 

CuttingChai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Funny thing was Sid was demeaning Sana to defend Aarti and his team members were bitching about Aarti. 🤣 

Everyone's bitching cos she is independaaant. J hai.

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

NOBODY CARES FOR ARTI..... she is only a vote for them. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Everyone's bitching cos she is independaaant. J hai.

Even they know she is faking it. 😆